Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
Finally found the forums today.
Finally found the forums today.
dQUNkY4.png
Just making rounds and saying hello. Friend pushed me through the sign-up window and here I am. Enjoying the game so far, and I hope to stick around for awhile. ^^
Just making rounds and saying hello. Friend pushed me through the sign-up window and here I am. Enjoying the game so far, and I hope to stick around for awhile. ^^
I'm pretty new to Flight Rising, but I'm enjoying it so far. I finally got around to the forums, so I figured that I'd say hey to everyone. Hopefully once I save up a bit, I'll be able to share some of custom accents/skins of my own design.
I'm pretty new to Flight Rising, but I'm enjoying it so far. I finally got around to the forums, so I figured that I'd say hey to everyone. Hopefully once I save up a bit, I'll be able to share some of custom accents/skins of my own design.
*waves* Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to FR but am having a great time so far. The dragons are gorgeous and the color combinations are double gorgeous. I look forward to seeing everyone's critters and learning about the site.
*waves* Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to FR but am having a great time so far. The dragons are gorgeous and the color combinations are double gorgeous. I look forward to seeing everyone's critters and learning about the site.
Not new—just antisocial.
Not new—just antisocial.
XS9Xu1r.png
Hi guys! I hope it is not too late because I've registered a month ago,and all I wanted to say that this site is amazing,I've been waiting since August to be opened.I need to admit that everything here is awesome,every dragon is unique on their own and I like how everything is being done.You guys rock!
Hi guys! I hope it is not too late because I've registered a month ago,and all I wanted to say that this site is amazing,I've been waiting since August to be opened.I need to admit that everything here is awesome,every dragon is unique on their own and I like how everything is being done.You guys rock!
Well, I'm making a return...hopefully. I apologize to those who I dropped line with I've only really kept contact with one person from here. I hope I can tie up my loose ends and fulfill all my deals/trades.

My absence was mostly due to the economy tanking when it came to dragon breeding, I just found no more enjoyment over the breeding anymore, it was stressful. On top of this, I got accepted into the advanced art class at my school and I've been selling art to friends and family. I've been a busy body and my grades are dipping from my horrible work ethic.

I cannot determine if this is going to be a final "I'm back" because I am contemplating giving away my account or ALL my dragons and familiars.
Well, I'm making a return...hopefully. I apologize to those who I dropped line with I've only really kept contact with one person from here. I hope I can tie up my loose ends and fulfill all my deals/trades.

My absence was mostly due to the economy tanking when it came to dragon breeding, I just found no more enjoyment over the breeding anymore, it was stressful. On top of this, I got accepted into the advanced art class at my school and I've been selling art to friends and family. I've been a busy body and my grades are dipping from my horrible work ethic.

I cannot determine if this is going to be a final "I'm back" because I am contemplating giving away my account or ALL my dragons and familiars.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
I've been waiting forever to be here, so excited! Thank you!
I've been waiting forever to be here, so excited! Thank you!
I joined just now! Pleased to meet everyone and looking forward to making new friends!
I joined just now! Pleased to meet everyone and looking forward to making new friends!
Welcome, welcome!
Welcome, welcome!

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20