Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ::WIND FODDART:: Closed, THANK YOU
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35
[center][img]https://puu.sh/teKTF/a8e0c229a4.png[/img] [i]-stretching-[/i] [b]Good Morning! Thank you for Supporting Wind everyone! Keep it up![/b] this has been Ari's morning bump[/center]
a8e0c229a4.png

-stretching-
Good Morning!
Thank you for Supporting Wind everyone!
Keep it up!

this has been Ari's morning bump
NnYxXrI.png
@Ookamiotoko Not sure if you're open or closed so feel free to ignore if you're busy. Those chibi busts are adorable, I want some just to stick in my dragons' bios :)

(If I've got the order form wrong please let me know what to correct)

Can I order these 5 chibi busts for 70 levels?

Edit: actually, changed my mind on the fae since you haven't started, so new link:
Dragon: fae
Emotion: either innocent who-me look or mischievous grin, whichever's easier
Extra: water eyes

Dragon: pearlcatcher
Emotion: sulky

Dragon: spiral (him or her, I love them both)(she's currently boarded for more space but usually wears a Mysterious Cowl if that matters)
Emotion: happy/laughing
Extra: fire eyes

Dragon: coatl
Emotion: grumpy
Extra: shadow eyes

Dragon: tundra
Emotion: not really upset but maybe sighing, longsuffering, something like that? like she likes cats but could do without them constantly climbing all over her :)

Scarves and any wintery accents are just on there because it's cold out in real life, not full-timewear
@Ookamiotoko Not sure if you're open or closed so feel free to ignore if you're busy. Those chibi busts are adorable, I want some just to stick in my dragons' bios :)

(If I've got the order form wrong please let me know what to correct)

Can I order these 5 chibi busts for 70 levels?

Edit: actually, changed my mind on the fae since you haven't started, so new link:
Dragon: fae
Emotion: either innocent who-me look or mischievous grin, whichever's easier

Dragon: pearlcatcher
Emotion: sulky

Dragon: spiral (him or her, I love them both)(she's currently boarded for more space but usually wears a Mysterious Cowl if that matters)
Emotion: happy/laughing
Extra: fire eyes

Dragon: coatl
Emotion: grumpy
Extra: shadow eyes

Dragon: tundra
Emotion: not really upset but maybe sighing, longsuffering, something like that? like she likes cats but could do without them constantly climbing all over her :)

Scarves and any wintery accents are just on there because it's cold out in real life, not full-timewear
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Ayle

Aha! Lovely! Haha it's so great she looks so happy. Thank you for drawing it :D glad to support! Good luck with the push.
@Ayle

Aha! Lovely! Haha it's so great she looks so happy. Thank you for drawing it :D glad to support! Good luck with the push.

@sockmonkeygerald
Heya! Just wanted to. Let you know that the 70 levels is Perf finne! Did you have specific dragons in mind? I totally forgot to update my avaliability, bahahaha! Imm at work on mobile :P

But I'll be home 9 FR time!
@sockmonkeygerald
Heya! Just wanted to. Let you know that the 70 levels is Perf finne! Did you have specific dragons in mind? I totally forgot to update my avaliability, bahahaha! Imm at work on mobile :P

