Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
ah, sounds fair! now that I think about it, I want normal substrate so it won't all be white! ;u;
I'll send the payment asap~
@miirshroom
ah, sounds fair! now that I think about it, I want normal substrate so it won't all be white! ;u;
I'll send the payment asap~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I've wanted one of these for awhile and I finally have enough items! Been saving up~~

Bonsai (season): Coast Redwood x2 (shadow) Crimson Frost Birch x1 (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 300 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Orange, mulch
Plants: star moss x2, mire pod flower (redblood sapper) x1, black tulip x1
Creatures: Java Sparrow x1, Blue Throated Budgie x1, crow x1, magpie x1, leucistic crow x1, duskrat x1
Decorations: malachite agate x1, rose quartz crystal x1
Placement Directions: duskrat: on ground, use both poses for crows/magpie but I don't care which pose gets used twice, sparrow: in tree, mire pod flower: one small flower + one pod... I think that's it!

I hope that's not too much to fit in there; I just really love birds lol.

Sending payment now! @mirrshroom
I've wanted one of these for awhile and I finally have enough items! Been saving up~~

Bonsai (season): Coast Redwood x2 (shadow) Crimson Frost Birch x1 (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 300 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Orange, mulch
Plants: star moss x2, mire pod flower (redblood sapper) x1, black tulip x1
Creatures: Java Sparrow x1, Blue Throated Budgie x1, crow x1, magpie x1, leucistic crow x1, duskrat x1
Decorations: malachite agate x1, rose quartz crystal x1
Placement Directions: duskrat: on ground, use both poses for crows/magpie but I don't care which pose gets used twice, sparrow: in tree, mire pod flower: one small flower + one pod... I think that's it!

I hope that's not too much to fit in there; I just really love birds lol.

Sending payment now! @mirrshroom
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
@miishroom [s]I'm back for another bonsai c: [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] 1x Trident Maple (Spring) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 2 Single, 13 [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Planter: Tan Substrate: Mulch [b]Plants:[/b] 4x Grass (Sweet, Short) [b]Creatures:[/b] 2x Butterfly (White Cabbage) [b]Decorations:[/b] 1x Light Runestone 1x Balanced Stones (Grey, Multi-Legged) [b]Placement Directions:[/b] - Trident Maple to the left The amount of grass is intended to cover the entire planter. Let me know if the number should be adjusted. (Figuring the amount of grass needed is difficult ^-^'). Do whatever you'd like for the rest. This bonsai is intended to bear close resemblance (aesthetically) to a bonsai that I have ordered previously: [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/01%20Bonsai%20Pixels%201001-1100/1041.Pots300.Starrlight_zpshkt60blp.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] - 5k T, 10x Intact Clay Pot - 15x Maple Seed - 40x Sweet Grass - 20x White Cabbage Butterfly - 5k T, 10x Perfect Skipping Stone (Treasure Total: 10k T) I'll send payment once you confirm my order and I have finished collecting said payment~[/s]
@miishroom

I'm back for another bonsai c:

Bonsai (season):
1x Trident Maple (Spring)

Planter Type (&Configuration):
Type 2 Single, 13

Planter and/or Substrate Colours:
Planter: Tan
Substrate: Mulch

Plants:
4x Grass (Sweet, Short)

Creatures:
2x Butterfly (White Cabbage)

Decorations:
1x Light Runestone
1x Balanced Stones (Grey, Multi-Legged)

Placement Directions:
- Trident Maple to the left

The amount of grass is intended to cover the entire planter. Let me know if the number should be adjusted. (Figuring the amount of grass needed is difficult ^-^').
Do whatever you'd like for the rest.

This bonsai is intended to bear close resemblance (aesthetically) to a bonsai that I have ordered previously:

1041.Pots300.Starrlight_zpshkt60blp.png

Payment:
- 5k T, 10x Intact Clay Pot
- 15x Maple Seed
- 40x Sweet Grass
- 20x White Cabbage Butterfly
- 5k T, 10x Perfect Skipping Stone

(Treasure Total: 10k T)

I'll send payment once you confirm my order and I have finished collecting said payment~
jA0Unwf.gif
@miirshroom Your planters are beautiful. Been working up the time to finally get one! Can you confirm that I've written and calculated my order correctly, before I send off payment? Thank you!

