Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dark Alliance
1 2 3
Seraphina flies up, "Don't attack my father!"

A light blue mirror dragon picks up the commotion and rushes over to Soraka and snarls, "What are you doing to Soraka?"

"Alicia....I'll be fine..." Soraka lets out as he gets up.
(So weird...Soraka was originally female....so weird playing Soraka as a male.)
Seraphina flies up, "Don't attack my father!"

A light blue mirror dragon picks up the commotion and rushes over to Soraka and snarls, "What are you doing to Soraka?"

"Alicia....I'll be fine..." Soraka lets out as he gets up.
(So weird...Soraka was originally female....so weird playing Soraka as a male.)

(Sorry, thought Soraka was male, awkward.)

At the sound of BlackPeral's voice, Charyne stopped her attack. She knew she was strong, and this must have gone beyond her usual recklessness if BlackPearl had stopped her. Usually the other mirror just let her get scraped up and then jump back into action as if nothing happened.

She then looked up at the fey, Seraphina and the light blue mirror. She knew she screwed up this time, but being her usual self, walked away head held high as if she won the fight.

"Sorry," Charyne apologized. "Ok, so Cupid's son just joined my clan and, along with all my food, he was taken by a herd of basilisks and a pink and grey tundra dragon with a purple eye. He ran towards the Windswept Pleatu and I thought you might know him and You're really attractive, and I'm sorry I thought you were male, but that doesn't matter to me."

The pink mirror flew back between Cupid and BlackPearl, feeling ashamed of herself, but not ashamed enough to let them know.

(Sorry, thought Soraka was male, awkward.)

At the sound of BlackPeral's voice, Charyne stopped her attack. She knew she was strong, and this must have gone beyond her usual recklessness if BlackPearl had stopped her. Usually the other mirror just let her get scraped up and then jump back into action as if nothing happened.

She then looked up at the fey, Seraphina and the light blue mirror. She knew she screwed up this time, but being her usual self, walked away head held high as if she won the fight.

"Sorry," Charyne apologized. "Ok, so Cupid's son just joined my clan and, along with all my food, he was taken by a herd of basilisks and a pink and grey tundra dragon with a purple eye. He ran towards the Windswept Pleatu and I thought you might know him and You're really attractive, and I'm sorry I thought you were male, but that doesn't matter to me."

The pink mirror flew back between Cupid and BlackPearl, feeling ashamed of herself, but not ashamed enough to let them know.

4xd1oW3.png
(no, Soraka IS male here...That's why i did the comment, it was entirely my fault. Back in the game she was from, she was a female. Here, she's a he. So continue on calling Soraka a male.)

Alicia stares at Soraka, "...attractive, huh?"

Seraphina giggles, "Father's getting all the attention!" She suddenly bursts into laughter at her father.

Soraka sighs, "Alright..Did you want me to show you the way through? I have to warn, though...you're probably going to have to put up with Seraphina...I sure can't control her. She's been a troublemaker from the start."

(no, Soraka IS male here...That's why i did the comment, it was entirely my fault. Back in the game she was from, she was a female. Here, she's a he. So continue on calling Soraka a male.)

Alicia stares at Soraka, "...attractive, huh?"

Seraphina giggles, "Father's getting all the attention!" She suddenly bursts into laughter at her father.

Soraka sighs, "Alright..Did you want me to show you the way through? I have to warn, though...you're probably going to have to put up with Seraphina...I sure can't control her. She's been a troublemaker from the start."

BlackPearl wrapped her wing affectionately around Charyne. "Don't worry dear. Your instincts were right. They are always right. But so is your reason."

Cupid flashed a smile and offered his shoulder to the small Fae. "You can catch a ride with both of us, if you like. Though, BlackPearl might still bite." He winked.

"I would appreciate that, Soraka. And, make sure to give Madda my regards."
BlackPearl wrapped her wing affectionately around Charyne. "Don't worry dear. Your instincts were right. They are always right. But so is your reason."

Cupid flashed a smile and offered his shoulder to the small Fae. "You can catch a ride with both of us, if you like. Though, BlackPearl might still bite." He winked.

"I would appreciate that, Soraka. And, make sure to give Madda my regards."
A thistle purple nocturne tumbles into Soraka. "Sorry, sorry!" She chirps. "I am Emma.. Kitwantedmetoofferyouherhelp!" Emma says without taking a breath. Sitting back on her haunches she bounces lightly. Looking at Blackpearl she tilts her head. "Hey didn't you just bring us a hatchling?"
A thistle purple nocturne tumbles into Soraka. "Sorry, sorry!" She chirps. "I am Emma.. Kitwantedmetoofferyouherhelp!" Emma says without taking a breath. Sitting back on her haunches she bounces lightly. Looking at Blackpearl she tilts her head. "Hey didn't you just bring us a hatchling?"
KitKinetic.png
"Ahh, I would know your scent anywhere. Don't touch her Charyne. This young Nocturne is a dear friend of mine." She gives the arcane dragon a Mirror equivalent of a hug, which was something between a head-butt and an affectionate brush. "Well met. Indeed, I only made the delivery last night. One of my girls wanted to learn magic, and though her mother knows it, she couldn't give her the lessons she needed to excel. It was dark then, perfect for my kind. Did... your Matriarch mistake us for invaders?" She asked with a toothy smirk.
"Ahh, I would know your scent anywhere. Don't touch her Charyne. This young Nocturne is a dear friend of mine." She gives the arcane dragon a Mirror equivalent of a hug, which was something between a head-butt and an affectionate brush. "Well met. Indeed, I only made the delivery last night. One of my girls wanted to learn magic, and though her mother knows it, she couldn't give her the lessons she needed to excel. It was dark then, perfect for my kind. Did... your Matriarch mistake us for invaders?" She asked with a toothy smirk.
"Oh no our matriarch flew the coop, a while back our rag tag group has been mostly democratic." She bounces, "Sooo... you want her to learn magic we can do that." Smiling she looks at the rest of the dragons. "I am Emmalia! I have had hatchlings but I am clumsy and perhaps the most friendly of our lair. That is why I was sent to offer assistance, because most dragons can't resist my personality!"
"Oh no our matriarch flew the coop, a while back our rag tag group has been mostly democratic." She bounces, "Sooo... you want her to learn magic we can do that." Smiling she looks at the rest of the dragons. "I am Emmalia! I have had hatchlings but I am clumsy and perhaps the most friendly of our lair. That is why I was sent to offer assistance, because most dragons can't resist my personality!"
KitKinetic.png

