Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP partners
Hey there guys I'm Yield! I've finally fleshed out personalities of my dragons, but due to the fact I don't care for the group roleplays I'm looking for some One on One rp partners. Hopefully there are some people out there who like to do long term rps with me. =3

.::What::.

I like to rp original characters. Human/anthro versions are preferred but I will do quad as well. I don't do furries.

.::Where::.

I can rp through the messages on this site, but you certainly wont hear me complain if you want to move the rp to someplace such as skype or email.

.::Do Nots::.

No godmods please. Nobody likes them.
Be illiterate. I am NOT a grammar nazi, but I do like 99% of the words to be spelled correctly and have decent grammar. I make mistakes and so can you but lets not type like we are 2.

.::Dos::.

I am willing to do relationships between our characters. I also don't mind forever mating them together.
Please give me enough of a reply to work with. I don't have a length limit but I need something to work with.

I think that covers the very basics. Any other questions feel free to ask. =3
Hey there guys I'm Yield! I've finally fleshed out personalities of my dragons, but due to the fact I don't care for the group roleplays I'm looking for some One on One rp partners. Hopefully there are some people out there who like to do long term rps with me. =3

.::What::.

I like to rp original characters. Human/anthro versions are preferred but I will do quad as well. I don't do furries.

.::Where::.

I can rp through the messages on this site, but you certainly wont hear me complain if you want to move the rp to someplace such as skype or email.

.::Do Nots::.

No godmods please. Nobody likes them.
Be illiterate. I am NOT a grammar nazi, but I do like 99% of the words to be spelled correctly and have decent grammar. I make mistakes and so can you but lets not type like we are 2.

.::Dos::.

I am willing to do relationships between our characters. I also don't mind forever mating them together.
Please give me enough of a reply to work with. I don't have a length limit but I need something to work with.

I think that covers the very basics. Any other questions feel free to ask. =3
al2p7n.jpg
Okay, I'd be willing to rp with you :)

I'm a okay rper, I can make up character personalities on the spot, I'll rp almost anything (Dragons are my favorite though) And I don't give a thing for spelling, but I will spell correctly if someone asks :)
Okay, I'd be willing to rp with you :)

I'm a okay rper, I can make up character personalities on the spot, I'll rp almost anything (Dragons are my favorite though) And I don't give a thing for spelling, but I will spell correctly if someone asks :)
I'm looking for someone to roleplay with as well. I don't much like public roleplays as they get out of hand and I get lost.

I'm semi-literate and can pull out 2-4 paragraphs at a time casually. If you want more than that, expect my replies to take a while... My one pet peve is people expecting to have 3-4 paragraphs when a conversation is going on, those should be kept to simply the character's words and thoughts and progress quickly.

I'm alright with anything fantasy or sci-fi, but I've been doing a lot of dragons lately and would love to do one with them again. If you do anthros, I would rather do the kind that is more like puss in boots or tom and jerry where they act like humans and walk and such, but they still have the same body as a normal animal.
I'm looking for someone to roleplay with as well. I don't much like public roleplays as they get out of hand and I get lost.

I'm semi-literate and can pull out 2-4 paragraphs at a time casually. If you want more than that, expect my replies to take a while... My one pet peve is people expecting to have 3-4 paragraphs when a conversation is going on, those should be kept to simply the character's words and thoughts and progress quickly.

I'm alright with anything fantasy or sci-fi, but I've been doing a lot of dragons lately and would love to do one with them again. If you do anthros, I would rather do the kind that is more like puss in boots or tom and jerry where they act like humans and walk and such, but they still have the same body as a normal animal.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
Hi Yield! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. Typically, I like more one-on-one roleplays, as too many people in one can make things confusing and jumbled. I've got a few years experience with role-playing, and can usually manage at the very least a few paragraphs, usually more if I get excited.

Since we are on a dragon site, I would personally prefer to rp with the characters as dragons, but I'd be willing to do anthropomorphic versions of them - it could be fairly interesting now that I think about it. Let me know what you think and what you have in mind.
Hi Yield! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. Typically, I like more one-on-one roleplays, as too many people in one can make things confusing and jumbled. I've got a few years experience with role-playing, and can usually manage at the very least a few paragraphs, usually more if I get excited.

Since we are on a dragon site, I would personally prefer to rp with the characters as dragons, but I'd be willing to do anthropomorphic versions of them - it could be fairly interesting now that I think about it. Let me know what you think and what you have in mind.
@scarredhope
@dovah
@nine

I will message you all and we can work out the details
@scarredhope
@dovah
@nine

I will message you all and we can work out the details
al2p7n.jpg
Hi there Yield, I enjoy one-on-one roleplays a great deal and currently have one that has been ongoing for a long time, but I am interested in more :)
As for genre, I am open to many things except boring old humans. For some odd reason people enjoy group roleplays where it's not really much of anything more than a group of disgruntled teenagers falling in love with each other.

I love dragons more than anything, but I also particularly enjoy roleplaying shapeshifters. I have yet to do many anthros, but would be open to try it if that's what you would like :D

Depending on your interest and age, I also wouldn't mind going in more graphic/mature directions.

Please let me know! :D
Hi there Yield, I enjoy one-on-one roleplays a great deal and currently have one that has been ongoing for a long time, but I am interested in more :)
As for genre, I am open to many things except boring old humans. For some odd reason people enjoy group roleplays where it's not really much of anything more than a group of disgruntled teenagers falling in love with each other.

I love dragons more than anything, but I also particularly enjoy roleplaying shapeshifters. I have yet to do many anthros, but would be open to try it if that's what you would like :D

Depending on your interest and age, I also wouldn't mind going in more graphic/mature directions.

Please let me know! :D
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
Heya Yield! I'm looking for Rp partners and I mostly do one-on-one but I'm cool with doing anything!! I looove Rp with my dragons and their human Ailyea ^^ I mostly do just dragons or dragons and humans but I'm cool with anything ^^
Heya Yield! I'm looking for Rp partners and I mostly do one-on-one but I'm cool with doing anything!! I looove Rp with my dragons and their human Ailyea ^^ I mostly do just dragons or dragons and humans but I'm cool with anything ^^