Bonsai (season): Windblown Crimson King Maple (summer or autumn) + Windblown Sour Green Apple Tree (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, Double Configuration (#16 + #17)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 4 or 5 Darksteel pots + 1 Gold pot, Black Pumice substrate
Plants: Bonebark Moldx2, Stellaria Mediax2, Hallowed Ivyx3, Black Tulipx3
Creatures: Duskratx2, Olive Sea Snakex1, Black Witchx1
Decorations: Strawberry Hermitx1, Custom Stone Pilex1 (Onyx, Chrysoberyl, & Labradorite), Large Wood Logx1
Placement Directions: Would love the gold pot to be between two of the darksteel pots if possible, otherwise placement, composition etc. up to you.

Payment:
22k treasure

1x Wind Element Familiar
15x Red Maple Leaf
10x Sour Green Apple

2x Grey Slime
2x Black Slime
10x Lead Ore
1x Black Pumice

20x Bonebark Mold
20x Stellaria Media
30x Hallowed Ivy
30x Black Tulips

20x Duskrat
10x Olive Sea Snake
10x Black Witch
10x Strawberry Hermit
1x Onyx
1x Chrysoberyl
1x Labradorite
10x Driftwood

@miirshroom Your planters are beautiful. Been working up the time to finally get one! Can you confirm that I've written and calculated my order correctly, before I send off payment? Thank you!

Bonsai (season): Windblown Crimson King Maple (summer or autumn) + Windblown Sour Green Apple Tree (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, Double Configuration (#16 + #17)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 4 or 5 Darksteel pots + 1 Gold pot, Black Pumice substrate
Plants: Bonebark Moldx2, Stellaria Mediax2, Hallowed Ivyx3, Black Tulipx3
Creatures: Duskratx2, Olive Sea Snakex1, Black Witchx1
Decorations: Strawberry Hermitx1, Custom Stone Pilex1 (Onyx, Chrysoberyl, & Labradorite), Large Wood Logx1
Placement Directions: Would love the gold pot to be between two of the darksteel pots if possible, otherwise placement, composition etc. up to you.

Payment:
22k treasure

1x Wind Element Familiar
15x Red Maple Leaf
10x Sour Green Apple

2x Grey Slime
2x Black Slime
10x Lead Ore
1x Black Pumice

20x Bonebark Mold
20x Stellaria Media
30x Hallowed Ivy
30x Black Tulips

20x Duskrat
10x Olive Sea Snake
10x Black Witch
10x Strawberry Hermit
1x Onyx
1x Chrysoberyl
1x Labradorite
10x Driftwood

tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
@miirshroom

I've wanted to make an order for so long now, and I've finally collected enough stuff!

Bonsai (season): Granny Smith Apple Tree (spring) x1 - windblown

Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px

Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Tan, mulch

Plants: Sweet Grass (short) x4

Creatures: N/A

Decorations: Large birdskull x1, Juniper x1, Clay Fertility Statue x1

Placement Directions: Apple tree to the right. Would like to have the Juniper together with the birdskull to the left, and the fertility statue somewhere a bit closer to the apple tree.

The grass is intended to cover the entire planter, so please let me know if I need more grass for that.

Payment:
5k treasure (150px)
10x Small Chunk of Granite
10x Granny Smith Apple
1x Aer Phantom
40x Sweet Grass
10x Sparrow Skull
10x Crumbling Leather
10x Clay Fertility Statue

As it's my first time ordering, I'd be very grateful to get a confirmation of my order before I pay just so I'm sure it's alright. I'll send payment directly after that. :)

Edit: Corrected to 4x Sweet Grass and sent payment!
@miirshroom

I've wanted to make an order for so long now, and I've finally collected enough stuff!

Bonsai (season): Granny Smith Apple Tree (spring) x1 - windblown

Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px

Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Tan, mulch

Plants: Sweet Grass (short) x4

Creatures: N/A

Decorations: Large birdskull x1, Juniper x1, Clay Fertility Statue x1

Placement Directions: Apple tree to the right. Would like to have the Juniper together with the birdskull to the left, and the fertility statue somewhere a bit closer to the apple tree.

The grass is intended to cover the entire planter, so please let me know if I need more grass for that.

