Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR / Everything goes
1 2 3
@RuKiki What pets are toy looking at? I have some VRs? :o

No list though ^^
@RuKiki What pets are toy looking at? I have some VRs? :o

No list though ^^
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@Geneku2 @KawaiiFlyer @Mythnomer @Xiarathan @RedlaSunShowers
I think there was a bad miscommunication on my part here x w x and it's my fault really. By "CS" I meant closed species. While I am involved in Chickensmoothie, I'm not greatly desiring the pets anymore o A o The only thing I'd really be interested in are high value, list pets which would probably be traded for art or something along the same thing I'm looking for. I'm sorry about that you guys q - q; I feel bad for that misunderstanding.

@Fioreth Someone else has expressed interest in my ooze, but the others are open v w v unfortunately, I'm not looking for anything on site, as I'm trying to leave it and it would be pointless. By CS I meant "closed species" which was a mistake on my part, so that's good. I don't frequent any other sites really so OCs, closed species, or art would be my main.

@Saphirosa mentioned in the journal, I'm interested in closed species or high quality OCs, along with art. Closed species and nice art are more likely to appeal though.

@Fitchlax24 I'm sorry but I'm looking to get something back for them, not just hand them out q v q;

@Rose202 I'm sorry I'm not interested in FR related stuff anymore o 7 o; ty for the offer though!

@Uxie I'm down with that o vo/ you can either message me here or note me on the dA I linked.
@Geneku2 @KawaiiFlyer @Mythnomer @Xiarathan @RedlaSunShowers
I think there was a bad miscommunication on my part here x w x and it's my fault really. By "CS" I meant closed species. While I am involved in Chickensmoothie, I'm not greatly desiring the pets anymore o A o The only thing I'd really be interested in are high value, list pets which would probably be traded for art or something along the same thing I'm looking for. I'm sorry about that you guys q - q; I feel bad for that misunderstanding.

@Fioreth Someone else has expressed interest in my ooze, but the others are open v w v unfortunately, I'm not looking for anything on site, as I'm trying to leave it and it would be pointless. By CS I meant "closed species" which was a mistake on my part, so that's good. I don't frequent any other sites really so OCs, closed species, or art would be my main.

@Saphirosa mentioned in the journal, I'm interested in closed species or high quality OCs, along with art. Closed species and nice art are more likely to appeal though.

@Fitchlax24 I'm sorry but I'm looking to get something back for them, not just hand them out q v q;

@Rose202 I'm sorry I'm not interested in FR related stuff anymore o 7 o; ty for the offer though!

@Uxie I'm down with that o vo/ you can either message me here or note me on the dA I linked.
@RukiKi Hey! what kind of art are you looking for?
@RukiKi Hey! what kind of art are you looking for?
bwp6CrZ.png
@RukiKi

I cant draw. How much USD for the nature sprite ?
@RukiKi

I cant draw. How much USD for the nature sprite ?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@rukiki

I don't think I have anything that interesting, but here's my CS acc:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=700981&sid=e84c303029b278f4b8aeee68e7a62f5d
@rukiki

I don't think I have anything that interesting, but here's my CS acc:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=700981&sid=e84c303029b278f4b8aeee68e7a62f5d
u2TWLA7.png
@Rukiki - Im very interested in a LOAD of your apparel, some accents and your chests, I draw if that interests you, right now only traditional but if that interests you (link in siggy) I could do multiple HQ pieces or designing characters and such for the itens Im interested in (:
@Rukiki - Im very interested in a LOAD of your apparel, some accents and your chests, I draw if that interests you, right now only traditional but if that interests you (link in siggy) I could do multiple HQ pieces or designing characters and such for the itens Im interested in (:
Please check out my January mass G1 hatch!! Click here!
@rukiki
I am interested in the Runaway Rotclaw, Golden Wing Silks, and Companion Comet and Will O the Ember
Which all comes to about 3kg.
Would you be interested in 3 inked full bodies plus a pencil sketch?
http://m.imgur.com/oUs4U8N,i4VAS1L,LAIbKnS,VM0M0lx,9UY0BvH,P5i5zfi
@rukiki
I am interested in the Runaway Rotclaw, Golden Wing Silks, and Companion Comet and Will O the Ember
Which all comes to about 3kg.
Would you be interested in 3 inked full bodies plus a pencil sketch?
http://m.imgur.com/oUs4U8N,i4VAS1L,LAIbKnS,VM0M0lx,9UY0BvH,P5i5zfi
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@RukiKi

Not gonna lie, I'm mostly interested in the FR currency. ;) What kind of art are you interested in? I'm mostly doing humans, but am also willing to try my hands on animal/creature designs or hybrids of the two. If you wanna have a peek, here's my tumblr.
@RukiKi

Not gonna lie, I'm mostly interested in the FR currency. ;) What kind of art are you interested in? I'm mostly doing humans, but am also willing to try my hands on animal/creature designs or hybrids of the two. If you wanna have a peek, here's my tumblr.
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@rukiki

By the gods, what art would you take for your fest currency? I draw dragons mostly, but I can sort of do people and I love canines/wolves.
@rukiki

By the gods, what art would you take for your fest currency? I draw dragons mostly, but I can sort of do people and I love canines/wolves.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@Mummy All types ovo/ If you'd like to note me, maybe we can work something out!

@Saphirosa If you'd like, we can do a three-way-trade, where you can commission someone else to do art for me in return for the nature sprite.

@Firedawn Thank you but I'm not super interested in CS pets. By CS in the post, I meant "closed species"

@Elwania I'd be interested in your art for that yes! If you can note me, we can work something out ovo/

@ElphabaThropp Would you be able to do quad pictures or anthro? If so, just note me and we can figure something out! o v o

@Actaeon I literally just traded my gems and treasure orz Once I've finished with trading the rest though, I can sell everything and if you're still interested, maybe we can go from there? I understand if not though. But heck your art is pretty o 7 o

@itsThirteen Example links? I'd be mostly interested in quad pics

@NewYorkie I'd prefer something to be offered to me rather than the other way around. Once you get back, if you could figure out specifics I'd be down with that.
@Mummy All types ovo/ If you'd like to note me, maybe we can work something out!

@Saphirosa If you'd like, we can do a three-way-trade, where you can commission someone else to do art for me in return for the nature sprite.

@Firedawn Thank you but I'm not super interested in CS pets. By CS in the post, I meant "closed species"

@Elwania I'd be interested in your art for that yes! If you can note me, we can work something out ovo/

@ElphabaThropp Would you be able to do quad pictures or anthro? If so, just note me and we can figure something out! o v o

@Actaeon I literally just traded my gems and treasure orz Once I've finished with trading the rest though, I can sell everything and if you're still interested, maybe we can go from there? I understand if not though. But heck your art is pretty o 7 o

@itsThirteen Example links? I'd be mostly interested in quad pics

@NewYorkie I'd prefer something to be offered to me rather than the other way around. Once you get back, if you could figure out specifics I'd be down with that.
1 2 3