Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Reset to Main Screen
Heya guys! I just did two runs in the Scorched Forest and one in the Sandswept Delta. All three times, when I win the battle, just before the final enemy dies I am sent right back to the main Coliseum preparation screen (Organize Parties, abilities, etc.)

I don't know if it's just for me or if it is happening for more people. Either way, it's a bug to squish! Thanks in advance :D

Heya guys! I just did two runs in the Scorched Forest and one in the Sandswept Delta. All three times, when I win the battle, just before the final enemy dies I am sent right back to the main Coliseum preparation screen (Organize Parties, abilities, etc.)

I don't know if it's just for me or if it is happening for more people. Either way, it's a bug to squish! Thanks in advance :D

Oh please. This is a forum. The pun is always intended :).
The first time I played the training grounds, everything worked fine for me. The next two times I've played, though, I've had this issue :C When I go back into a fight, I also have full health as though the previous battle never happened.

On the third and fourth round, everything worked as it should have. And this might just be me, but I couldn't feed my dragons after I had lost health, and so on the fourth round I died. I was supposed to have 5% of energy taken off of my dragons, but they all are still at 100%?

Hope I'm actually helping OTL
((I'm using Chrome))
The first time I played the training grounds, everything worked fine for me. The next two times I've played, though, I've had this issue :C When I go back into a fight, I also have full health as though the previous battle never happened.

On the third and fourth round, everything worked as it should have. And this might just be me, but I couldn't feed my dragons after I had lost health, and so on the fourth round I died. I was supposed to have 5% of energy taken off of my dragons, but they all are still at 100%?

Hope I'm actually helping OTL
((I'm using Chrome))
output_43i3Yr.gif
Yes, this is happening to me too (3 battles now) and it's very irritating. It records my loss, but goes "neener neener" and bolts to the main coliseum screen right as I'm about to win. Reminds me of playing video games with my brother when I was a kid. The few times I came close to winning (he was good xD) he'd restart the console because he didn't want me to win.

The coliseum is being a sore loser! lol!
Yes, this is happening to me too (3 battles now) and it's very irritating. It records my loss, but goes "neener neener" and bolts to the main coliseum screen right as I'm about to win. Reminds me of playing video games with my brother when I was a kid. The few times I came close to winning (he was good xD) he'd restart the console because he didn't want me to win.

The coliseum is being a sore loser! lol!
1kz7OWt.png
It's definitely being a sore loser! It did this to me about 7 times in a row before I got fed up with it and ran around the site a bit before coming back. It seemed to have righted itself for a bit, but the lack of energy loss happened soon after when I tried to flee from a battle. I was successful, but no energy was taken from either of the two adult dragons I had fighting.
(The resetting to the main screen happened to me on the training grounds, and I had fled in the second area when the energy bug happened)
((on chrome))
It's definitely being a sore loser! It did this to me about 7 times in a row before I got fed up with it and ran around the site a bit before coming back. It seemed to have righted itself for a bit, but the lack of energy loss happened soon after when I tried to flee from a battle. I was successful, but no energy was taken from either of the two adult dragons I had fighting.
(The resetting to the main screen happened to me on the training grounds, and I had fled in the second area when the energy bug happened)
((on chrome))
We had an outage of our game server earlier -- while we backtrace our steps and try to figure out what took 'em down, I have brought both Fairgrounds and Coliseum back online. If possible, please try to keep these types of threads centralized to one major one (look for the one with the most posts, or for one with a [T] in front of the subject) so that we can avoid forum bloat.

Thanks, guys!
We had an outage of our game server earlier -- while we backtrace our steps and try to figure out what took 'em down, I have brought both Fairgrounds and Coliseum back online. If possible, please try to keep these types of threads centralized to one major one (look for the one with the most posts, or for one with a [T] in front of the subject) so that we can avoid forum bloat.

Thanks, guys!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer