Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | gone
I have 0 available, selling at 1:850 - please ping me and let me know how many you'd like and I will send the CR as soon as I see it! :)
I have 0 available, selling at 1:850 - please ping me and let me know how many you'd like and I will send the CR as soon as I see it! :)
@Brianne333
could i please get 250? ^^
@Brianne333
could i please get 250? ^^
@minyoongi absolutely I'll send over a CR!
@minyoongi absolutely I'll send over a CR!
@Brianne333 could i buy 1300 gems please? that's 1,105,000 treasure right? rubbish at maths sorry XD
@Brianne333 could i buy 1300 gems please? that's 1,105,000 treasure right? rubbish at maths sorry XD
@elderorca that's correct! I will send over a CR right away, thanks so much!
@elderorca that's correct! I will send over a CR right away, thanks so much!
@Brianne333 I would like to purchase however many gems you have left please.
@Brianne333 I would like to purchase however many gems you have left please.
@Tlahuilli I've got 950 left and they are all yours! :) I'll send the CR over!
@Tlahuilli I've got 950 left and they are all yours! :) I'll send the CR over!
@Brianne333 The CR was never sent, do you still have the gems? I was at work, I apologize. I checked before I left for work and didn't see the ping, so I'm wondering if my name was mispelled at first because I should have seen the message last night if so.
@Brianne333 The CR was never sent, do you still have the gems? I was at work, I apologize. I checked before I left for work and didn't see the ping, so I'm wondering if my name was mispelled at first because I should have seen the message last night if so.
@Tlahuilli I'm afraid I can't say at this point for sure, if there was no response to the CR I would have cancelled it after a few days, I no longer have them, sorry!
@Tlahuilli I'm afraid I can't say at this point for sure, if there was no response to the CR I would have cancelled it after a few days, I no longer have them, sorry!