Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you call "soft drinks"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
soda in northern new york.
soda in northern new york.
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
Coke, I'm originally from Tennessee.
Coke, I'm originally from Tennessee.
aono_rin_ani.gif
@TinyxCat Huh, that's interesting. I'm also from Texas, specifically central Texas, and we all call it 'soda,' or occasionally 'soft drink' if it needs to be more formal like on restaurant menus and such. I've never heard anyone here call it 'coke,' unless they were talking specifically about coca-cola. Maybe 'coke' is used in a different part of Texas?
@TinyxCat Huh, that's interesting. I'm also from Texas, specifically central Texas, and we all call it 'soda,' or occasionally 'soft drink' if it needs to be more formal like on restaurant menus and such. I've never heard anyone here call it 'coke,' unless they were talking specifically about coca-cola. Maybe 'coke' is used in a different part of Texas?
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
Coke here in KY
Coke here in KY
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Its coke. I'm also from Tennessee. When we're asked "what do you want to drink", we say "coke" and then the waitor/waitress asks us,"what kinda coke" and then you say smth like dr pepper or sprite or whatever. It's weird to explain.
Its coke. I'm also from Tennessee. When we're asked "what do you want to drink", we say "coke" and then the waitor/waitress asks us,"what kinda coke" and then you say smth like dr pepper or sprite or whatever. It's weird to explain.
Borger
I'm from Kentucky and we call everything that is soda Coke, don't know why but we just do.
I'm from Kentucky and we call everything that is soda Coke, don't know why but we just do.
UZVTEBc.png
I'm in Canada and it's usually pop but some people call it Soda
I'm in Canada and it's usually pop but some people call it Soda
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
California. We mostly call it soda as far as I know.
California. We mostly call it soda as far as I know.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
idek.. just soda or whatever its brand name i guess like usually i just say "im gonna buy a fanta" or whatever
idek.. just soda or whatever its brand name i guess like usually i just say "im gonna buy a fanta" or whatever
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
In the Netherlands we call it 'frisdrank'
In the Netherlands we call it 'frisdrank'
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Wishlist
She/Her
FRT+9
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12