Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ** Glass Shatter Hatchery ** HALLOWEEN
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117
@ShadyRabbit

Icicle! I would love to see more orca pairs. Preferably with glimmer and metallic ^^
@ShadyRabbit

Icicle! I would love to see more orca pairs. Preferably with glimmer and metallic ^^
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13

I'm not surprised! You have some beautiful orca pairs yourself :) I'm actually working on 2 new pairs with orca at the moment.
@Shewolf13

I'm not surprised! You have some beautiful orca pairs yourself :) I'm actually working on 2 new pairs with orca at the moment.
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

Nice hatchlings!
By the way, are you thinking about breeding your progens again anytime soon? I was just planning about the lore I'm writing for Grudge (from Night Glisten) and wanted to know if you are going to sell those hatchlings again. I'd be sure to buy one :-D
@ShadyRabbit

Nice hatchlings!
By the way, are you thinking about breeding your progens again anytime soon? I was just planning about the lore I'm writing for Grudge (from Night Glisten) and wanted to know if you are going to sell those hatchlings again. I'd be sure to buy one :-D
zy8HEZC.gif
@ShadyRabbit

Ooo! My pair that gives triple orca will be hatching in a couple days ^^ I'm so excited!
@ShadyRabbit

Ooo! My pair that gives triple orca will be hatching in a couple days ^^ I'm so excited!
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Chardano

Thanks :) I planned on breeding them after giving Aries new genes. I have an auction for a gen one going on so if I get enough gems from that then she should be getting some new genes soon. Probably metallic, not sure on secondary yet. I would love to read the lore for Grudge!
@Chardano

Thanks :) I planned on breeding them after giving Aries new genes. I have an auction for a gen one going on so if I get enough gems from that then she should be getting some new genes soon. Probably metallic, not sure on secondary yet. I would love to read the lore for Grudge!
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

Something I'd personally love to see is some falcon somewhere in your breeding pairs, my dearest icicle friend! :> Perhaps Orca Falcon with bright wings OR a bright glimmer tert and leave whichever wasn't bright as obs or similar? Or Double orca, genes of your choosing for prim and sec, and some bright stained as the tert? Or orca prim, obs sec, and then glimmer OR stained in a brighter color? I played around with it, but you'd best check these out yourself and see if you think that's something for you!
And I don't know if I missed some with it, but... do you not write lore for your hatchies anymore? Just on demand? I totally understand if so, it's just sad because I enjoyed reading it. ; v ; I was checking mainly Dilo Venom, but yeah.
As for a free dragon, thank you, but I got no space. <3 Just happy to help!
@ShadyRabbit

Something I'd personally love to see is some falcon somewhere in your breeding pairs, my dearest icicle friend! :> Perhaps Orca Falcon with bright wings OR a bright glimmer tert and leave whichever wasn't bright as obs or similar? Or Double orca, genes of your choosing for prim and sec, and some bright stained as the tert? Or orca prim, obs sec, and then glimmer OR stained in a brighter color? I played around with it, but you'd best check these out yourself and see if you think that's something for you!
And I don't know if I missed some with it, but... do you not write lore for your hatchies anymore? Just on demand? I totally understand if so, it's just sad because I enjoyed reading it. ; v ; I was checking mainly Dilo Venom, but yeah.
As for a free dragon, thank you, but I got no space. <3 Just happy to help!
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles

*waves* Those are all great ideas! Thank you! Looks like I'll be spending some time in the scrying workshop. I've just been doing lore on demand now because of a lack of time. I need to force myself to write lore for my pairs. I'll get there eventually!
@InkdemonCuddles

*waves* Those are all great ideas! Thank you! Looks like I'll be spending some time in the scrying workshop. I've just been doing lore on demand now because of a lack of time. I need to force myself to write lore for my pairs. I'll get there eventually!
shadyrabbit.png
@Shewolf13

I'm looking forward to seeing the triple orcas!
@Shewolf13

I'm looking forward to seeing the triple orcas!
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

You absolutely should, the stained orcas looked quite amazing imo! :D
I'm glad you like the sound of my ideas! <3 If I can at all help you acquire something, just let me know :3 I'm always here to help!
Don't force yourself too hard, but know that I'm always checking and looking forward to reading more lore from you friend!
@ShadyRabbit

You absolutely should, the stained orcas looked quite amazing imo! :D
I'm glad you like the sound of my ideas! <3 If I can at all help you acquire something, just let me know :3 I'm always here to help!
Don't force yourself too hard, but know that I'm always checking and looking forward to reading more lore from you friend!
STW9f2s.png
I find orca color really cool it is one of my faves like some of the shades of purple and I kinda like Ice.
the mention of "icicle" made me think ice and now I can't stop XD.
@ShadyRabbit
I find orca color really cool it is one of my faves like some of the shades of purple and I kinda like Ice.
the mention of "icicle" made me think ice and now I can't stop XD.
@ShadyRabbit
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117