Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 614 615
@Bladesfire

1. Would you be interested in dragons that look like this?
Yes for sure

2. Would you prefer a tight-ranged pair, or a wide ranged pair?
It depends on the pair but I think I prefer a slightly tighter range

a) Would you buy only the blush wings (pink and darker pink) or only the cottoncandy (pink and flaxen) wings?
I'd be more interested in the blush than the cottoncandy

b) Would you buy a dragon with secondary Strawberry wings rather than one with cotton candy wings?
I also like the strawberry wings and I think brick and carmine actually look quite nice also, so I prefer the range

c) Would you buy a tirt that was berry
Yes I think the range of reds/berry could look nice

D) Would you buy a dragon with the tirt in the browns for chocolate chocolate truffle type dragons?
no I don't care for the extra brown

3. Is Petals even worth it? Are coatls the best? Should I just skip both and go with a very truffle-ey chocolate cherub for these dragons? Are pearlcatchers or fae more choclatey?

I think Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer works best for this look, though maybe a chance at another breed might be nice for those of us who are not super into Coatls. Or maybe do two pairs - one with Coatls that are super tight range and one with like Pearlcatchers or Imps that are wider range? Not sure, I'm not a big fan of Fae either but I do think the Coatls look nice and the Pearlcatchers would look nice too

@Bladesfire

Yes for sure

It depends on the pair but I think I prefer a slightly tighter range

a) Would you buy only the blush wings (pink and darker pink) or only the cottoncandy (pink and flaxen) wings?
I'd be more interested in the blush than the cottoncandy

b) Would you buy a dragon with secondary Strawberry wings rather than one with cotton candy wings?
I also like the strawberry wings and I think brick and carmine actually look quite nice also, so I prefer the range

Yes I think the range of reds/berry could look nice

D) Would you buy a dragon with the tirt in the browns for chocolate chocolate truffle type dragons?
no I don't care for the extra brown

3. Is Petals even worth it? Are coatls the best? Should I just skip both and go with a very truffle-ey chocolate cherub for these dragons? Are pearlcatchers or fae more choclatey?

I think Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer works best for this look, though maybe a chance at another breed might be nice for those of us who are not super into Coatls. Or maybe do two pairs - one with Coatls that are super tight range and one with like Pearlcatchers or Imps that are wider range? Not sure, I'm not a big fan of Fae either but I do think the Coatls look nice and the Pearlcatchers would look nice too

@BladesFire
1.yes
2. i don't mind wide ranged or tight
3. I say yes to both petals and coatl
@BladesFire
1.yes
2. i don't mind wide ranged or tight
3. I say yes to both petals and coatl
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@BladesFire
It would depend on the price, but overall, yes most likely.

It depends on the range. Does wide range mean all of the pink range or like...green range through pink range. I don't mind wide range if the colors look good together.
I would consider both.
I like both colors. I also like Brick and Carmine, tbh. I really like Brick.
I like berry and the lighter reds. I would probably be more likely to be a dragon with a berry tert.
d) Would you buy a dragon with the tirt in the browns for chocolate chocolate truffle type dragons?
I am a massive sucker for XXY dragons. A truffle dragon sounds awesome.

3. Is Petals even worth it?
I don't know if Petals is worth it. I like Petals, but I'm not crazy about Petals. Petals does add some nice color variation on the Primary, but it seems like might also make it harder to match colors with the Secondary and Tert.

Are coatls the best?
I really like Coatls and I feel like they're one of the better breeds for a chocolate candy/Valentine's pair.

Should I just skip both and go with a very truffle-ey chocolate cherub for these dragons?
I refer above- Petals has come pros and cons. Cherub is really nice and I love Cherub, but you do have a chocolatey food pair that has Cherub already, so people might want more variation. I honestly like both equally, so I'm no help here.

Are pearlcatchers or fae more choclatey?
I like all three breeds. You might be able to charge more for Coatls, but I like Pearlcatchers holding a pink pearl. It looks like hard candy.
@BladesFire
It would depend on the price, but overall, yes most likely.

