Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2
EDIT: Closing this for now. Have quite a few people to respond to. XD
EDIT: Closing this for now. Have quite a few people to respond to. XD
vSxK3u9.png
Hmm, this sounds interesting. I've been kinda in the mood to do some dragon-themed writing. So long as there's no shifting to anthro or human, I'd be pretty down with this. I do have to work and I'll be taking classes come mid-July, but I think I can still swing at least a few posts a week.
Hmm, this sounds interesting. I've been kinda in the mood to do some dragon-themed writing. So long as there's no shifting to anthro or human, I'd be pretty down with this. I do have to work and I'll be taking classes come mid-July, but I think I can still swing at least a few posts a week.
Sounds good Cernos, I'll PM you and we can work something out. Still open for other RP partners as well. XD I can juggle several.

No, no shifting. Pure Quad Dragon. No worries. xD
Sounds good Cernos, I'll PM you and we can work something out. Still open for other RP partners as well. XD I can juggle several.

No, no shifting. Pure Quad Dragon. No worries. xD
vSxK3u9.png
I am looking for a literate person to roleplay with. I am pretty much flexible with the genre or characters... I hate one liners; it relaly annoys me.
I am looking for a literate person to roleplay with. I am pretty much flexible with the genre or characters... I hate one liners; it relaly annoys me.
While I haven't been rping very long, I am literate and can go for paragraph rps, and I have also been looking for some dragon roleplaying. Although, I am perfectly willing to go for other genres too. Plus I'm online a lot but will go at any relaxed pace too.
While I haven't been rping very long, I am literate and can go for paragraph rps, and I have also been looking for some dragon roleplaying. Although, I am perfectly willing to go for other genres too. Plus I'm online a lot but will go at any relaxed pace too.
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
hi there! i've never done a just dragons roleplay, but i wouldn't mind trying! do you have any plots or cravings you'd like to play with? :)
hi there! i've never done a just dragons roleplay, but i wouldn't mind trying! do you have any plots or cravings you'd like to play with? :)
@DraconiSagiso
@LizRosethorn
@Aubrace

I&#039;m really sorry for not getting back to you three sooner. ;o; I&#039;ve been ill for the past few days, and haven&#039;t been able to focus due to feeling like crap. XD <3

I&#039;ll try to message you all later today.
@DraconiSagiso
@LizRosethorn
@Aubrace

I&#039;m really sorry for not getting back to you three sooner. ;o; I&#039;ve been ill for the past few days, and haven&#039;t been able to focus due to feeling like crap. XD <3

I&#039;ll try to message you all later today.
vSxK3u9.png
@Ruck
Hey there!^^I hope you&#039;re still accepting? haha I&#039;m also looking for more people to RP with as I get more characters to use. I will be busy tomorrow and most of the day after, but that doesn&#039;t mean I won&#039;t come online to check up on who&#039;s talking^^
Hope you pm me XD
@Ruck
Hey there!^^I hope you&#039;re still accepting? haha I&#039;m also looking for more people to RP with as I get more characters to use. I will be busy tomorrow and most of the day after, but that doesn&#039;t mean I won&#039;t come online to check up on who&#039;s talking^^
Hope you pm me XD
@Ruck That&#039;s Totally Fine, I don&#039;t think anyone&#039;s in a hurry~
@Ruck That&#039;s Totally Fine, I don&#039;t think anyone&#039;s in a hurry~
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
Hi Ruck! Sounds like it could be fun. I&#039;d like to flesh out all my kiddos a bit more. I&#039;d love to RP with you if you&#039;re still open to more partners.
Hi Ruck! Sounds like it could be fun. I&#039;d like to flesh out all my kiddos a bit more. I&#039;d love to RP with you if you&#039;re still open to more partners.
1 2