Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Boarding for Tickets!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50
well i Hace a question : in the board, at dormed, we are called trainer.
must we train the dragon we have on keeping ? (lol my english is so bad ^^)
well i Hace a question : in the board, at dormed, we are called trainer.
must we train the dragon we have on keeping ? (lol my english is so bad ^^)
You have been pinged by the B.o.t.B. 3 OOF Pre-leveled Dormers Pinglist:@GiraffeGirl @toasted @Hanelli @KyaruTheWriter @avatasho @Peachycupcake525 @Nebulae1 @GeneralKyron @SilverLanayru @KingShadow @ryou @Bozanstvena @mericorn @Chagon

I've got 19~
You have been pinged by the B.o.t.B. 3 OOF Pre-leveled Dormers Pinglist:@GiraffeGirl @toasted @Hanelli @KyaruTheWriter @avatasho @Peachycupcake525 @Nebulae1 @GeneralKyron @SilverLanayru @KingShadow @ryou @Bozanstvena @mericorn @Chagon

I've got 19~
wBOpmxj.png
@Gemme

The dormed tab is for trainers to record the dragon ids sent to particular dormers. If you've been sent dragons, your name should appear under the dormer column in that tab, and the person who trained the dragons should go under the trainer column. No need to train the dragons you've been sent!
@Gemme

The dormed tab is for trainers to record the dragon ids sent to particular dormers. If you've been sent dragons, your name should appear under the dormer column in that tab, and the person who trained the dragons should go under the trainer column. No need to train the dragons you've been sent!
90svx1.jpgOhNoVxV.png16legend_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek1z.png

Hello! I've got 27 dragons! If anyone has room to take a few, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! I've got 27 dragons! If anyone has room to take a few, that would be greatly appreciated.
90svx1.jpgOhNoVxV.png16legend_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek1z.png
@altdd1112 @epzel I have space for 17
@altdd1112 @epzel I have space for 17
New colour babies took this beautiful banner out and got skipped?
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
@Chagon @epzel

Hmm want to split or...? I'll take whatever's left.
@Chagon @epzel

Hmm want to split or...? I'll take whatever's left.
wBOpmxj.png
@altdd1112 wanna just 17 over? I'm heading off shortly
@altdd1112 wanna just 17 over? I'm heading off shortly
New colour babies took this beautiful banner out and got skipped?
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
@Chagon

Great, doing that right now~
@Chagon

Great, doing that right now~
wBOpmxj.png
You have been pinged by the B.o.t.B 3 OOF Pre-leveled dormers Pinglist:
@GiraffeGirl @toasted @Hanelli @KyaruTheWriter @avatasho @Peachycupcake525 @Nebulae1 @GeneralKyron @SilverLanayru @KingShadow @ryou @Bozanstvena @mericorn @Chagon

I have three dragons that need dormed. Who can take them?
You have been pinged by the B.o.t.B 3 OOF Pre-leveled dormers Pinglist:
@GiraffeGirl @toasted @Hanelli @KyaruTheWriter @avatasho @Peachycupcake525 @Nebulae1 @GeneralKyron @SilverLanayru @KingShadow @ryou @Bozanstvena @mericorn @Chagon

I have three dragons that need dormed. Who can take them?
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@GeneralKyron

Sent 10 ^^
@GeneralKyron

Sent 10 ^^
10z7e5w.jpginfiltrator_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgf10.png2w6MyAl.pngxcn79x.jpg
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50