It depends on the range. Does wide range mean all of the pink range or like...green range through pink range. I don't mind wide range if the colors look good together.
I would consider both.
I like both colors. I also like Brick and Carmine, tbh. I really like Brick.
I like berry and the lighter reds. I would probably be more likely to be a dragon with a berry tert.
d) Would you buy a dragon with the tirt in the browns for chocolate chocolate truffle type dragons?
I am a massive sucker for XXY dragons. A truffle dragon sounds awesome.

3. Is Petals even worth it?
I don't know if Petals is worth it. I like Petals, but I'm not crazy about Petals. Petals does add some nice color variation on the Primary, but it seems like might also make it harder to match colors with the Secondary and Tert.

Are coatls the best?
I really like Coatls and I feel like they're one of the better breeds for a chocolate candy/Valentine's pair.

Should I just skip both and go with a very truffle-ey chocolate cherub for these dragons?
I refer above- Petals has come pros and cons. Cherub is really nice and I love Cherub, but you do have a chocolatey food pair that has Cherub already, so people might want more variation. I honestly like both equally, so I'm no help here.

Are pearlcatchers or fae more choclatey?
I like all three breeds. You might be able to charge more for Coatls, but I like Pearlcatchers holding a pink pearl. It looks like hard candy.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@BladesFire Could I be added to all of your pinglists? :,)
@BladesFire Could I be added to all of your pinglists? :,)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@BladesFire
Just to answer:
YES I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE A COATL LIKE THAT AND GLADLY SELL MY SOUL TO YOU.

I don't care with range so go with your wildest imagination.

My taste would be XYY(or similar is definitely preferred) matched bellies and wings are superb.

Please let them be coatls I won't take a second look at a pearlcatcher but I'll buy a coatl hatchling in no ducking time and permababe it if that is necessary.
I need them, my poor heart is bleeding.

Petals......you can stick with cherub, they are cute. I'm not sure if I like the accent color of the chocolate color. As for butterfly.......Yes they MUST BE BUTTETFLIES HANDS DOWN.
(and I have a blurry lore idea popping out of my head so I'd be more than delighted to help with the pair lore or just write it for you.)
@BladesFire
Just to answer:
YES I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE A COATL LIKE THAT AND GLADLY SELL MY SOUL TO YOU.

I don't care with range so go with your wildest imagination.

My taste would be XYY(or similar is definitely preferred) matched bellies and wings are superb.

Please let them be coatls I won't take a second look at a pearlcatcher but I'll buy a coatl hatchling in no ducking time and permababe it if that is necessary.
I need them, my poor heart is bleeding.

Petals......you can stick with cherub, they are cute. I'm not sure if I like the accent color of the chocolate color. As for butterfly.......Yes they MUST BE BUTTETFLIES HANDS DOWN.
(and I have a blurry lore idea popping out of my head so I'd be more than delighted to help with the pair lore or just write it for you.)
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@BladesFire

HELL TO THE YES :D
Tight ideally, tightish? :)
BOTH!
Not enough difference for me to choose!!
Or do would you buy strawberry over blush every time and the dragons should only have strawberry wings?
I like cottoncandy best?
c) Would you buy a tirt that was berry or buy one with one of the lighter reds in the mix?
Berry ideally!
Would you buy a dragon with the tirt in the browns for chocolate chocolate truffle type dragons?
I like the brown-ish/red-ish/red-ish range more and I don't think I'd ever (that sounds harsh) buy the choco choco ones. For chocolatey dragons I prefer caramel-like colours with brown.
PETALS IS SO WORTH IT <3 but most of all for the lighter coloured browns? Darker coloured browns might look better in cherub? Coatls are always best <3 And no, not seraph, missing a perfectly good opportunity for butterfly ;D no opinion on which of fae/pcs are more chocolatey, maybe different with petals rather than cherub? Sorry :)
@BladesFire

