Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | themewtwolady's EXALT RESCUE! FREE DREGS
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 92
@Themewtwolady
I'm sorry I have to do this but I need to send PinkiePie back.
Something came up in life and I won't have time for FR, which means my account will be inactive- I don't want the poor girl to suffer.
@Themewtwolady
I'm sorry I have to do this but I need to send PinkiePie back.
Something came up in life and I won't have time for FR, which means my account will be inactive- I don't want the poor girl to suffer.
Bork? "I've been playing Fire Emblem and Harvest Moon for two weeks straight. Not sleep, just staring at a screen for fourteen days."
!! i really like everstone if i could have her! (purpley tundra)
Bump
Bump
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
Hi is caligo and or Stormy night ok to have?
Hi is caligo and or Stormy night ok to have?
Nmei1f4.png
hay can I have everstone please contact if that is ok ????
hay can I have everstone please contact if that is ok ????
May I please claim Hella, Driftwood, and Cocaegarae? They're gorgeous and I'm looking for some plague and arcane adults to be my brave warriors for coli so they fit the bill! :3
May I please claim Hella, Driftwood, and Cocaegarae? They're gorgeous and I'm looking for some plague and arcane adults to be my brave warriors for coli so they fit the bill! :3
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
@Garnis Patience, young dragon. Themewtwolady will reply to you when she's available. ;)

@thatkoidragon Caligo is one of the dragons not available for adoption, but StormyNight should be available. Just trying to give you a heads up before the lovely lady owner gets back in! If you did want a second imperial, though, Arctic is still in need of a home! Her sister was adopted some time ago and she hasn't felt the same, so a new home would definitely raise her spirits. :)
@Garnis Patience, young dragon. Themewtwolady will reply to you when she's available. ;)

@thatkoidragon Caligo is one of the dragons not available for adoption, but StormyNight should be available. Just trying to give you a heads up before the lovely lady owner gets back in! If you did want a second imperial, though, Arctic is still in need of a home! Her sister was adopted some time ago and she hasn't felt the same, so a new home would definitely raise her spirits. :)
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@Kayjaguar @Garnis @thatkoidragon @elsendor

Yes to all your requests. Thatkoidragon, @Jyxxie is right and Caligo is not for sale but you can have the other girl! Garnis, I'm afraid I have a job and can't be checking flight rising all the time, but I'll get her to you ASAP.
bless your heart, Jyxxie. Welcome week always keeps me busy and I really appreciate you being there along with @notcharmed and @wonderling ;u; you're all so great!!!!! <3
@Kayjaguar @Garnis @thatkoidragon @elsendor

Yes to all your requests. Thatkoidragon, @Jyxxie is right and Caligo is not for sale but you can have the other girl! Garnis, I'm afraid I have a job and can't be checking flight rising all the time, but I'll get her to you ASAP.
bless your heart, Jyxxie. Welcome week always keeps me busy and I really appreciate you being there along with @notcharmed and @wonderling ;u; you're all so great!!!!! <3
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
Hooray!! Thank you so much! <333
Hooray!! Thank you so much! <333
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 92