But I'll be home 9 FR time!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko Ah yeah, edited my first post to link to the dragons, let me know if there's anything else you need! Okay if I go ahead and send over the levels? My lair is constantly tragically full this week :)
@Ookamiotoko Ah yeah, edited my first post to link to the dragons, let me know if there's anything else you need! Okay if I go ahead and send over the levels? My lair is constantly tragically full this week :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Passenger Ari, I'm a little confused as to how this works. I have a crap ton of fodder to train to 6 to exchange for some grayscale head shots from you. Do I train them first and send them to you or order and then train? How many head shots can I order? And so on. *is confused*
@Passenger Ari, I'm a little confused as to how this works. I have a crap ton of fodder to train to 6 to exchange for some grayscale head shots from you. Do I train them first and send them to you or order and then train? How many head shots can I order? And so on. *is confused*
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Alienbirb Heyo! My sis (VineDream) just [s]guilt[/s] persuaded me into ordering art from you and she's waaaay too happy to pay it for me (what is this!?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16188029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161881/16188029_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon/OC: Aluino Apparel: All of the apparel if it's not a problem. Skins/accent: Yes please (it's part of his non-existent lore) Eyes: Solid eyes Other Information: Make it as cute as possible; Aluino is a very curious individual and can be quite naive at times. Is it possible if you can color him? @Ayle And a hello to you too! VineDream persuaded me to order art from you too and she's extremely A-okay to pay for mine (she keeps on insisting that 600+ levels is nothing) Link to reference image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11392015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113921/11392015_350.png[/img] [/url] Category: Gijinka bust Brief personality description/preferred pose: She's a really sweet gal who loves to write fairy tales and is mostly seen around the hatchlings as she often reads what she writes to them. She's kind of the unofficial babysitter, but she really doesn't mind. She's most commonly seen with her head tilted towards the sky. Hobbies include: star-gazing, writing, doodling, telling stories to hatchlings. Additional information: I imagine her with long wavy hair and a dreamy expression on her face. If you guys need anything else, I'm open for discussion!
@Alienbirb
Heyo! My sis (VineDream) just guilt persuaded me into ordering art from you and she's waaaay too happy to pay it for me (what is this!?)

16188029_350.png

Dragon/OC: Aluino
Apparel: All of the apparel if it's not a problem.
Skins/accent: Yes please (it's part of his non-existent lore)
Eyes: Solid eyes
Other Information: Make it as cute as possible; Aluino is a very curious individual and can be quite naive at times. Is it possible if you can color him?

@Ayle
And a hello to you too! VineDream persuaded me to order art from you too and she's extremely A-okay to pay for mine (she keeps on insisting that 600+ levels is nothing)

Link to reference image:

11392015_350.png

Category: Gijinka bust
Brief personality description/preferred pose: She's a really sweet gal who loves to write fairy tales and is mostly seen around the hatchlings as she often reads what she writes to them. She's kind of the unofficial babysitter, but she really doesn't mind. She's most commonly seen with her head tilted towards the sky. Hobbies include: star-gazing, writing, doodling, telling stories to hatchlings.
Additional information: I imagine her with long wavy hair and a dreamy expression on her face.

If you guys need anything else, I'm open for discussion!
nudX0O8.png
@alienbirb

It's alright; I kind of anticipated that his facet would be complex and I don't mind it being charged as so. 60 levels coming from VineDream (I feel like a freeloader)
@alienbirb

It's alright; I kind of anticipated that his facet would be complex and I don't mind it being charged as so. 60 levels coming from VineDream (I feel like a freeloader)
nudX0O8.png
@Baroness I'd like to place an order! Type: bust Dragon: I love faes' little heads and big eyes and long necks and huge frills and your art style looks like it'll be gorgeous with them, so: Magrat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28969851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289699/28969851_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 35 levels Other Info: I'd like if you could include her hood and the goggles (if they don't work together leave the hood out, let me know and I can take it off her). It's a little hard to notice on Mag's color but part of the alchemist goggles is soot all over the snout, like something just exploded, so if you could show that and give her a surprised expression (tiny pupils, maybe?) that'd be awesome. Also I've got 35 levels ready and would be [i]really happy[/i] to go ahead and send them over to free up lair space :)
@Baroness I'd like to place an order!

Type: bust
Dragon: I love faes' little heads and big eyes and long necks and huge frills and your art style looks like it'll be gorgeous with them, so: Magrat

28969851_350.png

Price: 35 levels
Other Info: I'd like if you could include her hood and the goggles (if they don't work together leave the hood out, let me know and I can take it off her). It's a little hard to notice on Mag's color but part of the alchemist goggles is soot all over the snout, like something just exploded, so if you could show that and give her a surprised expression (tiny pupils, maybe?) that'd be awesome.

Also I've got 35 levels ready and would be really happy to go ahead and send them over to free up lair space :)
@sockmonkeygerald you got it! send em on over and ill get started. c: her hood shouldn't be a problem, and I love faes too!
@sockmonkeygerald you got it! send em on over and ill get started. c: her hood shouldn't be a problem, and I love faes too!
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35