HELL TO THE YES :D
Tight ideally, tightish? :)
BOTH!
Not enough difference for me to choose!!
Or do would you buy strawberry over blush every time and the dragons should only have strawberry wings?
I like cottoncandy best?
c) Would you buy a tirt that was berry or buy one with one of the lighter reds in the mix?
Berry ideally!
Would you buy a dragon with the tirt in the browns for chocolate chocolate truffle type dragons?
I like the brown-ish/red-ish/red-ish range more and I don't think I'd ever (that sounds harsh) buy the choco choco ones. For chocolatey dragons I prefer caramel-like colours with brown.
PETALS IS SO WORTH IT <3 but most of all for the lighter coloured browns? Darker coloured browns might look better in cherub? Coatls are always best <3 And no, not seraph, missing a perfectly good opportunity for butterfly ;D no opinion on which of fae/pcs are more chocolatey, maybe different with petals rather than cherub? Sorry :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@Capitalism Ok! I put it in my calendar to put the Chocolate Cakes on a nest to hatch on Feb 11th with ice eyes! :D
@Capitalism Ok! I put it in my calendar to put the Chocolate Cakes on a nest to hatch on Feb 11th with ice eyes! :D
@Saphirosa Added you to the pumpkin guts pinglist! Thank you! :D

@SuzyChi Added you to the general pinglist! Welcome! ^_^
@Saphirosa Added you to the pumpkin guts pinglist! Thank you! :D

@SuzyChi Added you to the general pinglist! Welcome! ^_^
@Maegelcarwen @GrumpyCatlover @Brianne333 @Augusteen @RogueHazel @SilverFoxDemon @True @Tidemaiden @Koffein (pearlcatchers as holding candy is the gosh darn best idea arg!) @Pieeee (oh man it would be fun to team up and do lore!) Thanks so much for your feedback, it is really, really helpful! (And it sounds like I definitely need to make this pair!) With everything in mind, here is what I have narrowed it down to: A three dragon pair which can switch between a tight range with strawberry and cherub (these seemed to be the more popular options) and petals with blush (because brown petals and blush is darn pretty!) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=168&auth=fd8b7945e2c460b6d1492db89dd3b09337c2491b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Chocolate, Strawberry, Cerise) (I chose not to go all the way to a strawberry tirt with this guy because it matches less well? The cerise is a perfect match for the butterfly. Should I make it go all the way to strawberry just for the XYX?) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=168&auth=07020401132d5c259c4f9dd581f587406dc71516&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Chocolate, Strawberry, Blush) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=159&auth=4cef157aa18c9c9bf548c38b1b9067bbffcf22e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Brown, Blush, Blush) The one idea that was popular that this pair does not have, is going up to berry as a tirt. With the colors shown above, will the be enough variation? Here is a look at berry with this current pair: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=168&auth=d6c3f608f43e43bdb9d1313665757f072ef6aa37&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It won't look great on my dragons but might save some of the middle ranges: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=132&auth=6f632f47b45164ffd24097f5148f2590f789109a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But it also throws red in to the mix: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=64&auth=d772d7b4780624aa23a8a78a241812f06088dc43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So, is berry worth it?
@Maegelcarwen @GrumpyCatlover @Brianne333 @Augusteen @RogueHazel @SilverFoxDemon @True @Tidemaiden
@Koffein (pearlcatchers as holding candy is the gosh darn best idea arg!)
@Pieeee (oh man it would be fun to team up and do lore!)

Thanks so much for your feedback, it is really, really helpful! (And it sounds like I definitely need to make this pair!)

With everything in mind, here is what I have narrowed it down to:

A three dragon pair which can switch between a tight range with strawberry and cherub (these seemed to be the more popular options) and petals with blush (because brown petals and blush is darn pretty!)

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=168&auth=fd8b7945e2c460b6d1492db89dd3b09337c2491b&dummyext=prev.png (Chocolate, Strawberry, Cerise)
(I chose not to go all the way to a strawberry tirt with this guy because it matches less well? The cerise is a perfect match for the butterfly. Should I make it go all the way to strawberry just for the XYX?)
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=168&auth=07020401132d5c259c4f9dd581f587406dc71516&dummyext=prev.png (Chocolate, Strawberry, Blush)
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=159&auth=4cef157aa18c9c9bf548c38b1b9067bbffcf22e2&dummyext=prev.png (Brown, Blush, Blush)

The one idea that was popular that this pair does not have, is going up to berry as a tirt. With the colors shown above, will the be enough variation?
Here is a look at berry with this current pair:
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=168&auth=d6c3f608f43e43bdb9d1313665757f072ef6aa37&dummyext=prev.png
It won't look great on my dragons but might save some of the middle ranges:
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=132&auth=6f632f47b45164ffd24097f5148f2590f789109a&dummyext=prev.png
But it also throws red in to the mix:
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=64&auth=d772d7b4780624aa23a8a78a241812f06088dc43&dummyext=prev.png
So, is berry worth it?

