Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragons (2 & 3 years) for Sale!
1 2 3 4
@Spudalyn Hello! I would love to make an offer on Eucalyptus? I collect 6-digits of her hatchdate (though I choose to not be on the pinglist for it) so she would definitely have a permanent home with me.
I've actually just bought two others before I was shown your girl, so I'm a bit short on pure at the moment. I'd value her at 250kt (based on heavy breeding and one unnamed), but that value I can be haggled around. I would prefer however to trade in items for her. I have a lot of unhatched eggs (1 wind, 1 water, several nocturne, 1 bogsneak), a scales gene, and an eliminate I can offer. I also have some older fest items, if you were looking for anything specific I might have it.
Yeah, I'm just very willing to work something out with you! My funds just need a little bit to recover from my spending on other dragons haha.
@Spudalyn Hello! I would love to make an offer on Eucalyptus? I collect 6-digits of her hatchdate (though I choose to not be on the pinglist for it) so she would definitely have a permanent home with me.
I've actually just bought two others before I was shown your girl, so I'm a bit short on pure at the moment. I'd value her at 250kt (based on heavy breeding and one unnamed), but that value I can be haggled around. I would prefer however to trade in items for her. I have a lot of unhatched eggs (1 wind, 1 water, several nocturne, 1 bogsneak), a scales gene, and an eliminate I can offer. I also have some older fest items, if you were looking for anything specific I might have it.
Yeah, I'm just very willing to work something out with you! My funds just need a little bit to recover from my spending on other dragons haha.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
Hi! That all sounds wonderful! I'm definitely interested in the Bogsneak egg, and maybe a Nocturne egg? Whatever you're willing to work with is fine by me.
I definitely understand being short on funds!
@softbun
Hi! That all sounds wonderful! I'm definitely interested in the Bogsneak egg, and maybe a Nocturne egg? Whatever you're willing to work with is fine by me.
I definitely understand being short on funds!
@Spudalyn I would be happy to trade the bogsneak egg and a nocturne egg for her! That comes out about right in value, so it definitely works! Shall I send you a CR?
@Spudalyn I would be happy to trade the bogsneak egg and a nocturne egg for her! That comes out about right in value, so it definitely works! Shall I send you a CR?
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
Sounds fantastic, thank you!
@softbun
Sounds fantastic, thank you!
@Spudalyn Hi! How much in treasure would you ask for Automata? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=436129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4362/436129_350.png[/img] [/url] He's gorgeous.
@Spudalyn Hi! How much in treasure would you ask for Automata?

436129_350.png

He's gorgeous.
1l3ppWD.png
@CevanKerberos
I've been told he's valued at around 250kT, so anything in that range :)
@CevanKerberos
I've been told he's valued at around 250kT, so anything in that range :)
Awesome!
@Spudalyn Should I send you a CR?
Awesome!
@Spudalyn Should I send you a CR?
1l3ppWD.png
@CevanKerberos
Sorry for the delay, the notification didn't pop up!
Yeah, that would be fantastic :)
@CevanKerberos
Sorry for the delay, the notification didn't pop up!
Yeah, that would be fantastic :)
@rosiehawk
If your offer n Carmichael still stands, he's yours :)
@rosiehawk
If your offer n Carmichael still stands, he's yours :)
@Spudalyn there you go! :D
@Spudalyn there you go! :D
1l3ppWD.png
1 2 3 4