Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Eliyo Petsite
Anybody else here on Eliyo? I just joined today as it opened into open beta in October, it still has a slot of work but it is looking like its going to be a lot of fun! I'm ID #448 so sad I was so close to #444. XD (4 is my favorite number.)

If you want to start this game with me here's a link and I'd love if you refer me. #448 Kitsune.
http://www.eliyo.net/home
Anybody else here on Eliyo? I just joined today as it opened into open beta in October, it still has a slot of work but it is looking like its going to be a lot of fun! I'm ID #448 so sad I was so close to #444. XD (4 is my favorite number.)

If you want to start this game with me here's a link and I'd love if you refer me. #448 Kitsune.
http://www.eliyo.net/home
@Kitsune
I've been following for a while, but I hadn't checked social media in awhile :0 I can't believe I missed registration by months! I'll have to sign up now~
@Kitsune
I've been following for a while, but I hadn't checked social media in awhile :0 I can't believe I missed registration by months! I'll have to sign up now~
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi
Right? I did the same thing. It doesn't look like it gets any advertisement so I'm trying to get it out there! I'm enjoying it so far. :3
@Poi
Right? I did the same thing. It doesn't look like it gets any advertisement so I'm trying to get it out there! I'm enjoying it so far. :3
@Kitsune Seems kind of neat, I can't really tell what you're supposed to do? I want to buy another elon but they're all really expensive. Also, do you get stuff for testing the beta? (Always a plus)

EDIT: And what is food for?
@Kitsune Seems kind of neat, I can't really tell what you're supposed to do? I want to buy another elon but they're all really expensive. Also, do you get stuff for testing the beta? (Always a plus)

EDIT: And what is food for?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths
Food is for feeding the elons. If you look on their page it will tell you how hungry they are. Once you get good at battling you can earn coin pretty easy, you just have to spend some to get some. There are a couple of users selling high level ones for cheap if you use the search feature.
Not sure about Beta benefits.

You battle, breed, and raise elons?
@MurkyDepths
Food is for feeding the elons. If you look on their page it will tell you how hungry they are. Once you get good at battling you can earn coin pretty easy, you just have to spend some to get some. There are a couple of users selling high level ones for cheap if you use the search feature.
Not sure about Beta benefits.

You battle, breed, and raise elons?
^boop^

Anybody else join or is playing?

^boop^

Anybody else join or is playing?

@Kitsune
I just joined! It seems fun. :3
@Kitsune
I just joined! It seems fun. :3
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3