Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Welcome! Free Dragons for New Players!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@goferu She is! I'll have her pack her things and head to your lair!

@ReyChu Good catch, remember that I can miss your post if I'm not tagged. She'll be on her way to you soon!
@goferu She is! I'll have her pack her things and head to your lair!

@ReyChu Good catch, remember that I can miss your post if I'm not tagged. She'll be on her way to you soon!
zyvrj7C.png rkylBBV.png x0CMhAc.png
Can I have an unnamed pearlcatcher?
Can I have an unnamed pearlcatcher?
Is the female pearcatcher still available?
Is the female pearcatcher still available?
@EmeraldDragon13 Hey I just joined today and they all look lovely! I'd be very interested in either 3, 5, or 10. Whichever you'd be most willing to send <3 Thank you so much!
@EmeraldDragon13 Hey I just joined today and they all look lovely! I'd be very interested in either 3, 5, or 10. Whichever you'd be most willing to send <3 Thank you so much!
@Lilbutterflysky 3 and 10 have been claimed, but I can send 5, the Bogsneak, your way! :) He's the newest breed on FR, so I hope you enjoy him!

@StickyRonnock Both pearlcatchers have been claimed, but if you were interested in any others I would be happy to send one your way! Also please remember to tag me by putting the @ symbol before my username. This alerts me that someone on a forum post is trying to get my attention, and I'll respond when I can!
@Lilbutterflysky 3 and 10 have been claimed, but I can send 5, the Bogsneak, your way! :) He's the newest breed on FR, so I hope you enjoy him!

@StickyRonnock Both pearlcatchers have been claimed, but if you were interested in any others I would be happy to send one your way! Also please remember to tag me by putting the @ symbol before my username. This alerts me that someone on a forum post is trying to get my attention, and I'll respond when I can!
Is 1 still available? @EmeraldDragon13
Is 1 still available? @EmeraldDragon13
@StickyRonnock He is! I hope you'll enjoy his company as much as I have! I'll send him your way~
@StickyRonnock He is! I hope you'll enjoy his company as much as I have! I'll send him your way~
~Bump~
~Bump~
~Bumpity boop!~
~Bumpity boop!~
~Boop~
~Boop~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48