Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 493 494
@miirshroom They both look fantastic, thank you! Exactly what I had in mind :)
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco5_r1_250.png coatl_adopt_by_resize2-d7f626m.png
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco5_r1_250.png coatl_adopt_by_resize2-d7f626m.png
Thank you!!!!
Thank you!!!!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@miirshroom Thank you so much! It's perfect!
@miirshroom Thank you so much! It's perfect!
AmGV8xL.png
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Spring wisp fruit tree
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type one, 200 pixels
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Azure, pink quartz substrate
Plants: chickweed (stellaria), ivy#1, pale dayglo thresh, bluelipped thresh
Creatures: Sparrow, white cabbage small butterflies, blue throated hummingbird (in flight)
Decorations: Glass hybrid fragment, semi-precious gem pile, rose quartz
Placement Directions: N/A
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Spring wisp fruit tree
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type one, 200 pixels
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Azure, pink quartz substrate
Plants: chickweed (stellaria), ivy#1, pale dayglo thresh, bluelipped thresh
Creatures: Sparrow, white cabbage small butterflies, blue throated hummingbird (in flight)
Decorations: Glass hybrid fragment, semi-precious gem pile, rose quartz
a8yeK5l.png FR time +3 OOf4SrF.gif
@miirshroom
can I order one? ;u;
also let me know about the snow section and cost. I've order lots of these before from Kuroida but the snow option is new to me and that's why I really wanted it from you! ^u^

Bonsai (season):
N/A
(I want the dead maple as my bonsai)

Planter Type (&Configuration):
type 1, 400px
= 10kt

Planter and/or Substrate Colours:
white
= 10x Granite Fragment

Plants:
3x thresh, blue
2x snapdragon, blue
= 30x bluelipped thresh, 20x madame snapdragon

Creatures:
1x cobra, opal, face forward
1x crow, white, not in tree
2x butterflies, white, 3 flying 1 on a tree branch
= 5x opal cobra, 10x leucistic crow, 20x white cabbage butterfly

Decorations:
1x deadwood, maple (this will be my bonnsai choice)
1x runestone, ice
2x fragments, ice, big or small ones doesn't matter
1x Grey Balanced Stones, single tower
2x quarts, ice/crystal
= 10kt, 10x clumbling leather, 2x Glass Hybrid Fragment, 10x Perfect Skipping Stone, 20x crystal quarts

Placement Directions:
quarts at etch end of planter, on the ground/in front of planter. dead tree to the left, thresh at the trunk and outwards to right. fragments and snapdragons together (fragments in front of snapdragons) surounding the ice runestone. crow to the right of planter. the butterflies not close together, seperate them quite a bit. balanced stones where ever you see fit, same for the cobra.

Snow:
I want snow whereever it fits! quite a lot if pissible, but not overdone. just make it pretty and let me know the cost ofterwards. I'll pay a winter wolf as base price.
= 1x winter wolf

(self note)
total: all paid
35,000t
10x Granite Fragment, 30x bluelipped thresh, 20x madame snapdragon, 5x opal cobra, 10x leucistic crow, 20x white cabbage butterfly, 10x clumbling leather, 2x Glass Hybrid Fragment, 10x Perfect Skipping Stone, 20x crystal quarts, 1x winter wolf
owe:
15,000t
@miirshroom
can I order one? ;u;
also let me know about the snow section and cost. I've order lots of these before from Kuroida but the snow option is new to me and that's why I really wanted it from you! ^u^

Bonsai (season):
N/A
(I want the dead maple as my bonsai)

Planter Type (&Configuration):
type 1, 400px
= 10kt

Planter and/or Substrate Colours:
white
= 10x Granite Fragment

Plants:
3x thresh, blue
2x snapdragon, blue
= 30x bluelipped thresh, 20x madame snapdragon

Creatures:
1x cobra, opal, face forward
1x crow, white, not in tree
2x butterflies, white, 3 flying 1 on a tree branch
= 5x opal cobra, 10x leucistic crow, 20x white cabbage butterfly

Decorations:
1x deadwood, maple (this will be my bonnsai choice)
1x runestone, ice
2x fragments, ice, big or small ones doesn't matter
1x Grey Balanced Stones, single tower
2x quarts, ice/crystal
= 10kt, 10x clumbling leather, 2x Glass Hybrid Fragment, 10x Perfect Skipping Stone, 20x crystal quarts

Placement Directions:
quarts at etch end of planter, on the ground/in front of planter. dead tree to the left, thresh at the trunk and outwards to right. fragments and snapdragons together (fragments in front of snapdragons) surounding the ice runestone. crow to the right of planter. the butterflies not close together, seperate them quite a bit. balanced stones where ever you see fit, same for the cobra.

Snow:
I want snow whereever it fits! quite a lot if pissible, but not overdone. just make it pretty and let me know the cost ofterwards. I'll pay a winter wolf as base price.
= 1x winter wolf