Payment:
5k treasure (150px)
10x Small Chunk of Granite
10x Granny Smith Apple
1x Aer Phantom
40x Sweet Grass
10x Sparrow Skull
10x Crumbling Leather
10x Clay Fertility Statue

As it's my first time ordering, I'd be very grateful to get a confirmation of my order before I pay just so I'm sure it's alright. I'll send payment directly after that. :)

Edit: Corrected to 4x Sweet Grass and sent payment!
DmlTJ6X.png
too much to read.... ok. bye.
too much to read.... ok. bye.
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
@miirshroom can you please change the name NoAkei to Myrrien in your pinglist? I just changed UN, thank you!
@miirshroom can you please change the name NoAkei to Myrrien in your pinglist? I just changed UN, thank you!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@miirshroom
Can I be taken off the pinglist?
@miirshroom
Can I be taken off the pinglist?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[center]General FYI, as of last dropoff I've finished over 1100 unique bonsai orders! Also as of now I'm finished all 33 of the orders from the special offer at the start of December (thanks for waiting patiently for these last few!). Also nice to see so many first-time orders lately! I hope that I can meet your expectations! @Nrogara @Fellefan Payments received and added to list! @Logistic Sure I can get you quotes for both [quote][b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Fall—Orange sugar maple (can I mix and also get spring bamboo?) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 200px blue ceramic dish [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] mulch [b]Plants:[/b] Bonebark mold, bloody snapdragon,orange mired flower, chickweed,jungle grass, orange ivy #1 [b]Creatures:[/b] Hummingbird #2, black capped budgie, honeybee, both types of lantern moths, dark [b]Decorations:[/b] none [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/quote] I think you have a good amount of stuff overall, though it may help it to be a bit more unified of an image if you were to remove one of the ground-cover plants (i.e. anything but the snapdragon), and double the amount of one of the other plants by doubling the cost as indicated below. Also I recommend the Labradorite or cyan for planter colour: 5k treasure 2xLabradorite (blue/yellow) or 10xRippleconch (cyan) or 5xAzurite (the dark blue) 15xMaple leaf 15xBamboo Shoot 10xBonebark Mold 10xBloody Snapdragon 10xFire Flower 10xChickweed 10xJungle Grass 10xHallowed Ivy 10xRuby-throated Hummingbird 3xBlack-Capped Budgie 10xHoneybee 10xFrost Whisper 10xFallout Whisper (does "dark" refer to something else you wanted to add?) [quote][b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A? Starwood day [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] #3 grey clay pot [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] white clay [b]Plants:[/b] blu thresh, mushroom #2 blue ones, lume daffodil, withered roses, [b]Creatures:[/b] Black capped sparrow, [b]Decorations:[/b] Ice rune [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/quote] 6k treasure (pots + substrate) 10xParched Clay Pot 10xBirch Logs 10xBlue Thresh 20xGlow Mushrooms (for 2 clumps) 5xLume Daffodil 1xWithered Rose 10xBlack Capped Chickadee 1xIce Runestone OR 5k treasure @Jon Thanks =) Everything looks good, and I'll add you to the list on receipt of payment. @Kaimon I think one more clump of grass (4 total) to cover the substrate fully. In general it's 3 grass for a 100px, 4 grass for a 150px, and 5 grass for a 200px. It gets a little more difficult to estimate for larger planters than that. @ShadowSwirl If you'd like something simple [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1913837/1]Kuroida's shop[/url] has an option to pay 150 for an artist's choice arrangement where you can request a theme and the items will be chosen for you! @Myrrien Updated! @Imani I couldn't decide which I liked better: [i]Glowing sands of gold // Weaving through the stony ground // Acorns roll to rest.[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/58ba/f/2017/181/d/f/1104_150px_imani_by_miirshroom-dbencvp.png[/img][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/ea1f/f/2017/181/e/4/1104b_150px_imani_by_miirshroom-dbencvj.png[/img] @tunatuna I accidentally used pots instead of the planter for your second order. Is it okay like this or would you like me to transfer ? [i]Petal reverie // Dreamy clouds, Delicate rose // Crystal reflections. [/i] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/fce1/f/2017/181/5/f/1105_pots150_tunatuna_by_miirshroom-dbencvg.png[/img] [i]Crooked treeline looms // Over cracked and ashen glass // Bones picked clean by flies. [/i] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/128c/f/2017/181/2/3/1106_pots150_tunatuna_by_miirshroom-dbencvd.png[/img] @Starrlight Your other order you've posted looks good, though I think 4 clumps of grass would be correct (I used 4 clumps per pot in the previous order, can't remember if you paid for 6 or 8...I sometimes add 1 clump extra when I feel it's needed for a full coverage request and forget to mention it). [i]Passionate red rose // Leaves flying in wild flurry // Entwined cinder sparks.[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/b030/f/2017/181/a/4/1107_200px_starrlight_by_miirshroom-dbencvc.png[/img] [size=2]Ah, there've been a bunch more environment aesthetic shops popping up lately. On the one hand I'm considering giving them a shout-out, on the other hand I'm afraid they may be too small still to handle the influx of potential customers. Maybe I'll just try to come up with orders for them.[/size][/center]
General FYI, as of last dropoff I've finished over 1100 unique bonsai orders! Also as of now I'm finished all 33 of the orders from the special offer at the start of December (thanks for waiting patiently for these last few!). Also nice to see so many first-time orders lately! I hope that I can meet your expectations!

