Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Giving away free stuff! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@runi gave to you!
@runi gave to you!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
IRJOgmD.png
@michseag sent!
@ VVivianivy sent!
@michseag sent!
@ VVivianivy sent!
IRJOgmD.png
@Jurastics I'll take anything you'd like to give me (also I'm in light flight so I think I get two things?).
@Jurastics I'll take anything you'd like to give me (also I'm in light flight so I think I get two things?).
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@jurastics

if you have any baldwin materials, may I have one? preference to coarse alchemical reduction or sizzling phosphorous, if that helps, but I'd happily take anything that may be lying around! thank you!!
@jurastics

if you have any baldwin materials, may I have one? preference to coarse alchemical reduction or sizzling phosphorous, if that helps, but I'd happily take anything that may be lying around! thank you!!
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
@Jurastics

Could I have your shining goblin and sapling speaker? <3
If you're not giving away your familiars, then do you have any weaponry, like katanas, swords, etc.? (ignore this Q if first is applicable)
@Jurastics

Could I have your shining goblin and sapling speaker? <3
If you're not giving away your familiars, then do you have any weaponry, like katanas, swords, etc.? (ignore this Q if first is applicable)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Valka sent
@annekin sent
@Valka sent
@annekin sent
IRJOgmD.png
calming down because too many darn messages.
please guys, stop getting greedy! I know im leaving, but you guys are making it a huge inconvenience to me! my computer is acting really slow, and you guys should stop.
thanks! ill open it soon.
calming down because too many darn messages.
please guys, stop getting greedy! I know im leaving, but you guys are making it a huge inconvenience to me! my computer is acting really slow, and you guys should stop.
thanks! ill open it soon.
IRJOgmD.png
@kascaboota
@brokenstone
@b00kw0rm
sorry guys, but ill get you some other time. Right now, I'm taking a break for an hour or so.
@kascaboota
@brokenstone
@b00kw0rm
sorry guys, but ill get you some other time. Right now, I'm taking a break for an hour or so.
IRJOgmD.png
@Jurastics

Np thanks for doing this :>
@Jurastics

Np thanks for doing this :>
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Jurastics no problem, take your time!
@Jurastics no problem, take your time!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
1 2 3 4 5