Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft! [The End]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46
I have a question. Is there some kind of public mob grinder/exp farm some where? or something of that nature?
I have a question. Is there some kind of public mob grinder/exp farm some where? or something of that nature?
PJz0lfZ.png
@TimelordSnowy I believe there's a public warp to one? I can't remember the exact name so you can check the /warp list.
@TimelordSnowy I believe there's a public warp to one? I can't remember the exact name so you can check the /warp list.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
I checked and unless its 1 of the two I cant warp too then There does not appear to be one.
@Rexcaliburr
I checked and unless its 1 of the two I cant warp too then There does not appear to be one.
PJz0lfZ.png
/warp publicgrinder apparently is a thing, but even as Mighty I don't have permission to access it. I didn't recall it being in the warp list either.
/warp publicgrinder apparently is a thing, but even as Mighty I don't have permission to access it. I didn't recall it being in the warp list either.
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
yeah It isnt. I went through all the warps and that one is defiantly not on there .-.
yeah It isnt. I went through all the warps and that one is defiantly not on there .-.
PJz0lfZ.png
My IGN is Comradical1

I remember playing on the old server, those were some good times.
My IGN is Comradical1

I remember playing on the old server, those were some good times.
uhh im com im lesbian and im 14

dinosaurs and fossils are nice

please talk to me about them
@rexcaliburr i will join (i have a mc blog)
ammm
mc acount daster
in discord daster#9088
@rexcaliburr i will join (i have a mc blog)
ammm
mc acount daster
in discord daster#9088
IGN is digital787, great to see this server's back.
IGN is digital787, great to see this server's back.
Welcome back everyone!
Welcome back everyone!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
In game name: Triacetin
In game name: Triacetin
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46