Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week: January 8-14
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
welcome little ones
welcome little ones
BMEWTUV.png
i just joined last welcome week but still, welcome everyone for this welcome week
i just joined last welcome week but still, welcome everyone for this welcome week
newbies!! :D feel free to send me a friend request or a message, id be more than happy to help someone out <3 welcome to dragon hell!
newbies!! :D feel free to send me a friend request or a message, id be more than happy to help someone out <3 welcome to dragon hell!
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
Welcome! c:
Welcome! c:

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Welcome
Welcome
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
New friends? Yes!
New friends? Yes!
8DQjzsH.jpg
she/her
FR +2
friendly neighborhood gremlin
Lore shop
Uh... Hi, newbie here, I just have question?? To anyone really? For the fair/collosium etc, it doesn't load on mobile, can that only work on computers? Thanks to anyone who answers! Love the art been wanting to join for a while
Uh... Hi, newbie here, I just have question?? To anyone really? For the fair/collosium etc, it doesn't load on mobile, can that only work on computers? Thanks to anyone who answers! Love the art been wanting to join for a while
dragon-animated-gif-73.gif
@Crystaltiger
No, you can do it on mobile. But it's far better on a computer. I'd recommend only doing It on a computer but you can on mobile.
@Crystaltiger
No, you can do it on mobile. But it's far better on a computer. I'd recommend only doing It on a computer but you can on mobile.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Welcome to Flight Rising little hatchlings!
Welcome to Flight Rising little hatchlings!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
Welcome :D
Welcome :D
VdNwmsY.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23