[size=1]General List (breeding pairs and hatches) @bucketsAhoy @Shaniae @Shakti @creepyknees @Koffein @steelplatedheart @johnny777nny @Koryu @OverlordFreya @Nyrbee @Bauble @Ore @Moonlace @Nimitsu @PartyPenguin27 @WolfSoul @RoseofRomania @SakuraDryad @MochaMiel @Onceler @someone @Novawaltz @Ashawott @SilverNachtmahr @ScarletVow @fondant @Revelare @Juyoung @awaicu @Anthelion @Atroxi @AirrisKakoako @lutra @Trinkenki @CartelSaide @HeartofLaw @pownut @WarszawaScream @Siopilos @theroiprocepios @Cindee @Gurrero @chronoimp @GhostPaladin @Rionach @Venneris @VoodooLiz @ChildOfNaga @BlanketMonster @esskaid @Maegelcarwen @SilverDragon95 @technobirdy @TetsudoHermanni @koijari @Hwarra @KyberCrystals @Okapikapi @Meadowlarrk @BurntLeafyToast @humanityxpeople @magiclynx @GefrorenerZahn @karatek @Tidemaiden @Emma @floralcipher @Evermagical @GrumpyCatlove @hayley0614 @Rulanir @LadyFang @maysin @TheFriskyHyena @Nathahniel @Yilara @RustedCoyote @Pieeee @TheDwarfQueen @Aviose @nekoujisama @Dexterous @Minxwolfie @CEGAMischief @Capitalism @Sonora @Saraceaser @StarkRed @Brianne333 @Naquin @JurassicPark @kyrin18 @True @pythonesque @Pandonkey @xTaffy @DissolvedInk @Jensy @Evolution2 @fuzzynauvelle @Ithaca @SilverFoxDemon @SuzyChi @ArashiiNekkyou (no reserve) @Aviana (no wild turkey, pumpkin pie spice, and tricks and treats) @Geekhyena (no crackle) Birthday Cake Pinglist: @Shaniae @Lunaia @idlewildly @JollyRoger @OrchestralAscent @SilverNachtmahr @Subtraction @Chemistry @Ivysaurus @WarszawaScream @WolfSoul @Meghan @Jabbercrow @Lizabeth @TaoEcho @ResiRose @unusualKitten @Soro @Emma @teaunicorn @Nouvella @SeaWrack @CorpseJack @Streaksk @Bougie @Tria91 @Tgiese @Cyans @acidquill @Xeka @Vanillart @tigressRising @ornament @AquariusStudios @Bloodborne @Usoyo @Maegelcarwen @Vethica @Rukipk @wingedRenegade @PastelBread @Ametrine @Graceling @PPixelNinja216 @Jon @zebaki (spiral) @zebaki (spiral) @CamXan (spirals) @Celerain (females) @aerieyena (Spiral with Poison only) [/size] [center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1496137/][img]http://i.imgur.com/EE6WS4u.png[/img][/url] Legend holds that the first Frosted Cake dragon was found in a bag of flour by an unnamed hatchling with no parents in sight. Together, they brought a smile to one another’s face, their joy catching the attention of other dragons until at last, the unnamed hatchling was surrounded by a lair of friends. The hatchling grew into an adult, and it’s job done, the Frosted Cake dragon moved on to spread joy to another lair, but it’s deed was never forgotten. Since that day, these dragons have always been known to turn up during the extremes of life, there to pick others up when things seem impossible, and there to celebrate and cherish the fondest days. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lPS1mx_IzUibJ3a2rT4ziaiy73CpYgYuu-o5FxyXSkw/edit?usp=sharing]Read the full Frosted Cake Subspecies Lore Here![/url][/center] Three birthday cake spirals today! (I don't think I've ever gotten three spirals at once before!) Let me know if you want to take one home! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30167816][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301679/30167816.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=67&auth=a272763d173d72b9d95b341ed86530111b74167d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ivory, Rose, White - 50kT [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30167817][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301679/30167817.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=11&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=67&auth=5d3de83e66cce59553050005f1402f9151af7f70&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ivory, Rose, Pink - 70kT [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30167818][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301679/30167818.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=67&auth=aa532ec812127d51965ece5ea5e9fd52952ec0ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ivoy, Rose, White - 30kT [size=7][b]Previous Hatches[/b][/size] Most of these dragons will be exalted in a few days to make way for more pairs that were hosted in other lair's nests so let me know if you would like one! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142816][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301429/30142816.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=4&auth=1090de5b0302fcb508e3e76cb76fb3783659354b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bubblegum, Platinum, Rose - one of four dragons with these colors! - 40kT or 50g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142817][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301429/30142817.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=11&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=10b37795a516b178b19a26b943fa55e911405c14&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bubblegum, Pearl, Maize - 150kT or 188g [size=5][b]Tricks & Treats - Gen 2[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142822][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301429/30142822.