Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gold and Raffles! (Request)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="AnonymousSinger" date=2016-12-31 14:10:44] @Eldest May I please have 5kt and join the raffle? [/quote] Yes you may! Count yourself in.
AnonymousSinger wrote on 2016-12-31:
@Eldest

May I please have 5kt and join the raffle?

Yes you may! Count yourself in.
@Eldest

I'd like to join the raffle too please! Also, could you send some treasure if possible? If not, it's okay ^^

Excited to see what you videos you upload on your channel! Best of luck!!
@Eldest

I'd like to join the raffle too please! Also, could you send some treasure if possible? If not, it's okay ^^

Excited to see what you videos you upload on your channel! Best of luck!!
@Eldest I'd love to join! May I have some treasure? I'm saving up for a lot projects...and maybe some gems?

Good luck with your channel!
@Eldest I'd love to join! May I have some treasure? I'm saving up for a lot projects...and maybe some gems?

Good luck with your channel!
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@Eldest Do you have any gems to spare? and I'd like to enter th eraffle if possible.

Good luck with your youtube career, went ahead and subscribed!
@Eldest Do you have any gems to spare? and I'd like to enter th eraffle if possible.

Good luck with your youtube career, went ahead and subscribed!
BVY1Ftg.png
@eldest Good luck with your chanenel! May I request some treasure, any amount helps when it comes to sprites lol
@eldest Good luck with your chanenel! May I request some treasure, any amount helps when it comes to sprites lol
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@ShianneJanelle
@Vultured
@MissyBeatrix
@Achiem

Sorry for the late reply all, my power was out the whole day, I got snowed in with over a foot of snow! I'll pick the raffle winners and give away what treasure I have left.
@ShianneJanelle
@Vultured
@MissyBeatrix
@Achiem

Sorry for the late reply all, my power was out the whole day, I got snowed in with over a foot of snow! I'll pick the raffle winners and give away what treasure I have left.
Alright guys, with no further waiting, here are the winners of the raffle! Best of luck to all and thank you so much for posting, all winners were randomly selected.

@Firedawn won the *Bloodscale Shoulder Guards!
@Nighthydra won the *x50 All-Seeing Shroom!
@PatheticLilFry won the Loga!
@Michseag won the Infectionist's Armband! (I'll message you about the treasure, hah sorry I didn't get that to you).
@Vultured won the Vista: 3rd Anniversary!
@SolemnSongbird won the Marva's Outstanding Reflection!

That's it folks! Hope everyone had a killer New Years party and enjoyed themselves, I'll be on for the next two weeks or so finishing auctions and saying goodbyes. If you didn't win anything in the raffle and would like a little compensation, message me! Just please understand it'll take some time to possibly get to you.

Cheers everyone! Thanks for all the goodluck and the subs, they mean a lot to me, and I'm sure it'll help take off in my career.
Alright guys, with no further waiting, here are the winners of the raffle! Best of luck to all and thank you so much for posting, all winners were randomly selected.

@Firedawn won the *Bloodscale Shoulder Guards!
@Nighthydra won the *x50 All-Seeing Shroom!
@PatheticLilFry won the Loga!
@Michseag won the Infectionist's Armband! (I'll message you about the treasure, hah sorry I didn't get that to you).
@Vultured won the Vista: 3rd Anniversary!
@SolemnSongbird won the Marva's Outstanding Reflection!

That's it folks! Hope everyone had a killer New Years party and enjoyed themselves, I'll be on for the next two weeks or so finishing auctions and saying goodbyes. If you didn't win anything in the raffle and would like a little compensation, message me! Just please understand it'll take some time to possibly get to you.

Cheers everyone! Thanks for all the goodluck and the subs, they mean a lot to me, and I'm sure it'll help take off in my career.
@Eldest

Thank you very much! :D Happy New Year to you too, and good luck with Youtube! cx
@Eldest

Thank you very much! :D Happy New Year to you too, and good luck with Youtube! cx
u2TWLA7.png
@eldest omg omg omg I never expected this thank you!
@eldest omg omg omg I never expected this thank you!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
You're both very welcome! :)
You're both very welcome! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8