OR

Obsidian Primary
Fire-Sunshine Secondary
Red, Crimson, Tomato Tert

OR

Maroon Primary
Obsidian Secondary
Fire-Sunshine Tert

Species, gender, genes do not matter! Please post what you have :)
Must be Fire or Plague flight!

Fire-Sunshine Primary
Fire-Sunshine Secondary
OBSIDIAN Tert

OR

Obsidian Primary
Fire-Sunshine Secondary
Red, Crimson, Tomato Tert

OR

Maroon Primary
Obsidian Secondary
Fire-Sunshine Tert

Species, gender, genes do not matter! Please post what you have :)
@Raven21

(Forgot to look for specific flight dragons whoops)

Couldn't find anything on the AH but a user by the name of "AzureDemon" has a Fire flight, Obsidian/Sunshine/Red Fae male that's Unnamed. Perhaps they'd consider selling him?

Best of luck finding your dragon!
@Raven21

(Forgot to look for specific flight dragons whoops)

Couldn't find anything on the AH but a user by the name of "AzureDemon" has a Fire flight, Obsidian/Sunshine/Red Fae male that's Unnamed. Perhaps they'd consider selling him?

Best of luck finding your dragon!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Thank you :) I will send them a message!
@Twizz Thank you :) I will send them a message!
@Raven21

If you don't find what you're after, my tiger Imps are basically guaranteed that first range, and I have a Plague nest I can use to give you the right eyes. :)
@Raven21

If you don't find what you're after, my tiger Imps are basically guaranteed that first range, and I have a Plague nest I can use to give you the right eyes. :)
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
@Pocketfox Awesome, thank you :) If AzureDemon won't sell that fae, then I'll def send you a message!
@Pocketfox Awesome, thank you :) If AzureDemon won't sell that fae, then I'll def send you a message!
@Raven21 I have a Tundra in the Auction House right now, Obsidian/Red/Crimson, with Iridescent. I'm afraid that he is named, though.
@Raven21 I have a Tundra in the Auction House right now, Obsidian/Red/Crimson, with Iridescent. I'm afraid that he is named, though.
I was pinged on this thread (and then it was deleted, I'm guessing) because I must have a dragon of the right colors but wrong flight (my orange/orange/obs imp I'm guessing). If nothing works out for you, I could try to find a plague or fire nest to rent for that imp/wildclaw pair next time around. ^_^
I was pinged on this thread (and then it was deleted, I'm guessing) because I must have a dragon of the right colors but wrong flight (my orange/orange/obs imp I'm guessing). If nothing works out for you, I could try to find a plague or fire nest to rent for that imp/wildclaw pair next time around. ^_^
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png