Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do u ever just? (Omgsrry4capsiddntkno)
1 2 3
@silvercatshadow awesome X3 yeah seems the only thing il prob eat more with ketchup is mozzerella sticks :) , omg my bro as well loving ketchup X,D eggs, fries, tacos, etc once he sees ketchup, he gotta use it for something, lolz X,D yeah like a fart noise *it is recommended for me to stand back when my bro uses/eats ketchup cause it can b the noise of the ketchup, him...orboth X,D*
@silvercatshadow awesome X3 yeah seems the only thing il prob eat more with ketchup is mozzerella sticks :) , omg my bro as well loving ketchup X,D eggs, fries, tacos, etc once he sees ketchup, he gotta use it for something, lolz X,D yeah like a fart noise *it is recommended for me to stand back when my bro uses/eats ketchup cause it can b the noise of the ketchup, him...orboth X,D*

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
fork?? spoon?? how about SPORKS

but I slice the chicken nuggets into smaller pieces with a knife first and then use a fork haha
fork?? spoon?? how about SPORKS

but I slice the chicken nuggets into smaller pieces with a knife first and then use a fork haha
@TrashWannabe - Lol! I loooove mozzerella sticks- well, the cheese inside them, anyways. My family always points out when I'm eating them, that I pick the breading off (because eating the cheese and the breading separate is more satisfying to me, but only after the breading is sorta cheesy) and just slowly munch on the cheese. One time my brother called me out for it and made a scene about it at dinner, and I just kept eye contact with him while dismantling yet another cheesy stick like touch that pile of dead bread and you'll be dead bread
@TrashWannabe - Lol! I loooove mozzerella sticks- well, the cheese inside them, anyways. My family always points out when I'm eating them, that I pick the breading off (because eating the cheese and the breading separate is more satisfying to me, but only after the breading is sorta cheesy) and just slowly munch on the cheese. One time my brother called me out for it and made a scene about it at dinner, and I just kept eye contact with him while dismantling yet another cheesy stick like touch that pile of dead bread and you'll be dead bread
BhAMKZa.png6qljig.jpg
It depends. If I'm on the computer, or want to eat an absurd amount of ranch, a fork or chopsticks is a must to keep my keyboard and fingers clean.

However, sometimes I eat them with my fingers anyways and just make sure to type with my pinkies instead. XD
It depends. If I'm on the computer, or want to eat an absurd amount of ranch, a fork or chopsticks is a must to keep my keyboard and fingers clean.

However, sometimes I eat them with my fingers anyways and just make sure to type with my pinkies instead. XD
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Yeah I used to eat them with a fork when I did eat them, but I stopped since. The ones are my school are too bland and disgusting and I feel guilty thinking about grinding up baby chicks.
Yeah I used to eat them with a fork when I did eat them, but I stopped since. The ones are my school are too bland and disgusting and I feel guilty thinking about grinding up baby chicks.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@TrashWannabe Please don't post thread titles in all caps! It's against the Code of Conduct. :)
@TrashWannabe Please don't post thread titles in all caps! It's against the Code of Conduct. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Chicken nuggets with a fork??

Ever since i was little i ate em with my fingers, still do.
At school i had this social group thing. The teacher asked us what were finger foods/fork and knife foods and i said chicken nuggets because i'd never seen someone eat them with a fork/knife, nor did i. She told me mmm, there more of a thing you have to cut up and eat and i was like... seriously?? But they aren't that big!

Then all the kids said you eat them like that too, which i never saw them do. :/

I eat chicken tenders which your also supposed to cut up with my fingers. -shrug-
Chicken nuggets with a fork??

Ever since i was little i ate em with my fingers, still do.
At school i had this social group thing. The teacher asked us what were finger foods/fork and knife foods and i said chicken nuggets because i'd never seen someone eat them with a fork/knife, nor did i. She told me mmm, there more of a thing you have to cut up and eat and i was like... seriously?? But they aren't that big!

Then all the kids said you eat them like that too, which i never saw them do. :/

I eat chicken tenders which your also supposed to cut up with my fingers. -shrug-
T3TuubO.png
Unless I don't have a stabby-pronger on hand, I use one. Forks are useful, I don't wanna get those breadcrumbs all over my fingers.
Unless I don't have a stabby-pronger on hand, I use one. Forks are useful, I don't wanna get those breadcrumbs all over my fingers.
Ok this has never occurred to me but if I am eating nuggets at home off a plate I use a fork, and if I am eating them out the lil box/bag at a fast food place I'll use my hands. ???

Alternatively, forget about limbs/utensils altogether and just use ur face. om nom nom.
Ok this has never occurred to me but if I am eating nuggets at home off a plate I use a fork, and if I am eating them out the lil box/bag at a fast food place I'll use my hands. ???

Alternatively, forget about limbs/utensils altogether and just use ur face. om nom nom.
i'll eat chicken nuggets without chicken nuggets please and thank you
i'll eat chicken nuggets without chicken nuggets please and thank you
bmkYwEK.png
1 2 3