Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Unique XYY F SD with art
This unnamed, unbred, RTB skydancer is one of only two tangerine/honeydew/honeydew dragons on the site, and the only female with those colors. She comes with a portrait by my friend @TKodami, for whom I'm handling this auction, and some simple bio code. If you buy this dragon, you may reproduce the art to your heart's content or transfer it to a different dragon, as long as the signature remains intact. Click the portrait below to see a larger version, or on the dragon to see her bio. [center][url=http://i.imgur.com/I65tugA.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/l3MTqWB.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29431420][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294315/29431420_350.png[/img][/url] [b]SB:[/b] 200,000T [b]CB:[/b] 200,000T (250g) - Decidueye [b]AB:[/b] 1,000,000T Bid increment: 50kT[/center] Ends 24 hours after last bid. 1:800 gem:treasure ratio; mixed bids are welcome. Items considered on a case-by-case basis. This dragon is on the auction house for the AB price; to buy her outright, click on the second image in this post and then on the Purchase button. When you bid, please ping me and the person you're outbidding.
This unnamed, unbred, RTB skydancer is one of only two tangerine/honeydew/honeydew dragons on the site, and the only female with those colors. She comes with a portrait by my friend @TKodami, for whom I'm handling this auction, and some simple bio code. If you buy this dragon, you may reproduce the art to your heart's content or transfer it to a different dragon, as long as the signature remains intact. Click the portrait below to see a larger version, or on the dragon to see her bio.
l3MTqWB.png

29431420_350.png

SB: 200,000T
CB: 200,000T (250g) - Decidueye
AB: 1,000,000T
Bid increment: 50kT

Ends 24 hours after last bid. 1:800 gem:treasure ratio; mixed bids are welcome. Items considered on a case-by-case basis. This dragon is on the auction house for the AB price; to buy her outright, click on the second image in this post and then on the Purchase button. When you bid, please ping me and the person you're outbidding.
Dragons with art pinglist:

@achi @ambitious @anoneclipse @aristosachaion34 @awayfrombirdland @haxure @bashlomi @blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @brightshine @caecus @caecus @cakeon @captaincaiti @cedric @cerelin @cherrywarrior @chouhesi @cindercate @cipheres @circade @clifftop @cliones @crane @cricara @curio @cybernetic @cynderbark @digi @disbounded @emiliexandra @extrics @findarato @flamenco @frostkingdemetri @gimeurcookie @gurrero @happyhat @heartmane @heathers @howlwolf223 @inoue @itsy @jaie @leghorse @kairo @kiseikune @kittenpartyos @kraevin @kyria @leenanishere @limeypie @luminaries @lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @nessuna @nevaeh @nightrising @niles @noxeryrs @oberion @parad0xxy @peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @pikachan412 @psi @pyr0 @quinn @qwertybird @rabbit @rangiku @rap @raucousremy @reckless @rinibun @scarfsickle @serpens @shattringmirrors @siaur @silverfoxdemon @sirene @spookied @spoons @sylwyth @theravensheflys @tiriea @trickquestion @trollzaya @uitwaaien @vixennsinnett @walle @weezer @wolfsong @xxcastielxx @yagine @ythequeris @yule @ziselmaki @lemecrazy @ringsia @braille @isidora @yiqi @dursky @gefrorenerzahn @saltyscone @nightmischief @bob @arrowfeathers @natrolite

please do not copy/paste pings from this post. click here for updated pinglists!

Skydancers with art pinglist:

@alstroemeria @amorah @asinaelphine @batzyboo @bloodbag @couloir @crepusculecraft @cricara @ecsentret @evergreene @galaxeyempress @lizardfruit @nathlene @niharike @pooses @princessribbons @pseudovum @pteri @rebelalliance @serpede @skylinecity @spaceprince @tayssi @temmieatcolleg @yunarukami @bloodybunny

I've removed as many double pings as I could spot. Sorry if I missed yours!
Dragons with art pinglist:

@achi @ambitious @anoneclipse @aristosachaion34 @awayfrombirdland @haxure @bashlomi @blizoria @bluedragon @boxparts @brightshine @caecus @caecus @cakeon @captaincaiti @cedric @cerelin @cherrywarrior @chouhesi @cindercate @cipheres @circade @clifftop @cliones @crane @cricara @curio @cybernetic @cynderbark @digi @disbounded @emiliexandra @extrics @findarato @flamenco @frostkingdemetri @gimeurcookie @gurrero @happyhat @heartmane @heathers @howlwolf223 @inoue @itsy @jaie @leghorse @kairo @kiseikune @kittenpartyos @kraevin @kyria @leenanishere @limeypie @luminaries @lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @mummy @nessuna @nevaeh @nightrising @niles @noxeryrs @oberion @parad0xxy @peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @pikachan412 @psi @pyr0 @quinn @qwertybird @rabbit @rangiku @rap @raucousremy @reckless @rinibun @scarfsickle @serpens @shattringmirrors @siaur @silverfoxdemon @sirene @spookied @spoons @sylwyth @theravensheflys @tiriea @trickquestion @trollzaya @uitwaaien @vixennsinnett @walle @weezer @wolfsong @xxcastielxx @yagine @ythequeris @yule @ziselmaki @lemecrazy @ringsia @braille @isidora @yiqi @dursky @gefrorenerzahn @saltyscone @nightmischief @bob @arrowfeathers @natrolite

please do not copy/paste pings from this post. click here for updated pinglists!

Skydancers with art pinglist:

@alstroemeria @amorah @asinaelphine @batzyboo @bloodbag @couloir @crepusculecraft @cricara @ecsentret @evergreene @galaxeyempress @lizardfruit @nathlene @niharike @pooses @princessribbons @pseudovum @pteri @rebelalliance @serpede @skylinecity @spaceprince @tayssi @temmieatcolleg @yunarukami @bloodybunny

I've removed as many double pings as I could spot. Sorry if I missed yours!
@Lycoteuthis

SB please! (Bidding in gems)
@Lycoteuthis

SB please! (Bidding in gems)
ftvgnRY.png
@Decidueye

Noted!
@Decidueye

Noted!
Hup!
Hup!
[microwave ding]

@Decidueye, you are now the proud owner of this dragon! I'll be sending you a CR momentarily.
[microwave ding]

@Decidueye, you are now the proud owner of this dragon! I'll be sending you a CR momentarily.