Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [hold only] dragon leveling service!
1 2 3 4
I'd like to get on the list, as well, please.
I subscribed, so you don't have to ping me.
I'd like to get on the list, as well, please.
I subscribed, so you don't have to ping me.
@ayatos
It's been three weeks and your coatl, Quantum, is RTB now. If you want him back for breeding, I can just take Mary back and pay you for her current level.

(don't worry, he'll be fed before being returned to you)
@ayatos
It's been three weeks and your coatl, Quantum, is RTB now. If you want him back for breeding, I can just take Mary back and pay you for her current level.

(don't worry, he'll be fed before being returned to you)
@ayatos

Hello, sorry but I'm just a little confused - are slots closed?
@ayatos

Hello, sorry but I'm just a little confused - are slots closed?
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn
I believe so, but this isn't my leveling shop. I'm just one of ayatos' customers. ^^;
@Firedawn
I believe so, but this isn't my leveling shop. I'm just one of ayatos' customers. ^^;
@Birdskull

Ah, sorry for the misping ^^;
@Birdskull

Ah, sorry for the misping ^^;
u2TWLA7.png
@Birdskull, I apologize for taking so long! I can finish her leveling, no worries about Quantum being RTB. Between recently getting a job (I had someone come to me LMAO, I wasn't looking for one right now I have a full schedule in highschool, and then coming down with a sinus infection, leveling has been so much slower.

If you want Mary back then that's alright, but I'd be happy to keep leveling her for you.
@Birdskull, I apologize for taking so long! I can finish her leveling, no worries about Quantum being RTB. Between recently getting a job (I had someone come to me LMAO, I wasn't looking for one right now I have a full schedule in highschool, and then coming down with a sinus infection, leveling has been so much slower.

If you want Mary back then that's alright, but I'd be happy to keep leveling her for you.
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@Firedawn yes slots are in fact closed, however you can be placed on the list of holds to guarantee a slot when it's your turn, or a pinglist to let you know when a slot is open if it's not taken by anyone on the hold list.
@Firedawn yes slots are in fact closed, however you can be placed on the list of holds to guarantee a slot when it's your turn, or a pinglist to let you know when a slot is open if it's not taken by anyone on the hold list.
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@ayatos

I'd like to be put in the holds please then, if that's okay :)
@ayatos

I'd like to be put in the holds please then, if that's okay :)
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn you got it
@Firedawn you got it
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@ayatos
Hello again~
Please let me know how much I owe you for Mary's current level. I'd like to go ahead and take her back as is if you don't mind. ^-^;

Thanks!
@ayatos
Hello again~
Please let me know how much I owe you for Mary's current level. I'd like to go ahead and take her back as is if you don't mind. ^-^;

Thanks!
1 2 3 4