Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf rp partner?
I'm a rper with 3 years of experience and usually do fantasy rps. I'm available on weekdays from 3 pm eastern to 12 am eastern and all day on weekends. I'm currently interested in doing a 1v1 roleplay about: Flight rising, Harry Potter, Werewolves, and Steven Universe
I'm a rper with 3 years of experience and usually do fantasy rps. I'm available on weekdays from 3 pm eastern to 12 am eastern and all day on weekends. I'm currently interested in doing a 1v1 roleplay about: Flight rising, Harry Potter, Werewolves, and Steven Universe
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
What kind of HP roleplay were you thinking? @crystal4180
What kind of HP roleplay were you thinking? @crystal4180
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea

Probably adventure styled
@Petraea

Probably adventure styled
@Crystal4180
What do you mean by that? I was asking more if you meant using canon characters, or using OCs, if the setting would be during or after Voldemort, etc.
@Crystal4180
What do you mean by that? I was asking more if you meant using canon characters, or using OCs, if the setting would be during or after Voldemort, etc.
mw89tnU.gif
It's SO hard to find someone else interested in Steven Universe rp, I'm 100% in!
It's SO hard to find someone else interested in Steven Universe rp, I'm 100% in!
@Petraea

Ah, sorry I wasn't clear enough. I meant using ocs, probably separate from the canon.

@Morgandl
I know the feeling. It'd probably be using ocs, so if you have a prompt let me know, or I can make it.
@Petraea

Ah, sorry I wasn't clear enough. I meant using ocs, probably separate from the canon.

@Morgandl
I know the feeling. It'd probably be using ocs, so if you have a prompt let me know, or I can make it.
@Crystal4180
Okay, then I'd totally be down for that! :D
@Crystal4180
Okay, then I'd totally be down for that! :D
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea
Cool! Let me set up the thread. Also, I'll make a character real quick.
@Petraea
Cool! Let me set up the thread. Also, I'll make a character real quick.
Dude I have a TON of OCs for everything I'm a fan of, animes, pokemon, FNAF, SU, Creepypasta, Warrior Cats, you name it! I'd love to actually DO something with those OCs
Dude I have a TON of OCs for everything I'm a fan of, animes, pokemon, FNAF, SU, Creepypasta, Warrior Cats, you name it! I'd love to actually DO something with those OCs