@Kivetre

Aaand that leaves door 1 for me.
pm6sAxv.png
@Kivetre

Gift time.
@Kivetre

Gift time.
DUxSw.gifrUacV.gif67gwO.gifngAQk.gifEiTeg.gifsXJLq.gif
@NorthPaw i was just typing them up... i have 3 different door games to add prizes to rn, please be patient ;;
@NorthPaw i was just typing them up... i have 3 different door games to add prizes to rn, please be patient ;;
@Kivetre

I am sorry. I have a patience issue. :)
@Kivetre

I am sorry. I have a patience issue. :)
DUxSw.gifrUacV.gif67gwO.gifngAQk.gifEiTeg.gifsXJLq.gif
@Crystalinastar bhehind this door there is... goats [item= Longneck Mender] [item= Dwarf Fawn] x10 @Butterblume behind this door is a PC! no, the dragon kind, no the computer kind. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28000100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280002/28000100_350.png[/img] [/url] (he has a pretty cool ID imo) @Siritys you get some #edgy apparel for your clan delinquent (if you have one) [item= Red Birdskull Wingpiece] [item= Red Birdskull Armband]
@Crystalinastar bhehind this door there is... goats
Longneck Mender Dwarf Fawn x10
@Butterblume behind this door is a PC! no, the dragon kind, no the computer kind.

28000100_350.png

(he has a pretty cool ID imo)
@Siritys you get some #edgy apparel for your clan delinquent (if you have one)
Red Birdskull Wingpiece Red Birdskull Armband
The first door is tiny and protects a small mouse hole. It seems as if it had not been used for a very long time. A small dusty glass bottle lies in front of the door, on it stands in small old-fashioned handwriting "drink me".

The second door looks like an egyptian false door. You wonder if you can open it. After hours of analysis and translation, you know what to do. Whoever pushes the scarab of the relief opens the door.

The third door is made of wood and painted with crumbling green paint. In the center is a heart cut out. You hear something behind the door ... with a lot of good will you can call it singing.
The first door is tiny and protects a small mouse hole. It seems as if it had not been used for a very long time. A small dusty glass bottle lies in front of the door, on it stands in small old-fashioned handwriting "drink me".

The second door looks like an egyptian false door. You wonder if you can open it. After hours of analysis and translation, you know what to do. Whoever pushes the scarab of the relief opens the door.

The third door is made of wood and painted with crumbling green paint. In the center is a heart cut out. You hear something behind the door ... with a lot of good will you can call it singing.
@ButterBlume
The second door please!

;3
@ButterBlume
The second door please!

;3
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]