Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what items do you hoard?
1 2 3 4
For several months, I hoarded all the shiny rocks on the site. I took a break for awhile and hoardsold everything (five+ pages of stuff, and it netted me over 600kt).

Now I'm back, I'm majoring in earth science, and I just want to drown in rocks.
All the rocks.
Every single one.
If it's a rock, I want it.
I'm gonna go grind and see if I can collect a few of these.

What things do you all hoard? I love seeing these lists~
For several months, I hoarded all the shiny rocks on the site. I took a break for awhile and hoardsold everything (five+ pages of stuff, and it netted me over 600kt).

Now I'm back, I'm majoring in earth science, and I just want to drown in rocks.
All the rocks.
Every single one.
If it's a rock, I want it.
I'm gonna go grind and see if I can collect a few of these.

What things do you all hoard? I love seeing these lists~
[item=potted deepmine fungi] because mario [item=weathered grimoire] because i have so much and alioth might benefit from thes e
Potted Deepmine Fungi because mario
Weathered Grimoire because i have so much and alioth might benefit from thes e
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
What no runestones? [item=deeprealm runestone] [item=traveller's runestone] I'd count those as decorated rocks at the very least. I also started hoarding them myself because I find them pretty. :3 Other than those guys, I collect all things technology/science/Lightning Flight related!
What no runestones?

Deeprealm Runestone

I'd count those as decorated rocks at the very least. I also started hoarding them myself because I find them pretty. :3

Other than those guys, I collect all things technology/science/Lightning Flight related!
TyYgOYZ.png
[item=cheerful chime][item=dancer's bell] for no reason really, just because I like them
Cheerful Chime Dancer's Bell
for no reason really, just because I like them
Rusted Crown
Books and pelts.
Books and pelts.
PQznZys.png
anything deity/flight related, really
anything deity/flight related, really
[item=Jar of Vapors] Hoarded these since the first day. They may not look like much But one day... One day...
Jar of Vapors

Hoarded these since the first day.
They may not look like much
But one day...
One day...
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
[item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] [item=Scroll Case] [item=Intact Parchment] [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] [item= Bamboo Cluster] I have a Lightweaver Aesthetic™ to keep up here lolol [s]ok bamboo clusters aren't part of light but they're still pretty[/s] I used to have grouse field notes(or whatever they're called, i forget) and some other stuff but I accidentally sold them aha
Soft Lightweaver Idol Scroll Case Intact Parchment Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Bamboo Cluster

I have a Lightweaver Aesthetic™ to keep up here lolol

ok bamboo clusters aren't part of light but they're still pretty

I used to have grouse field notes(or whatever they're called, i forget) and some other stuff but I accidentally sold them aha
CvMCKOn.png
@wrecknrule
I keep it to things that go into the materials tab— then I have a tab entirely devoted to my hoard. The other tab in my vault is stuffed full of chests and festival currency, and having rocks distributed in there really bothers me.
The list would be so much longer if we could sort our hoards/vaults.
@wrecknrule
I keep it to things that go into the materials tab— then I have a tab entirely devoted to my hoard. The other tab in my vault is stuffed full of chests and festival currency, and having rocks distributed in there really bothers me.
The list would be so much longer if we could sort our hoards/vaults.
[quote name="Nightlilac" date=2017-01-15 10:17:00] [item=Jar of Vapors] Hoarded these since the first day. They may not look like much But one day... One day... [/quote] i do too! i just like the art for them, so mysterious :v
Nightlilac wrote on 2017-01-15:
Jar of Vapors

Hoarded these since the first day.
They may not look like much
But one day...
One day...

i do too! i just like the art for them, so mysterious :v
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
1 2 3 4