Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 128 129
Armed With Wings:
Run around trying to reach some location even though you have huge wings and have powers matched only by a person inhabited by the god of evil.

Or if you want something that applies to every reason: what happens when a gamer says they want to make your religion interesting.

Raze 3:

Exalting humans.
Armed With Wings:
Run around trying to reach some location even though you have huge wings and have powers matched only by a person inhabited by the god of evil.

Or if you want something that applies to every reason: what happens when a gamer says they want to make your religion interesting.

Raze 3:

Exalting humans.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
three middle aged men steal cars and get themselves into a lot of trouble while trying to earn money
three middle aged men steal cars and get themselves into a lot of trouble while trying to earn money
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
Starship Troopers in the apocalypse Fallout 4
Starship Troopers in the apocalypse Fallout 4
coat_of_arms_pixilart.pngNew_canvas.pngcoat_of_arms_pixilart.png
it all started with three kids who thought building a raft to travel to other worlds was a good idea, and bringing 2 coconuts would feed them for a lifetime..
it all started with three kids who thought building a raft to travel to other worlds was a good idea, and bringing 2 coconuts would feed them for a lifetime..
Disney meets Final Fantasy meets anime and it all somehow works and hurts your soul more than any other came.

Five kids die and play a game to come back to life. More death ensues.

Four boys go on a road trip. A lot of people die. It hurts.

Man goes insane and tries to destroy the world because the girl he loves was turned into a butterfly.
Disney meets Final Fantasy meets anime and it all somehow works and hurts your soul more than any other came.

Man goes insane and tries to destroy the world because the girl he loves was turned into a butterfly.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
[quote name="NekoNikki" date=2017-01-17 20:30:09] Five kids die and play a game to come back to life. More death ensues. Four boys go on a road trip. A lot of people die. It hurts. [/quote] bless both of these [s]I didn't think there were many twewy fans around!!![/s] for mine I'll go with people die when they are killed
NekoNikki wrote on 2017-01-17:

bless both of these I didn't think there were many twewy fans around!!!

for mine I'll go with

people die when they are killed
Starbound:
There's a horrible, world-eating monster hellbent on destroying everything and you want me to fight it? maybe later, I'm busy cooking so I can buy a space-boat.
Starbound:
There's a horrible, world-eating monster hellbent on destroying everything and you want me to fight it? maybe later, I'm busy cooking so I can buy a space-boat.
ZhydIqY.png
Ace Attorney series: Throw random stuff into a courtroom and bluff about how it's important.

Fire Emblem series: Dating sim that just so happens to have a strategy game in the background.
Ace Attorney series: Throw random stuff into a courtroom and bluff about how it's important.

Fire Emblem series: Dating sim that just so happens to have a strategy game in the background.
k1K1XD8.pngtumblr_p40ig3ow3d1x4l02qo1_250.pngchyndrw.png
Subnautica: Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink. In fact the planet is diseased, and so are the animals, and so are you. Good luck leaving. Ever.

Professor Layton series: Puzzles. Plot irrelevant. DO THE PUZZLES. ALL HAIL PUZZLES.

Subnautica: Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink. In fact the planet is diseased, and so are the animals, and so are you. Good luck leaving. Ever.

Professor Layton series: Puzzles. Plot irrelevant. DO THE PUZZLES. ALL HAIL PUZZLES.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: A kid breaks a glider, so he and his friends set out on an adventure to fix it. Whoops, suddenly everything has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Pokemon Sun/Moon: Dysfunctional family brings aliens into the normal world.
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: A kid breaks a glider, so he and his friends set out on an adventure to fix it. Whoops, suddenly everything has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Pokemon Sun/Moon: Dysfunctional family brings aliens into the normal world.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 128 129