Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cant accept Trades?
I have 12 free spots in my lair, but I cant accept the two hatchling trades? I know for a fact they arent attending nests, no familiars, no auctons, no appareel, etc. but it wont accept?

It was a breeding agreement, and I know they aren't doing it on purpose, but I would like this fixed cause I want my two dragon hatchlings D8
I have 12 free spots in my lair, but I cant accept the two hatchling trades? I know for a fact they arent attending nests, no familiars, no auctons, no appareel, etc. but it wont accept?

It was a breeding agreement, and I know they aren't doing it on purpose, but I would like this fixed cause I want my two dragon hatchlings D8
Does the person sending you the dragons have a full lair? There is currently a bug that prevents a trade from going through if either of the participants have a full lair, even if that person isn't receiving a dragon.
Does the person sending you the dragons have a full lair? There is currently a bug that prevents a trade from going through if either of the participants have a full lair, even if that person isn't receiving a dragon.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
They might, is there a way to get around that? ;u;
They might, is there a way to get around that? ;u;
@mek
That was it!
Thank you :3

I hope this bug gets fixed soon XD
I thought it was on my side haha
@mek
That was it!
Thank you :3

I hope this bug gets fixed soon XD
I thought it was on my side haha
You're welcome - I hope it gets fixed soon, too. To my knowledge, there is not currently a way around the bug.
You're welcome - I hope it gets fixed soon, too. To my knowledge, there is not currently a way around the bug.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I think expanding the full lair is a workaround.
I think expanding the full lair is a workaround.