Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3
bump
bump
Dqegp8j.png
@Natrolite - that is quite the pretty baby omg-- I- I think I need her. Normally I only buy dragons around Dominance pushes to exalt them but she will be pampered and given a sufficiently purple familiar if I have one.
What price are you asking?
@Natrolite - that is quite the pretty baby omg-- I- I think I need her. Normally I only buy dragons around Dominance pushes to exalt them but she will be pampered and given a sufficiently purple familiar if I have one.
What price are you asking?
BhAMKZa.png6qljig.jpg
@silvercatshadow

i'm so glad to hear you want to give her a great home! i'm not asking very much for her since i just want to rehome her, not make money off her. does 20 gems or 17kT work for you? let me know!
@silvercatshadow

i'm so glad to hear you want to give her a great home! i'm not asking very much for her since i just want to rehome her, not make money off her. does 20 gems or 17kT work for you? let me know!
Dqegp8j.png
@Natrolite - How about 15kT, since I'm going to need to buy a renaming scroll? Also-- if you'd like, I have every familiar from the Mire, so if you need one I can just give you one.
@Natrolite - How about 15kT, since I'm going to need to buy a renaming scroll? Also-- if you'd like, I have every familiar from the Mire, so if you need one I can just give you one.
BhAMKZa.png6qljig.jpg
@silvercatshadow

15kT is just fine! no familiar necessary. thank you though! i'll send you a crossroads!
@silvercatshadow

15kT is just fine! no familiar necessary. thank you though! i'll send you a crossroads!
Dqegp8j.png
1 2 3