Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Is She Too Busy?
[center]So I just finished buying everything I wanted for Crystalline Gala and I dressed my Coatl, Minty, in everything I got. I'm wondering if she looks too busy and cluttered now. Thoughts? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29967483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299675/29967483_350.png[/img] [/url] [spoiler]The bows and snowflakes were on her before the gala[/spoiler][/center]
So I just finished buying everything I wanted for Crystalline Gala and I dressed my Coatl, Minty, in everything I got. I'm wondering if she looks too busy and cluttered now. Thoughts?

29967483_350.png

The bows and snowflakes were on her before the gala
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
I think she looks very nice! While she does have a lot going on I think it's a very good look
I think she looks very nice! While she does have a lot going on I think it's a very good look
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Absolutely not! I have certainly seen busier, she is simply gorgeous, I love it.
Absolutely not! I have certainly seen busier, she is simply gorgeous, I love it.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
I think she's great for the winter
I think she's great for the winter
@jedflah

I think it all works excellent together! It's themed, and the colors mix really well; matching with hers.
@jedflah

I think it all works excellent together! It's themed, and the colors mix really well; matching with hers.
I don't feel like it's too much going on, though I guess it's because the colors work so well and blend together, and the coat just makes the whole thing better in my opinion! :D
I don't feel like it's too much going on, though I guess it's because the colors work so well and blend together, and the coat just makes the whole thing better in my opinion! :D
they/them
+2 FR time