Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 163 164
SOS chaining for a Sturdy Togedemaru was an adventure.
The first one showed up about 6 Togedemarus in, hung on with 1 HP after Flamethrower, and then got burned and fainted.
The second one showed up around the 20 mark, also got burned, and fainted.
The third one, a little over 40 in, blessedly didn't get burned... but the other Togedemaru used Discharge and knocked it out. :'|

I managed to catch the fourth one, though! I'm probably gonna breed him to get a female with a good nature.
SOS chaining for a Sturdy Togedemaru was an adventure.
The first one showed up about 6 Togedemarus in, hung on with 1 HP after Flamethrower, and then got burned and fainted.
The second one showed up around the 20 mark, also got burned, and fainted.
The third one, a little over 40 in, blessedly didn't get burned... but the other Togedemaru used Discharge and knocked it out. :'|

I managed to catch the fourth one, though! I'm probably gonna breed him to get a female with a good nature.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Anyone with Pokémon Sun want to trade Ultra Beasts?

I’m looking for Buzzwole and Kartana and I can offer Pheromosa and Celesteela in return.
Both Pheromosa and Celesteela are nicknamable and I’d like Buzzwole and Kartana to be nicknamable as well. I’m really looking forward to trade as they are the last I need to complete my Pokédex.

I've found trades! Thank you so much! :>
Anyone with Pokémon Sun want to trade Ultra Beasts?

I’m looking for Buzzwole and Kartana and I can offer Pheromosa and Celesteela in return.
Both Pheromosa and Celesteela are nicknamable and I’d like Buzzwole and Kartana to be nicknamable as well. I’m really looking forward to trade as they are the last I need to complete my Pokédex.

I've found trades! Thank you so much! :>
Giving up on the magnemites in favor of trying porygons. Same number of steps as far as I remember, plus the shinies are cuter. Yep yep.
Giving up on the magnemites in favor of trying porygons. Same number of steps as far as I remember, plus the shinies are cuter. Yep yep.
yOUrClm.pngPCGsmall.png
@Gallelyphen

Do you want them for keeps or just for the dex? I have some that were Wonder Traded to me, which I can't nickname, and are my only ones of that species
@Gallelyphen

Do you want them for keeps or just for the dex? I have some that were Wonder Traded to me, which I can't nickname, and are my only ones of that species
@HuggedByABear I'd like them for keeps ;o; Thank you for wanting to help though!
@HuggedByABear I'd like them for keeps ;o; Thank you for wanting to help though!
@Gallelyphen Okay, no problem! Hopefully someone has extras!
If you can't find anyone to trade with, you might be able to find some in the GTS for a reasonable offer
@Gallelyphen Okay, no problem! Hopefully someone has extras!
If you can't find anyone to trade with, you might be able to find some in the GTS for a reasonable offer
I got Moon, but then I realized Sun had my favorite Pokemon, Vulpix! So now I kind of want Sun, but Lunaala! LUNAALA THOUGH! So beautiful! And my signature is the moon, I had to get it! BUT ALOLAN VULPIX AND NINETAILS JUST AAAAAH!!!
I got Moon, but then I realized Sun had my favorite Pokemon, Vulpix! So now I kind of want Sun, but Lunaala! LUNAALA THOUGH! So beautiful! And my signature is the moon, I had to get it! BUT ALOLAN VULPIX AND NINETAILS JUST AAAAAH!!!
@Akelarine I have extra vulpix if you need one
They're pretty common on Wonder Trades
@Akelarine I have extra vulpix if you need one
They're pretty common on Wonder Trades
@HuggedByABear Really?! Thanks! But um...hehe...how do you trade with others?
@HuggedByABear Really?! Thanks! But um...hehe...how do you trade with others?
is there anyone here who would be willing to do a quick battle with me so i can test a team that i made? 6v6 singles ideally? pls ping or pm me if you're interested.
is there anyone here who would be willing to do a quick battle with me so i can test a team that i made? 6v6 singles ideally? pls ping or pm me if you're interested.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 163 164