Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragons (2 & 3 years) for Sale!
1 2 3 4
@Spudalyn Have there been any offers for Carmichael? He is a very lovely fellow~ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=45&auth=7bce6dd1329a6f91bf55723d4b23e9b1200b1063&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I don't have much in the way of treasure or gems, but I do have a fair amount of food and various items. ^^
@Spudalyn

Have there been any offers for Carmichael? He is a very lovely fellow~
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=45&auth=7bce6dd1329a6f91bf55723d4b23e9b1200b1063&dummyext=prev.png

I don't have much in the way of treasure or gems, but I do have a fair amount of food and various items. ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Spudalyn

Hello,

I was wondering what sort of price you'd be interested in selling Moira for please? :)
@Spudalyn

Hello,

I was wondering what sort of price you'd be interested in selling Moira for please? :)
K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
@Spudalyn I'll offer 1.5kg for Moira!
@Spudalyn I'll offer 1.5kg for Moira!
@Spudalyn

How long will you be accepting offers?
@Spudalyn

How long will you be accepting offers?
@Spudalyn I'll boost my highest offer to 1 million treasure + 800 gems for Moira!
@Spudalyn I'll boost my highest offer to 1 million treasure + 800 gems for Moira!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@aarune
Sounds good! Looks like he'll have a good home with you :)
I'll set up a CR!
@aarune
Sounds good! Looks like he'll have a good home with you :)
I'll set up a CR!
@startatami
I've accepted an offer on Moira, but I'll continue accepting offers on everyone else until I'm pretty sure I've found a good place for them :)
@startatami
I've accepted an offer on Moira, but I'll continue accepting offers on everyone else until I'm pretty sure I've found a good place for them :)
@shinyhunter47
Moira's yours! I'll send you a CR request :)
@shinyhunter47
Moira's yours! I'll send you a CR request :)
@rosiehawk
I will gladly accept your offer for Siefre right now!
I'm still trying to decide on Carmichael, I'll get back to you soon :)
@rosiehawk
I will gladly accept your offer for Siefre right now!
I'm still trying to decide on Carmichael, I'll get back to you soon :)
@Spudalyn Hello, I'd like to offer a Water Sprite for Automata and Riven~
Or I can do other currency/Items~

***Also*** I can offer 500kt, 400g, and a Silver Sylvan pack(unopened-1125g), Ancient Memories Chest(350g) and a Water egg(175g)
I also have eggs, and old fest. chests as well as all fest. items from the past year or so.
@Spudalyn Hello, I'd like to offer a Water Sprite for Automata and Riven~
Or I can do other currency/Items~

***Also*** I can offer 500kt, 400g, and a Silver Sylvan pack(unopened-1125g), Ancient Memories Chest(350g) and a Water egg(175g)
I also have eggs, and old fest. chests as well as all fest. items from the past year or so.
XTn9HoC.pngKaOMOQ9.pngDnJoBoJ.pngzfh5eCs.pngnELgTrX.pngeuNboHf.png9kCfymP.pngd0cFyL5.pngwxf67Gi.pngYUcNBJx.pngpvAmwLT.png1mo4SBk.pngo5Hp5GF.pngU9qyAE5.pngOjRO1a9.png
DPSlXho.png.jpg
1 2 3 4