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=e366a9f1f55a0e55dfbd11097ab2833bd71a9e8e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]Orange, Obsidian, Royal - 45kT or 57g[/s] SOLD! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142823][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301429/30142823.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=8fd649bc7fe98da46b19f6031eaaf0613a82174b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Saffron, Obsidian, Violet - 40kT or 50g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301429/30142824.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=d0367a16e82c9b028c1ee313556041d97876def0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Peach, Obsidian, Royal - 25kT or 32g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30142825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301429/30142825.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=9&auth=8b394ca9924505bb9b9ea12346f10b4ea8fa089b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Orange, Black, Violet - 45kT or 57g [size=5][b]Milk & Honey[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30045298][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300453/30045298.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=14&wings=167&auth=7eb94edcea5fffd3f8fce42bbc44abde431052ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Maize, Buttercup, Metals - 100kT or 125g [size=5][b]Autumn's Path[/b][/size] Three new sunsetey ridgebacks, Two with double colors! :o [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30045293][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300453/30045293.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=11&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=5fa2c78eaf76b3634e10e08b3a60685951bdeecd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Sunset, Sunset, Peach - 50kT [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30045295][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300453/30045295.png[/img][/url][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=11&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=47&auth=6d6ccf22225f05d5f6a274dcc2624df8acc4fe4b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Saffron, Orange, Orange - 45kT [/center]
General List (breeding pairs and hatches)
@bucketsAhoy @Shaniae @Shakti @creepyknees @Koffein @steelplatedheart @johnny777nny @Koryu @OverlordFreya @Nyrbee @Bauble @Ore @Moonlace @Nimitsu @PartyPenguin27 @WolfSoul @RoseofRomania @SakuraDryad @MochaMiel @Onceler @someone @Novawaltz @Ashawott @SilverNachtmahr @ScarletVow @fondant @Revelare @Juyoung @awaicu @Anthelion @Atroxi @AirrisKakoako @lutra @Trinkenki @CartelSaide @HeartofLaw @pownut @WarszawaScream @Siopilos @theroiprocepios @Cindee @Gurrero @chronoimp @GhostPaladin @Rionach @Venneris @VoodooLiz @ChildOfNaga @BlanketMonster @esskaid @Maegelcarwen @SilverDragon95 @technobirdy @TetsudoHermanni @koijari @Hwarra @KyberCrystals @Okapikapi @Meadowlarrk @BurntLeafyToast @humanityxpeople @magiclynx @GefrorenerZahn @karatek @Tidemaiden @Emma @floralcipher @Evermagical @GrumpyCatlove @hayley0614 @Rulanir @LadyFang @maysin @TheFriskyHyena @Nathahniel @Yilara @RustedCoyote @Pieeee @TheDwarfQueen @Aviose @nekoujisama @Dexterous @Minxwolfie @CEGAMischief @Capitalism @Sonora @Saraceaser @StarkRed @Brianne333 @Naquin @JurassicPark @kyrin18 @True @pythonesque @Pandonkey @xTaffy @DissolvedInk @Jensy @Evolution2 @fuzzynauvelle @Ithaca @SilverFoxDemon @SuzyChi
@ArashiiNekkyou (no reserve)
@Aviana (no wild turkey, pumpkin pie spice, and tricks and treats)
@Geekhyena (no crackle)
Birthday Cake Pinglist:
@Shaniae @Lunaia @idlewildly @JollyRoger @OrchestralAscent @SilverNachtmahr
@Subtraction @Chemistry @Ivysaurus @WarszawaScream @WolfSoul @Meghan @Jabbercrow @Lizabeth @TaoEcho @ResiRose @unusualKitten @Soro @Emma @teaunicorn @Nouvella @SeaWrack @CorpseJack @Streaksk @Bougie @Tria91 @Tgiese @Cyans @acidquill @Xeka @Vanillart @tigressRising @ornament @AquariusStudios @Bloodborne @Usoyo @Maegelcarwen @Vethica @Rukipk @wingedRenegade @PastelBread @Ametrine @Graceling @PPixelNinja216 @Jon
@zebaki (spiral)
@zebaki (spiral)
@CamXan (spirals)
@Celerain (females)
@aerieyena (Spiral with Poison only)
EE6WS4u.png
Legend holds that the first Frosted Cake dragon was found in a bag of flour by an unnamed hatchling with no parents in sight. Together, they brought a smile to one another’s face, their joy catching the attention of other dragons until at last, the unnamed hatchling was surrounded by a lair of friends. The hatchling grew into an adult, and it’s job done, the Frosted Cake dragon moved on to spread joy to another lair, but it’s deed was never forgotten. Since that day, these dragons have always been known to turn up during the extremes of life, there to pick others up when things seem impossible, and there to celebrate and cherish the fondest days.
Read the full Frosted Cake Subspecies Lore Here!

