Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2017
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
what do I do if I can't download the psd?
what do I do if I can't download the psd?
@Endivinity

Your entry is gorgeous! Please give me a ping if it doesn't win and you run a print of it!

@Drytil

You never fail to impress! One of my favorite entries so far. Like-wise if it doesn't win and you print, I'd love a ping! :3
@Endivinity

Your entry is gorgeous! Please give me a ping if it doesn't win and you run a print of it!

@Drytil

You never fail to impress! One of my favorite entries so far. Like-wise if it doesn't win and you print, I'd love a ping! :3
TyYgOYZ.png
@Allunar You might want to reread the rules: [quote]You may enter up to 2 times.[/quote] You probably want to delete one of the three if you want the other two to be judged.
@Allunar You might want to reread the rules:
Quote:
You may enter up to 2 times.

You probably want to delete one of the three if you want the other two to be judged.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser
Thank you!
@ThistleChaser
Thank you!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@wrecknrule
I'm glad you like it! <3 I'll make sure to ping you if that happens!
@wrecknrule
I'm glad you like it! <3 I'll make sure to ping you if that happens!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
Ice easily has my second favorite aesthetic (after Water, naturally), so I might need to hoard all of the skins and everything :0 I'm so pumped for the Gala!! Boreal Wood is about to see a lot of action~
Ice easily has my second favorite aesthetic (after Water, naturally), so I might need to hoard all of the skins and everything :0 I'm so pumped for the Gala!! Boreal Wood is about to see a lot of action~
vCKceu5.png
So many pretty ones.
So many pretty ones.
Currently:
melting in 2b and 9s cinnamon rolls
@GrumpyCatlover - Your picture isn't transparent, GrumpyCatlover, at least to me I see the background of the image editing software. I'm not sure which one, but just in case warning it's not the right format. It's quite pretty by the way, once it's fixed it'd be cool to see it previewed on dragons :3
@GrumpyCatlover - Your picture isn't transparent, GrumpyCatlover, at least to me I see the background of the image editing software. I'm not sure which one, but just in case warning it's not the right format. It's quite pretty by the way, once it's fixed it'd be cool to see it previewed on dragons :3
QYzhmAi.png
[img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg489/elisewatne/ONEUP_zpszbqef5yu.png[/img] My first ever contest entry! :D I see there are many other first-time submitters, happy I'm not the only one. It's kind of scary, but exhilerating too. Imagine having your artwork become an official item in your favourite game! Nyanyways, my question is: Are the colours clear enough? I wanted to go for aurora borealis colours with less green, if that makes sense. Can add stars and stuff if it's too boring

ONEUP_zpszbqef5yu.png

My first ever contest entry! :D
I see there are many other first-time submitters, happy I'm not the only one. It's kind of scary, but exhilerating too. Imagine having your artwork become an official item in your favourite game!

Nyanyways, my question is: Are the colours clear enough? I wanted to go for aurora borealis colours with less green, if that makes sense. Can add stars and stuff if it's too boring
66MHIIb.png
@IndigoScroll
thanks though it might be because i use GIMP and not like sai which is what most people use i'll try and see what i can do :)
@IndigoScroll
thanks though it might be because i use GIMP and not like sai which is what most people use i'll try and see what i can do :)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27