'Well, I think I can resist it', Charyne thought stubbornly, she hated being told she 'can't' do something. She was most certainly going to prove to Emmalia that she could resist.

"Excuse me," Charyne said. "But what is all this talk about a matriarch and invaders, We're trying to get my food back from these invaders."

Suddenly, she noticed a slight tremor in the ground followed by a cold Southern Icefeild breeze. She knew that Emmalina was an arcane dragon, but maybe..."

Charyne dissed the thought as soon as it came, the ground tremors were still light, but she noticed some small pebbles bounce up and down. Besides, BlackPearl had told her not to attack, and while she was not naturally submissisive, she knew (but hated to admit) that BlackPearl was stronger than her and she did not want to fight her. However, if these tremors were going to turn into an earthquake or a portal to another world, maybe the nocturne wouldn't make it and be sucked in.

The pink mirror flew upward, but not too high, the wind was too cold for an ice dragon, much less a fire dragon.

'Well, I think I can resist it', Charyne thought stubbornly, she hated being told she 'can't' do something. She was most certainly going to prove to Emmalia that she could resist.

"Excuse me," Charyne said. "But what is all this talk about a matriarch and invaders, We're trying to get my food back from these invaders."

Suddenly, she noticed a slight tremor in the ground followed by a cold Southern Icefeild breeze. She knew that Emmalina was an arcane dragon, but maybe..."

Charyne dissed the thought as soon as it came, the ground tremors were still light, but she noticed some small pebbles bounce up and down. Besides, BlackPearl had told her not to attack, and while she was not naturally submissisive, she knew (but hated to admit) that BlackPearl was stronger than her and she did not want to fight her. However, if these tremors were going to turn into an earthquake or a portal to another world, maybe the nocturne wouldn't make it and be sucked in.

The pink mirror flew upward, but not too high, the wind was too cold for an ice dragon, much less a fire dragon.
4xd1oW3.png
Emma looks around "What was that?" She squeaks never once considering it could be her big bouncing dragon butt! "Soooo.... you need help with getting your food back from invaders I can help! My whole flight is willing to help! Well except the Dragons currently nesting. You know hatchlings are important. The more hatchlings the more dragons to share their unique gifts with the world." Emma smiles winningly at Charyne.
"So when do we go how many do we take if we find the invaders have more than just your food supplies do we take theirs and than make them our pets, I like pets. Have you met Llama?" The seemingly endless out pouring of words pauses, as the thistle purple nocturne waves a claw at a longneck strider. Sucking in a breath Emma dives into a conversation few can get a word into. "I read about Llama's that's how he got his name it was some weird book called an Enyc.. Ensike, Encyclopedia! THAT WAS IT ENCYCLOPEDIA! Dreg there was some weird things in it."
Emma looks around "What was that?" She squeaks never once considering it could be her big bouncing dragon butt! "Soooo.... you need help with getting your food back from invaders I can help! My whole flight is willing to help! Well except the Dragons currently nesting. You know hatchlings are important. The more hatchlings the more dragons to share their unique gifts with the world." Emma smiles winningly at Charyne.
"So when do we go how many do we take if we find the invaders have more than just your food supplies do we take theirs and than make them our pets, I like pets. Have you met Llama?" The seemingly endless out pouring of words pauses, as the thistle purple nocturne waves a claw at a longneck strider. Sucking in a breath Emma dives into a conversation few can get a word into. "I read about Llama's that's how he got his name it was some weird book called an Enyc.. Ensike, Encyclopedia! THAT WAS IT ENCYCLOPEDIA! Dreg there was some weird things in it."
KitKinetic.png
"I think that we have already infringed on Soraka's hospitality enough. If you want to follow us and he is alright with it, I will not protest." She took a long drag from the wind, to make sure that the tremor wasn't from a dragon's magic.

"Alicia. It is good to see you." She took a moment to examine the healthy Mirror, committing her form to memory. This was the blood of her blood-proof of their alliance. A little pride warmed her chest. "We should go quickly."
"I think that we have already infringed on Soraka's hospitality enough. If you want to follow us and he is alright with it, I will not protest." She took a long drag from the wind, to make sure that the tremor wasn't from a dragon's magic.

"Alicia. It is good to see you." She took a moment to examine the healthy Mirror, committing her form to memory. This was the blood of her blood-proof of their alliance. A little pride warmed her chest. "We should go quickly."
1 2 3