Three birthday cake spirals today! (I don't think I've ever gotten three spirals at once before!) Let me know if you want to take one home!
30167816.pngdragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=67&auth=a272763d173d72b9d95b341ed86530111b74167d&dummyext=prev.png
Ivory, Rose, White - 50kT

30167817.pngdragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=11&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=67&auth=5d3de83e66cce59553050005f1402f9151af7f70&dummyext=prev.png
Ivory, Rose, Pink - 70kT

30167818.pngdragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=67&auth=aa532ec812127d51965ece5ea5e9fd52952ec0ca&dummyext=prev.png
Ivoy, Rose, White - 30kT

Previous Hatches
Most of these dragons will be exalted in a few days to make way for more pairs that were hosted in other lair's nests so let me know if you would like one!

30142816.pngdragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=4&auth=1090de5b0302fcb508e3e76cb76fb3783659354b&dummyext=prev.png
Bubblegum, Platinum, Rose - one of four dragons with these colors! - 40kT or 50g

30142817.pngdragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=11&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=10b37795a516b178b19a26b943fa55e911405c14&dummyext=prev.png
Bubblegum, Pearl, Maize - 150kT or 188g

Tricks & Treats - Gen 2
30142822.pngdragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=e366a9f1f55a0e55dfbd11097ab2833bd71a9e8e&dummyext=prev.png
Orange, Obsidian, Royal - 45kT or 57g SOLD!

30142823.pngdragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=8fd649bc7fe98da46b19f6031eaaf0613a82174b&dummyext=prev.png
Saffron, Obsidian, Violet - 40kT or 50g

30142824.pngdragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=10&auth=d0367a16e82c9b028c1ee313556041d97876def0&dummyext=prev.png
Peach, Obsidian, Royal - 25kT or 32g

30142825.pngdragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=9&auth=8b394ca9924505bb9b9ea12346f10b4ea8fa089b&dummyext=prev.png
Orange, Black, Violet - 45kT or 57g

Milk & Honey
30045298.pngdragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=14&wings=167&auth=7eb94edcea5fffd3f8fce42bbc44abde431052ce&dummyext=prev.png
Maize, Buttercup, Metals - 100kT or 125g

Autumn's Path
Three new sunsetey ridgebacks, Two with double colors! :o
30045293.pngdragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=11&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=5fa2c78eaf76b3634e10e08b3a60685951bdeecd&dummyext=prev.png
Sunset, Sunset, Peach - 50kT

30045295.pngdragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=10&breed=5&element=11&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=47&auth=6d6ccf22225f05d5f6a274dcc2624df8acc4fe4b&dummyext=prev.png
Saffron, Orange, Orange - 45kT
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 614 615