@Nrogara @Fellefan Payments received and added to list!

@Logistic Sure I can get you quotes for both
Quote:
Bonsai (season): Fall—Orange sugar maple (can I mix and also get spring bamboo?)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px blue ceramic dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: mulch
Plants: Bonebark mold, bloody snapdragon,orange mired flower, chickweed,jungle grass, orange ivy #1
Creatures: Hummingbird #2, black capped budgie, honeybee, both types of lantern moths, dark
Decorations: none
Placement Directions: N/A
I think you have a good amount of stuff overall, though it may help it to be a bit more unified of an image if you were to remove one of the ground-cover plants (i.e. anything but the snapdragon), and double the amount of one of the other plants by doubling the cost as indicated below. Also I recommend the Labradorite or cyan for planter colour:

5k treasure
2xLabradorite (blue/yellow) or 10xRippleconch (cyan) or 5xAzurite (the dark blue)
15xMaple leaf
15xBamboo Shoot
10xBonebark Mold
10xBloody Snapdragon
10xFire Flower
10xChickweed
10xJungle Grass
10xHallowed Ivy
10xRuby-throated Hummingbird
3xBlack-Capped Budgie
10xHoneybee
10xFrost Whisper
10xFallout Whisper
(does "dark" refer to something else you wanted to add?)

Quote:
Bonsai (season): N/A? Starwood day
Planter Type (&Configuration): #3 grey clay pot
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: white clay
Plants: blu thresh, mushroom #2 blue ones, lume daffodil, withered roses,
Creatures: Black capped sparrow,
Decorations: Ice rune
Placement Directions: N/A

6k treasure (pots + substrate)
10xParched Clay Pot
10xBirch Logs
10xBlue Thresh
20xGlow Mushrooms (for 2 clumps)
5xLume Daffodil
1xWithered Rose
10xBlack Capped Chickadee
1xIce Runestone OR 5k treasure

@Jon Thanks =) Everything looks good, and I'll add you to the list on receipt of payment.

@Kaimon I think one more clump of grass (4 total) to cover the substrate fully. In general it's 3 grass for a 100px, 4 grass for a 150px, and 5 grass for a 200px. It gets a little more difficult to estimate for larger planters than that.

@ShadowSwirl If you'd like something simple Kuroida's shop has an option to pay 150 for an artist's choice arrangement where you can request a theme and the items will be chosen for you!

@Myrrien Updated!

@Imani I couldn't decide which I liked better:

Glowing sands of gold //
Weaving through the stony ground //
Acorns roll to rest.

1104_150px_imani_by_miirshroom-dbencvp.png1104b_150px_imani_by_miirshroom-dbencvj.png

@tunatuna I accidentally used pots instead of the planter for your second order. Is it okay like this or would you like me to transfer ?

Petal reverie //
Dreamy clouds, Delicate rose //
Crystal reflections.

1105_pots150_tunatuna_by_miirshroom-dbencvg.png

Crooked treeline looms //
Over cracked and ashen glass //
Bones picked clean by flies.

1106_pots150_tunatuna_by_miirshroom-dbencvd.png

@Starrlight Your other order you've posted looks good, though I think 4 clumps of grass would be correct (I used 4 clumps per pot in the previous order, can't remember if you paid for 6 or 8...I sometimes add 1 clump extra when I feel it's needed for a full coverage request and forget to mention it).

Passionate red rose //
Leaves flying in wild flurry //
Entwined cinder sparks.

1107_200px_starrlight_by_miirshroom-dbencvc.png

Ah, there've been a bunch more environment aesthetic shops popping up lately. On the one hand I'm considering giving them a shout-out, on the other hand I'm afraid they may be too small still to handle the influx of potential customers. Maybe I'll just try to come up with orders for them.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Thank you! This is very beautiful!
@miirshroom

Thank you! This is very beautiful!
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 493 494