Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {BUYING}Furvilla items/Nice #IDs/FD/FC
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Grit @dracoon

My intention was never to "underpay" rather to grab quick sales from users who simply want to get rid of their items. I'm not sure if you've ever seen a person leave a site but a lot of the time they just want to get rid of their items fast.

I appreciate what your trying to do but it was rather rude.
It is up to each individual to do their own research and i never claimed to say my prices are what they are worth. Coming into my thread, (and digging it up from a couple dozen pages from the front page might i add, as you can see it was over 10days old and last i checked it was over page 15+), and diverting potential customers is not really...yea (sorry i cant think of a word u.u'' ).

I'd appreciate if you deleted your comments.
@Grit @dracoon

My intention was never to "underpay" rather to grab quick sales from users who simply want to get rid of their items. I'm not sure if you've ever seen a person leave a site but a lot of the time they just want to get rid of their items fast.

I appreciate what your trying to do but it was rather rude.
It is up to each individual to do their own research and i never claimed to say my prices are what they are worth. Coming into my thread, (and digging it up from a couple dozen pages from the front page might i add, as you can see it was over 10days old and last i checked it was over page 15+), and diverting potential customers is not really...yea (sorry i cant think of a word u.u'' ).

I'd appreciate if you deleted your comments.
@pietrosauntine

It's fine! It's just that I've also seen a lot of people who want to leave the site and get quick sales for 2000FD/2000gems as well. My intention was simply to tell people the actual pricing, since it wasn't stated in your first post, and it is tough to check another website that people on FR need to sign into, learn the basics, and then learn how to check prices on before finally coming back to this thread. There is no actual thread on furvilla that sells discourse weaponry at below 2000FD/gems, so the discrepancy stuck out to me in particular here, especially at it is at 1/4 of the price, especially since a lot of people on furvilla appear to be interested, and they also appear to be going quite fast!

All in all, checking prices would require about 1+ hour of work at the least, so I'd thought that I'd give others a heads-up, especially as that would affect the furvilla economy as well as these are limited beta items, and many potential new furvilla users wouldn't actually know the pricing of this as well. A lot of FV people still don't know how to compare site prices as it is also still a new site, so I'd thought I'd chip in to help newbies!
@pietrosauntine

It's fine! It's just that I've also seen a lot of people who want to leave the site and get quick sales for 2000FD/2000gems as well. My intention was simply to tell people the actual pricing, since it wasn't stated in your first post, and it is tough to check another website that people on FR need to sign into, learn the basics, and then learn how to check prices on before finally coming back to this thread. There is no actual thread on furvilla that sells discourse weaponry at below 2000FD/gems, so the discrepancy stuck out to me in particular here, especially at it is at 1/4 of the price, especially since a lot of people on furvilla appear to be interested, and they also appear to be going quite fast!

All in all, checking prices would require about 1+ hour of work at the least, so I'd thought that I'd give others a heads-up, especially as that would affect the furvilla economy as well as these are limited beta items, and many potential new furvilla users wouldn't actually know the pricing of this as well. A lot of FV people still don't know how to compare site prices as it is also still a new site, so I'd thought I'd chip in to help newbies!
R693wEf.gif
@Grit

I would have to disagree with a few of your points.
At the time of my last post, on FV it would take only a couple minutes to search the prices of each items so no actual work would be required.

Either way, coming onto a persons sales thread and basically diverting away potential buyers isnt exactly nice. Sure you can give head ups but now no future sellers will go to a price i intend to purchase at? I hope you understand this is not a backtalk, etc, and i genuinely get where your coming from but i hope you can understand where im coming from too?

(hope your had an amazing holiday/2016 and wishing you an even better 2017~ ^^)

did you have any of you guys still have FD or FCcurrently you'd like to convert to FR?
(1FD=1FRg) or (600FC=1FRg)

@PrayingMantis @Maki @Alestrius @Okacuine @Shadica @JittlersJynx @Snafflewyrm @hanazawa

@Grit

I would have to disagree with a few of your points.
At the time of my last post, on FV it would take only a couple minutes to search the prices of each items so no actual work would be required.

Either way, coming onto a persons sales thread and basically diverting away potential buyers isnt exactly nice. Sure you can give head ups but now no future sellers will go to a price i intend to purchase at? I hope you understand this is not a backtalk, etc, and i genuinely get where your coming from but i hope you can understand where im coming from too?

(hope your had an amazing holiday/2016 and wishing you an even better 2017~ ^^)

did you have any of you guys still have FD or FCcurrently you'd like to convert to FR?
(1FD=1FRg) or (600FC=1FRg)

@PrayingMantis @Maki @Alestrius @Okacuine @Shadica @JittlersJynx @Snafflewyrm @hanazawa

@pietrosauntine
Yes, I do.
I have 554 FD I would want to ttrade.
@pietrosauntine
Yes, I do.
I have 554 FD I would want to ttrade.
fSqOivh.png
@pietrosauntine Hi, I have fd and fc to trade but won't know exact amount until later. .Right now 261 fd. I only played for a little bit during beta and I am now lost. Are the monthly festivals for all players or just for the specific manor? For example I read that during February there is a festival where you feed minipets to a snake and consequently all the snowpets will disappear from the giving tree.
@pietrosauntine Hi, I have fd and fc to trade but won't know exact amount until later. .Right now 261 fd. I only played for a little bit during beta and I am now lost. Are the monthly festivals for all players or just for the specific manor? For example I read that during February there is a festival where you feed minipets to a snake and consequently all the snowpets will disappear from the giving tree.
@pietrosauntine
I have 1000fd I can sell.
@pietrosauntine
I have 1000fd I can sell.
m59NfS2.png
@pietrosauntine Any interest in id #5069 ?
@pietrosauntine Any interest in id #5069 ?
Na5WGHa.png
@pietrosauntine

I have a total of 650 FD I'd be willing to trade for gems!
@pietrosauntine

I have a total of 650 FD I'd be willing to trade for gems!
@barkscales
ill take it. sent gems.

@brit
what price were you thinking of?

@Shadica
sent gems

@PrayingMantis
ill take the fd and let me know later if you get more?
So sorry about the explanation as im not that good at explaining but all festivals are for all manors. (a bit like flightrising where even though the event might be based on a certain area, the event isfor all areas).

@Okacuine
ill take it.
@barkscales
ill take it. sent gems.

@brit
what price were you thinking of?

@Shadica
sent gems

@PrayingMantis
ill take the fd and let me know later if you get more?
So sorry about the explanation as im not that good at explaining but all festivals are for all manors. (a bit like flightrising where even though the event might be based on a certain area, the event isfor all areas).

@Okacuine
ill take it.
@pietrosauntine I believe I sold my other 4 digit for around 1.5kg but I'm willing to go a bit lower than that!
@pietrosauntine I believe I sold my other 4 digit for around 1.5kg but I'm willing to go a bit lower than that!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15