Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 163 164
@Akelarine We'd have to exchange friend codes for that and then do it through the festival plaza
If you're uncomfortable exchanging friend codes, Vulpix show up pretty often in Wonder Trade :)
@Akelarine We'd have to exchange friend codes for that and then do it through the festival plaza
If you're uncomfortable exchanging friend codes, Vulpix show up pretty often in Wonder Trade :)
@HuggedByABear Kay, here's my friend code! 1951-0400-9348
@HuggedByABear Kay, here's my friend code! 1951-0400-9348
@Akelarine Okay! Mine is 0233-1789-4470
@Akelarine Okay! Mine is 0233-1789-4470
@HuggedByABear So...I'm in the Festive Plaza, and in trade, do I do Link Trade?
@HuggedByABear So...I'm in the Festive Plaza, and in trade, do I do Link Trade?
@Akelarine Yep! Make sure you're connected to the internet though!
@Akelarine Yep! Make sure you're connected to the internet though!
Could anyone here give me some hints on what to do and where to go after i beat the UB missions? I found cosmog already, and explored all of Poni Island, but i know there's a whole lot more to the game afterwards! (Cause of the thing Looker saw in the sky and whatever Resolution Cave is for) i just dont want to just look them up and spoil everything cause whats the point of doing it if i know what happens

(possibly a hint on how to get to Kala'e Bay on the first island cause i cannot figure out how to get there for the life of me and its driving me insane)
Could anyone here give me some hints on what to do and where to go after i beat the UB missions? I found cosmog already, and explored all of Poni Island, but i know there's a whole lot more to the game afterwards! (Cause of the thing Looker saw in the sky and whatever Resolution Cave is for) i just dont want to just look them up and spoil everything cause whats the point of doing it if i know what happens

(possibly a hint on how to get to Kala'e Bay on the first island cause i cannot figure out how to get there for the life of me and its driving me insane)
q8IJer2.gif
@PingPongCat
Ignore my previous ping lol, I completely misread that. You go up to Ten Carot Hill (Where you catch Rockruff) he's lvl 75 but not that bad.

And I want to know too.
@PingPongCat
Ignore my previous ping lol, I completely misread that. You go up to Ten Carot Hill (Where you catch Rockruff) he's lvl 75 but not that bad.

And I want to know too.
wORSkxL.png
@PingPongCat @Vulcanatus

There's a little crawlspace in the Melemele Meadow that takes you through the Seaward Cave and to Kala'e Bay

I had to look it up too, and didn't find it until I had beaten the main story :'D

ALSO USE DUSK BALLS FOR NECROZMA ON TEN KARAT HILL IF YOU'RE HUNTING FOR IT AT NIGHT
I WASTED 40 ULTRA BALLS AND COULDN'T CATCH IT
@PingPongCat @Vulcanatus

There's a little crawlspace in the Melemele Meadow that takes you through the Seaward Cave and to Kala'e Bay

I had to look it up too, and didn't find it until I had beaten the main story :'D

ALSO USE DUSK BALLS FOR NECROZMA ON TEN KARAT HILL IF YOU'RE HUNTING FOR IT AT NIGHT
I WASTED 40 ULTRA BALLS AND COULDN'T CATCH IT
@HuggedByABear

I reset fighting him a couple times because I deperately wanted him in a beast ball... I GOT HIM THO :D
@HuggedByABear

I reset fighting him a couple times because I deperately wanted him in a beast ball... I GOT HIM THO :D
wORSkxL.png
@Vulcanatus OI YOU LIKE TO TAKE RISKS MY DUDE Also, here's where that crawlspace is. It's when you go into the first patch of flowers and all the way to the left. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ac9Pzw5.jpg[/img]
@Vulcanatus OI YOU LIKE TO TAKE RISKS MY DUDE

Also, here's where that crawlspace is. It's when you go into the first patch of flowers and all the way to the left.

ac9Pzw5.jpg
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 163 164