Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a Door
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 302 303
Sorry I took so long! ;w;
OOOKKKK:
Door 1 : As you walk in a field of daisies, you find a little door hidden under a few daisies. You see that the door has pictures of trees,flowers,and leaves.

Door 2: You are in a long hallway, gazing at an intricate looking door . It has elements carved into the door. You hear a distant whining.

Door 3: You are going home from school when you see a red, glowing, door;Half hidden with grass. You have the feeling that it wasn't there before and have the urge to open it.
Sorry I took so long! ;w;
OOOKKKK:
Door 1 : As you walk in a field of daisies, you find a little door hidden under a few daisies. You see that the door has pictures of trees,flowers,and leaves.

Door 2: You are in a long hallway, gazing at an intricate looking door . It has elements carved into the door. You hear a distant whining.

Door 3: You are going home from school when you see a red, glowing, door;Half hidden with grass. You have the feeling that it wasn't there before and have the urge to open it.
Door 1 please
@Milkbuni
Door 1 please
@Milkbuni
dcza7i8-efb53388-e3f0-405b-9d47-3b3d35d6f766.png
@Milkbuni door #1 please! ninja'd! door #2 instead please!
@Milkbuni door #1 please! ninja'd! door #2 instead please!
RwlVTlu.png
@milkbuni aw door 1 please

Edit: Aww too late, 2 please

Edit #2: 3?
@milkbuni aw door 1 please

Edit: Aww too late, 2 please

Edit #2: 3?
bEkoBby.png
OOOOKKKKK OUO HEHEHEH..... @LittleBunnyRuru You slowly open the door, brushing away the dirt. Lots of animals come out of the door.You manage to pick up a few... [item=Wasteland pauper] [item=Satin mouse] [item=Java sparrow] [item=emerald ratsnake] @magxctrick Your curiosity overcomes you and you open the door slowly. You see a coatl stuck under a pile of books. You help the coatl out and he immediately likes you. He follows you out. -sorry!!!!! I accidentally named him... if you really don't like that I can try to get a rename scroll for you- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29554703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295548/29554703_350.png[/img] [/url] -his name is Kiyoko sorry- @FictionTrailMix You open the door and you see random stuff lying around. You think -welp let's just take use of this- and grab a handful of random stuff. A familiar even follows you back! Here is wat you got: [item=Golden collar] [item=Black hainu collar] [item=stuffed mith] [item=Hooded dodo] [item=Red linen fabric scrap]
OOOOKKKKK OUO HEHEHEH.....

@LittleBunnyRuru
You slowly open the door, brushing away the dirt.
Lots of animals come out of the door.You manage to pick up a few...
Wasteland Pauper Satin Mouse Java Sparrow Emerald Ratsnake

@magxctrick
Your curiosity overcomes you and you open the door slowly.
You see a coatl stuck under a pile of books. You help the coatl out and he immediately likes you. He follows you out.
-sorry!!!!! I accidentally named him... if you really don't like that I can try to get a rename scroll for you-

29554703_350.png

-his name is Kiyoko sorry-

@FictionTrailMix
You open the door and you see random stuff lying around. You think -welp let's just take use of this- and grab a handful of random stuff. A familiar even follows you back!
Here is wat you got:

Golden Collar Black Hainu Collar Stuffed Mith Hooded Dodo Red Linen Fabric Scrap

More doors!

Three doors rest before you, all with different traits.

Door One is small and made of wood, assembled long before this date.

Door Two is white and made of ice that cracks as you draw close.

Door Three is thin and painted blue, the color you like the most.
More doors!

Three doors rest before you, all with different traits.

Door One is small and made of wood, assembled long before this date.

Door Two is white and made of ice that cracks as you draw close.

Door Three is thin and painted blue, the color you like the most.
RwlVTlu.png
@magxctrick Door three please!
@magxctrick Door three please!
erhgxu.jpgBanner.jpg
mw2sd0.jpg
Door two please*
Door two please*
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
I'll take door 1 then.
I'll take door 1 then.
IzFlLfV.pngpLZDDAx.png21162599p.pngpLZDDAx.png304TuFT.png
@shinyarceus4 The old wood creaks as you push against it, bending to a crawl just to get through. On the other side lay a small sanctuary for lost animals, all of which follow you home. [item=ember mouse] [item=southmarsh podid] [item=living sculpture] @TheElfDruid Just as you reach to touch the door, the ice around it breaks, shattering to your feet. The door itself slowly begins to open, and as you peer inside, you hear the sound of someone fleeing -- apparently in so much of a rush as to leave their clothes behind! [item=dustrunner's arctic boots] [item=winterwatcher's arctic boots] [item=frigid bolt] [item=freezing slash] @RenvaMel It's easy to open this door, for its thinness displays its lack of weight, and with little force do you push your way through. Inside you find a young lady who says nothing, but stares with eyes that seem to speak for themselves. She will not tell you so, but as you slowly begin to back away and retreat, she seems to follow. Perhaps she'll follow you all the way home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29854080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298541/29854080_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shinyarceus4 The old wood creaks as you push against it, bending to a crawl just to get through. On the other side lay a small sanctuary for lost animals, all of which follow you home.
Ember Mouse Southmarsh Podid Living Sculpture

@TheElfDruid Just as you reach to touch the door, the ice around it breaks, shattering to your feet. The door itself slowly begins to open, and as you peer inside, you hear the sound of someone fleeing -- apparently in so much of a rush as to leave their clothes behind!
Dustrunner's Arctic Boots Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots Frigid Bolt Freezing Slash

@RenvaMel It's easy to open this door, for its thinness displays its lack of weight, and with little force do you push your way through. Inside you find a young lady who says nothing, but stares with eyes that seem to speak for themselves. She will not tell you so, but as you slowly begin to back away and retreat, she seems to follow. Perhaps she'll follow you all the way home.

29854080_350.png
RwlVTlu.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 302 303