Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Returning and Getting Started
So I joined FR back in august I believe, but I never really did anything in the short amount of time I was here. How do I really get started? I feel like I never really did get started in the time I was here, and I'd like some advice this time around!
So I joined FR back in august I believe, but I never really did anything in the short amount of time I was here. How do I really get started? I feel like I never really did get started in the time I was here, and I'd like some advice this time around!
Make sure you keep gathering items daily in Clan --> Gather Items and then convert them into food in order to provide food for your dragons.
You can breed dragons in the Nesting Grounds. Hatching dragons is probably one of the more exciting aspects of this game. You must Incubate a nest 6 times, and once a day, in order to hatch a nest.
If you want to buy or sell dragons, familiars, or just any item in general, go to the Auction House.
Check out the Trading Post for some quick tasks that earn you some money.
You can also check out the Coliseum if you're interested.
Make sure you keep gathering items daily in Clan --> Gather Items and then convert them into food in order to provide food for your dragons.
You can breed dragons in the Nesting Grounds. Hatching dragons is probably one of the more exciting aspects of this game. You must Incubate a nest 6 times, and once a day, in order to hatch a nest.
If you want to buy or sell dragons, familiars, or just any item in general, go to the Auction House.
Check out the Trading Post for some quick tasks that earn you some money.
You can also check out the Coliseum if you're interested.
@Centurese i can send you some meat I have a few 99 stacks
@Centurese i can send you some meat I have a few 99 stacks
DJl4bID.png
@Motherofdrgns747 that would be super helpful actually, haha!

@Seabug awesome, thanks for the information!
@Motherofdrgns747 that would be super helpful actually, haha!

@Seabug awesome, thanks for the information!