Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
I probably should've done this earlier-- but hey, no excuses
I enjoy hanging out with my friends, drawing, writing, roleplaying, reading, riding horses, swimming, and watching movies!
I'm in several fandoms right now! Currently:
Star Wars
Overwatch
Black Butler
Hetalia
Stranger Things
PM me about commissions! I can provide refs.
I probably should've done this earlier-- but hey, no excuses
I enjoy hanging out with my friends, drawing, writing, roleplaying, reading, riding horses, swimming, and watching movies!
I'm in several fandoms right now! Currently:
Star Wars
Overwatch
Black Butler
Hetalia
Stranger Things
PM me about commissions! I can provide refs.
tumblr_ogyeuqykPl1slvquwo1_500.gif
@Dane

Welcome to FR! If you need any help, feel free to ask me~ here is a guide to help you get started.

Ahhh I love Stranger Things!! I got netflix just to watch it haha. I draw and write as well, and I swam in high school. it's nice to meet you!
@Dane

Welcome to FR! If you need any help, feel free to ask me~ here is a guide to help you get started.

Ahhh I love Stranger Things!! I got netflix just to watch it haha. I draw and write as well, and I swam in high school. it's nice to meet you!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@dane

Welcome! What is an ref?
@dane

Welcome! What is an ref?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@quincely I love traveling for meets. It's always fun to see new pools and swim with new people. TBH, Netflix is only worth the shows it comes out with :P lol

@ChillinInAForest Like examples, an art reference. What I've drawn before.
@quincely I love traveling for meets. It's always fun to see new pools and swim with new people. TBH, Netflix is only worth the shows it comes out with :P lol

@ChillinInAForest Like examples, an art reference. What I've drawn before.
@Dane

I loved to swim but hated the races... well, some of them. My coach always put me in the 200 IM and I have no clue why... my knee hurt during breastoke (i used to ALWAYS swim that then I hurt myself), butterfly is BAD, and I can't swim back to save my life. WHY.
@Dane

I loved to swim but hated the races... well, some of them. My coach always put me in the 200 IM and I have no clue why... my knee hurt during breastoke (i used to ALWAYS swim that then I hurt myself), butterfly is BAD, and I can't swim back to save my life. WHY.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@quincely Same! The swim back is terrifying. I'm just there slapping the water and hoping I don't drown, while trying to win
@quincely Same! The swim back is terrifying. I'm just there slapping the water and hoping I don't drown, while trying to win
@Dane

Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask me! I'll do my best to help you out! ^w^

I see you like Hetalia & Black Butler! I love those shows as well. :D I haven't watched Black Butler in forever though RIP ;;
Who is/are your fave character(s)? ovo
@Dane

Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask me! I'll do my best to help you out! ^w^

I see you like Hetalia & Black Butler! I love those shows as well. :D I haven't watched Black Butler in forever though RIP ;;
Who is/are your fave character(s)? ovo
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif