Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbies get these for free!
I've got 3 babies left, all free for newbies! Take good care of them, if you wish to exalt please send them back for a new dergs! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299824/29982368_350.png[/img] (EDIT- ALL GONE) check out @onishi for free babes!
I've got 3 babies left, all free for newbies! Take good care of them, if you wish to exalt please send them back for a new dergs!

29982368_350.png

(EDIT- ALL GONE) check out @onishi for free babes!
7ed3YI8.png
Can i have #3?
Can i have #3?
/Can I have #1 please? Thank you! @Sushishi
/Can I have #1 please? Thank you! @Sushishi
Looking for your dream dragon or considering exalting? Try GECS
Sure thing ((: I'll send a CR to your way @goferu / @haley220321
Sure thing ((: I'll send a CR to your way @goferu / @haley220321
7ed3YI8.png
@sushishi Do you still have one left??
@sushishi Do you still have one left??
My apologies, but on this account I don't! I'll message you about some more babies for newbies @shyumbrion
My apologies, but on this account I don't! I'll message you about some more babies for newbies @shyumbrion
7ed3YI8.png
Hey i just joined and the drago looked really cute if its still up can i take em?
Hey i just joined and the drago looked really cute if its still up can i take em?
Hello There!
Please click these babs I don't want them to die..
nOL2m.gifFviDd.gifSgQev.giftidHP.gif
Also Im a newbie who loves to draw, if you have any tips and stuff you could tell me its greatly welcomed in my PM's
@sapphirezone go ahead and pink @onishi for some free babs, these guys are currently in the process of being traded (: but there's plenty on my other account for newbs
@sapphirezone go ahead and pink @onishi for some free babs, these guys are currently in the process of being traded (: but there's plenty on my other account for newbs
7ed3YI8.png