Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Trading Hub [2016]
1 2 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 ... 1969 1970
@epzel: I'll take the Ghostflame cloak. No longer need the hat. I'll set up the CR.
@epzel: I'll take the Ghostflame cloak. No longer need the hat. I'll set up the CR.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif13986699.png?mtime=VdWnwQAAVlQ.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif13986700.png?mtime=***-SQAAUYc.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
@kc6201
Sure thing! Sending a CR now.
@kc6201
Sure thing! Sending a CR now.
@DivineLush 18 chests left ;s
@DivineLush 18 chests left ;s
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Chanilove

My sorcerous arms for your timber tender?
@Chanilove

My sorcerous arms for your timber tender?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61
Sounds great! I'll send a CR.
@clover61
Sounds great! I'll send a CR.
[b]Have:[/b] [item=animated armor][item=animated armor][item=animated armor][item=crooked hatchet][item=living luminance][item=living luminance][item=living luminance][item=serpentine lamp] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon][item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's staff][item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's cloak] [item=fallbrush fraud][item=sunsea pseudo][item=sunsea pseudo][item=sunsea pseudo][item=animated statue][item=deadly reflection][item=ensorcelled volume][item=ensorcelled volume][item=magic mirror][item=magic mirror][item=spellbound tome][item=spellbound tome][item=unlikely alliance][item=wavebreak snarler][item=timber tender][item=jawlocker][item=ectoplasmime][item=snarling mimic][item=snarling mimic][item=snarling mimic][item=livewire grizzly][item=slumbering charlatan][item=thornthick thief][item=opposing forces] [b]Want:[/b] [item=strange chest] [item=vista: glowing globe][item=vista: feral visage] **also looking for any enchanter or gossamer flame apparel, and any candles, cloaks, and wing ribbons!!**
Have:
Animated Armor Animated Armor Animated Armor Crooked Hatchet Living Luminance Living Luminance Living Luminance Serpentine Lamp

Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cloak

Fallbrush Fraud Sunsea Pseudo Sunsea Pseudo Sunsea Pseudo Animated Statue Deadly Reflection Ensorcelled Volume Ensorcelled Volume Magic Mirror Magic Mirror Spellbound Tome Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender Jawlocker Ectoplasmime Snarling Mimic Snarling Mimic Snarling Mimic Livewire Grizzly Slumbering Charlatan Thornthick Thief Opposing Forces

Want:
Strange Chest
Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Feral Visage
**also looking for any enchanter or gossamer flame apparel, and any candles, cloaks, and wing ribbons!!**
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@Chanilove

My ball-jointed bogsneak for your fungsbearing phony?
@Chanilove

My ball-jointed bogsneak for your fungsbearing phony?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@DivineLush 17 chests left ;s
@DivineLush 17 chests left ;s
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@kc6201

I have both the conjurer's cloak and cobwebs... would you be interested in trading for your glowing globe and voltspire intruder?
@kc6201

I have both the conjurer's cloak and cobwebs... would you be interested in trading for your glowing globe and voltspire intruder?
RWlcD2X.png
@PumpkinPepper
Not in need of Deadly Reflection at this point, however I'm still interested in the other two. Perhaps we could work something out for them?

@SocialBookWorm
@Niya
Not looking for the marionettes anymore, thanks anyway!

@kc6201
Sounds good! Could we do the Murktooth Bramblekeep and Polarfreeze Defender?

@RoyalSorceress
Sure, could you set up the CR?(also, did you mean one candle or both?)

@GoldenEggy
Afraid I'm going to have to decline, thank you though :)

@clover61
Veiled Vision for Slumbering Charlatan?
@PumpkinPepper
Not in need of Deadly Reflection at this point, however I'm still interested in the other two. Perhaps we could work something out for them?

@SocialBookWorm
@Niya
Not looking for the marionettes anymore, thanks anyway!

@kc6201
Sounds good! Could we do the Murktooth Bramblekeep and Polarfreeze Defender?

@RoyalSorceress
Sure, could you set up the CR?(also, did you mean one candle or both?)

@GoldenEggy
Afraid I'm going to have to decline, thank you though :)

@clover61
Veiled Vision for Slumbering Charlatan?
lil-guy.png
1 2 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 ... 1969 1970