(self note)
total: all paid
35,000t
10x Granite Fragment, 30x bluelipped thresh, 20x madame snapdragon, 5x opal cobra, 10x leucistic crow, 20x white cabbage butterfly, 10x clumbling leather, 2x Glass Hybrid Fragment, 10x Perfect Skipping Stone, 20x crystal quarts, 1x winter wolf
owe:
15,000t
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
[center]@Amorah Short answer: yes Long answer: Sometimes I change hues slightly so that planter contents mesh better, and I can do hue changes on request within reason. Usually I prefer subtle changes: for example, with Wisp Trees I'll shift the hue to be towards more indigo or more cyan depending on the surrounding items. If you wanted a dark red 'Red Maple', I could probably shift it about halfway towards the shade of the autumn 'Crimson King Maple' easily enough. With the Potash Peach I could shift it more towards a very reddish-orange than a full red (think the orange option for the autumn 'Sugar Maple' vs the red option), because of the ways that the yellow highlights and green leaves respond to having the hue shifted. @cheyinka aaah! I must have been spacing out because I forgot to ping muklin directly to the post! I have added their name over the bonsai now! @VVivianivy Payment received and added to queue! @Fellefan Snow covering cost for 400px planter: 1x Winter Wolf + 15k treasure (so the total treasure for order would be 36k) "My standard approach to snow covering will be that I'll cover almost all of the visible substrate but leave a couple of ""bare"" patches where there has been uneven snowmelt, creatures have been digging, etc. If that sounds good, please send payment and I'll add you to the list!" @Nemalu [i]Scattered snowy snap // A shiver in the chill air // Scent of piney boughs.[/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/1c6c/f/2017/181/7/4/1101_200px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencl2.png[/img][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/e2ac/f/2017/181/1/a/1102_200px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencw1.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/f841/f/2017/181/3/f/1102b_500px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencvx.png[/img] @CelestialBlue [i]Vivid blue columns // Soundless cheerful springtime bells // Bees busy buzzing.[/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0d6e/f/2017/181/c/6/1103_200px_celestialblue_by_miirshroom-dbencvt.png[/img] [size=2]My computer has been giving me significant warning signs that something is starting to fail. I do usually keep my stuff reasonably well backed up (especially art stuff), but I'm sure there's lots of things that I'm missing...I may need to hold off on the graphics intensive & possibly hard drive melting computer games for a little bit. And also start planning an upgrade...[/size][/center]
@Amorah Short answer: yes

Long answer: Sometimes I change hues slightly so that planter contents mesh better, and I can do hue changes on request within reason. Usually I prefer subtle changes: for example, with Wisp Trees I'll shift the hue to be towards more indigo or more cyan depending on the surrounding items. If you wanted a dark red 'Red Maple', I could probably shift it about halfway towards the shade of the autumn 'Crimson King Maple' easily enough. With the Potash Peach I could shift it more towards a very reddish-orange than a full red (think the orange option for the autumn 'Sugar Maple' vs the red option), because of the ways that the yellow highlights and green leaves respond to having the hue shifted.

@cheyinka aaah! I must have been spacing out because I forgot to ping muklin directly to the post! I have added their name over the bonsai now!

@VVivianivy Payment received and added to queue!

@Fellefan Snow covering cost for 400px planter: 1x Winter Wolf + 15k treasure (so the total treasure for order would be 36k)
"My standard approach to snow covering will be that I'll cover almost all of the visible substrate but leave a couple of ""bare"" patches where there has been uneven snowmelt, creatures have been digging, etc. If that sounds good, please send payment and I'll add you to the list!"

@Nemalu
Scattered snowy snap //
A shiver in the chill air //
Scent of piney boughs.

1101_200px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencl2.png1102_200px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencw1.png

1102b_500px_nemalu_by_miirshroom-dbencvx.png

@CelestialBlue
Vivid blue columns //
Soundless cheerful springtime bells //
Bees busy buzzing.

1103_200px_celestialblue_by_miirshroom-dbencvt.png

My computer has been giving me significant warning signs that something is starting to fail. I do usually keep my stuff reasonably well backed up (especially art stuff), but I'm sure there's lots of things that I'm missing...I may need to hold off on the graphics intensive & possibly hard drive melting computer games for a little bit. And also start planning an upgrade...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Ahhhh it's so beautiful!! I love it, thank you so much!
Ahhhh it's so beautiful!! I love it, thank you so much!
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@miirshroom

Okay so I really love these, but the whole payment system really confused me ;o; so I'm... hoping you can guide me through based on my order(s)?

I have two-- a regular one and an iced theme one. I definitely don't expect you to do both :o

Bonsai (season): Fall—Orange sugar maple (can I mix and also get spring bamboo?)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px blue ceramic dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: mulch
Plants: Bonebark mold, bloody snapdragon,orange mired flower, chickweed,jungle grass, orange ivy #1
Creatures: Hummingbird #2, black capped budgie, honeybee, both types of lantern moths, dark
Decorations: none

Let me know if there's too much stuff for that first one?? I don't know how to judge it D:

Bonsai (season): N/A? Starwood day
Planter Type (&Configuration): #3 grey clay pot
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: white clay
Plants: blu thresh, mushroom #2 blue ones, lume daffodil, withered roses,
Creatures: Black capped sparrow,
Decorations: Ice rune
@miirshroom

Okay so I really love these, but the whole payment system really confused me ;o; so I'm... hoping you can guide me through based on my order(s)?

I have two-- a regular one and an iced theme one. I definitely don't expect you to do both :o

Bonsai (season): Fall—Orange sugar maple (can I mix and also get spring bamboo?)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px blue ceramic dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: mulch
Plants: Bonebark mold, bloody snapdragon,orange mired flower, chickweed,jungle grass, orange ivy #1
Creatures: Hummingbird #2, black capped budgie, honeybee, both types of lantern moths, dark
Decorations: none

Let me know if there's too much stuff for that first one?? I don't know how to judge it D:

Bonsai (season): N/A? Starwood day
Planter Type (&Configuration): #3 grey clay pot
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: white clay
Plants: blu thresh, mushroom #2 blue ones, lume daffodil, withered roses,
Creatures: Black capped sparrow,
Decorations: Ice rune
@miirshroom

Thank you so much, they are beautiful! Also thank you so much for the haiku!
@miirshroom

Thank you so much, they are beautiful! Also thank you so much for the haiku!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 493 494