Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Swiftyuki's Art Shop-[See OP!]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@swiftyuki It happens no worries!
@swiftyuki It happens no worries!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
Love this shop <3 hope everything is going well!
Love this shop <3 hope everything is going well!
Photo%207-12-2015%2C%206%2037%2012%20PM.png
**** I didn't realise it's been so long since I last updated this! I apologise! I've been stupid busy with uni haha.
**** I didn't realise it's been so long since I last updated this! I apologise! I've been stupid busy with uni haha.
Slots [10 max.]:
[half off]
-@BBSMJ [1/3 - Sketching]
-@Grazellious [0/2 - Not started]
-@Larissaofthesea [Not Started]
-@BlueDusk [Not Started]
[reg price]
-

Holds:

Finished but not paid:

Ping List:
-@chui
-@JaxnGrey
-@Cheshire
-@Lishadra
-@Kannao
-@Moongoddess
-@Chocoli
-@nemodave
-@caelyn
-@BBSMJ
-@Gem4567
-@xairathan

I feel as though it's important to give you all an update and this is a pretty big one. My Laptop's harddrive gave out today and refused to start up until about 8 hours after I was fiddling around with troubleshooting and the like. I'm currently putting my things in a backup and I managed to save my files for all your commissions (the ones I have solid details for) in my dropbox. Should my laptop crash again, they are save in dropbox but I will be using a much older computer as my backup to draw on and it will delay me more with how much slower this computer is sometimes.

Aside from this, I'm currently in an ecology class, so I'm busy with labs and exams too. But I promise I'm working on them, although incredibly slowly and I'm very sorry for this!
Slots [10 max.]:
[half off]
-@BlueDusk [Not Started]
[reg price]
-

Holds:

Finished but not paid:

Ping List:
-@chui
-@JaxnGrey
-@Cheshire
-@Lishadra
-@Kannao
-@Moongoddess
-@Chocoli
-@nemodave
-@caelyn
-@BBSMJ
-@Gem4567
-@xairathan

I feel as though it's important to give you all an update and this is a pretty big one. My Laptop's harddrive gave out today and refused to start up until about 8 hours after I was fiddling around with troubleshooting and the like. I'm currently putting my things in a backup and I managed to save my files for all your commissions (the ones I have solid details for) in my dropbox. Should my laptop crash again, they are save in dropbox but I will be using a much older computer as my backup to draw on and it will delay me more with how much slower this computer is sometimes.

Aside from this, I'm currently in an ecology class, so I'm busy with labs and exams too. But I promise I'm working on them, although incredibly slowly and I'm very sorry for this!
@swiftyuki

I'm sorry for what happened, but it is good to hear from you, hope you find a bit of free time for yourself after the classes are all over!
@swiftyuki

I'm sorry for what happened, but it is good to hear from you, hope you find a bit of free time for yourself after the classes are all over!
coatlTysiln_zps04034c8a.png
@swiftyuki Your timing is amazing - I accidentally deleted the image you did for me! I'll pay ya an extra tip if I could I get a resend. ;-;

Also dude I hope your situation gets better! D;
@swiftyuki Your timing is amazing - I accidentally deleted the image you did for me! I'll pay ya an extra tip if I could I get a resend. ;-;

Also dude I hope your situation gets better! D;
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@swiftyuki Oh god that's awful! Losing a harddrive is always terrible, but at least you were able to get things backed up! I hope you're able to get a new one soon, best of luck in the meantime!
@swiftyuki Oh god that's awful! Losing a harddrive is always terrible, but at least you were able to get things backed up! I hope you're able to get a new one soon, best of luck in the meantime!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@lishadra

I'll PM it to you.

@Bluedusk

I am getting a new laptop to replace this one, but I don't really know when it's going to be here.
@lishadra

I'll PM it to you.

@Bluedusk

I am getting a new laptop to replace this one, but I don't really know when it's going to be here.

Slots [10 max.]:
[half off]
-@BlueDusk [Not Started]
[reg price]
-@Scultone [Not Started]
-
-
-

Holds:

Finished but not paid:

Ping List:
-@chui
-@JaxnGrey
-@Cheshire
-@Lishadra
-@Kannao
-@Moongoddess
-@Chocoli
-@nemodave
-@caelyn
-@BBSMJ
-@Gem4567
-@xairathan

New month, new updates! I've been trying to work on a couple commissions at a time stacked with other small projects. |D Should honestly get to working on the other commissions while I wait for responses on others lol

Slots [10 max.]:
[half off]
-@BlueDusk [Not Started]
[reg price]
-@Scultone [Not Started]
-
-
-

Holds:

Finished but not paid:

Ping List:
-@chui
-@JaxnGrey
-@Cheshire
-@Lishadra
-@Kannao
-@Moongoddess
-@Chocoli
-@nemodave
-@caelyn
-@BBSMJ
-@Gem4567
-@xairathan

New month, new updates! I've been trying to work on a couple commissions at a time stacked with other small projects. |D Should honestly get to working on the other commissions while I wait for responses on others lol
@swiftyuki could i get two colored sketches?
http://toyhou.se/789568.-
http://toyhou.se/729851.-
thank you!
@swiftyuki could i get two colored sketches?
http://toyhou.se/789568.-
http://toyhou.se/729851.-
thank you!
qiTymVx.png
Deer/Cassie - It/it's - Adult
FR+0
Rutilan City Lorebook
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41