Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 614 615
@BladesFire

Can I scoop up that beautiful female ridgey?
@BladesFire

Can I scoop up that beautiful female ridgey?
Can I get the Pink Lemonade Male Guardian
Can I get the Pink Lemonade Male Guardian
@bladesfire can i get the all hallow's eve fae boy? he's so beautiful with cherub! c:[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=11&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=83&auth=6895f4b842f48c24177dfef744eb86594bfa4518&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@bladesfire can i get the all hallow's eve fae boy? he's so beautiful with cherub! c:dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=11&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=83&auth=6895f4b842f48c24177dfef744eb86594bfa4518&dummyext=prev.png
SIGNATURE3.png
That Maize, Buttercup, Metals baby is amaaazing! What a gorgeous dragon.

I keep not being able to buy dragons I want lately- good to see the dragon economy going much better though! Good luck on selling. I'd love to get him if only I could :P
That Maize, Buttercup, Metals baby is amaaazing! What a gorgeous dragon.

I keep not being able to buy dragons I want lately- good to see the dragon economy going much better though! Good luck on selling. I'd love to get him if only I could :P
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@SilverFoxDemon Thanks so much! And ahh yeah the first pages is really image heavy D: Thanks for sticking with it! XD Added you to the general pinglist!

@jellyfishprincex Sure thing! Put you on their list, thanks! :D I'm excited for those guys, it's been so long I've been working on them :o

All trades have been sent over!

@CuQuoise If you want me to hold him I can! Or message me when he's an adult if no one has bought him and you can make an offer! (I can't say the dragon economy is doing great though unfortunately, it's been really hard to sell lately even at fodder prices!)
@SilverFoxDemon Thanks so much! And ahh yeah the first pages is really image heavy D: Thanks for sticking with it! XD Added you to the general pinglist!

@jellyfishprincex Sure thing! Put you on their list, thanks! :D I'm excited for those guys, it's been so long I've been working on them :o

All trades have been sent over!

@CuQuoise If you want me to hold him I can! Or message me when he's an adult if no one has bought him and you can make an offer! (I can't say the dragon economy is doing great though unfortunately, it's been really hard to sell lately even at fodder prices!)
@BladesFire oh wow! Thank you for that offer. I'd love very much to hear from you if no one else buys him (maybe by that time I'll have more financial wiggle room too :P )
thank you!
@BladesFire oh wow! Thank you for that offer. I'd love very much to hear from you if no one else buys him (maybe by that time I'll have more financial wiggle room too :P )
thank you!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@BladesFire - nevermind, a few dragons sold and I gathered up the gems. I'll shoot the CR your way momentarily then spend some of that treasure to make my derg a guardian, cuz that accent is WAY too perfect~
@BladesFire - nevermind, a few dragons sold and I gathered up the gems. I'll shoot the CR your way momentarily then spend some of that treasure to make my derg a guardian, cuz that accent is WAY too perfect~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Bladesfire
I'd love another pumpkin pie lady! It's a shame that she hasn't sold yet, so if you're willing to do a payment plan (like 30,000 three days and 40,000 for the final one) I'm willing to take her in ^^.
@Bladesfire
I'd love another pumpkin pie lady! It's a shame that she hasn't sold yet, so if you're willing to do a payment plan (like 30,000 three days and 40,000 for the final one) I'm willing to take her in ^^.
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote Can do! I'll start a trade for her now! :D
@RustedCoyote Can do! I'll start a trade for her now! :D
@BladesFire
Awesome! Thank you!
@BladesFire
Awesome! Thank you!
output_DYly_Ja.gif
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 614 615