Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Singapore Discussion
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
@McChicken
Honestly, I don't know how long it will take, because I'm drawing some stickers for my whole extended family so ya, can die liao
@McChicken
Honestly, I don't know how long it will take, because I'm drawing some stickers for my whole extended family so ya, can die liao
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Nekophobia RIP.
(Please don't die. I will be gek sim.)
@Nekophobia RIP.
(Please don't die. I will be gek sim.)
1dgHJ.gif
[quote name="McChicken" date=2016-12-30 19:51:00] @Nekophobia I've been mathing a bit. If you get enough interest to print 10 copies of the same accent each is 250gish :3 Just get enough in prepayment to buy the bundle and use it. [/quote] Yup! Maybe we keep a record of who's interested, then we buy the 10 copies set and we can ask them to pay for their accent!
McChicken wrote on 2016-12-30:
@Nekophobia I've been mathing a bit. If you get enough interest to print 10 copies of the same accent each is 250gish :3 Just get enough in prepayment to buy the bundle and use it.

Yup! Maybe we keep a record of who's interested, then we buy the 10 copies set and we can ask them to pay for their accent!
@mcchicken @nekophobia i didnt't manage to draw, but I'm thinking: Example female coatl: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9d8eb759e59a15a8fa6b68fa309ef9e1/tumblr_oj1cbuoMQ11w005kpo1_400.jpg[/img] On the face there can be the sg flag. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dc623944ac3f164007ef5bbaef9a71e6/tumblr_oj1cpkudur1w005kpo1_400.jpg[/img] Neck like this?^^ And there could be August 9th on the runes body part covering the runes?
@mcchicken @nekophobia

i didnt't manage to draw, but I'm thinking:

Example female coatl:
tumblr_oj1cbuoMQ11w005kpo1_400.jpg

On the face there can be the sg flag.

tumblr_oj1cpkudur1w005kpo1_400.jpg

Neck like this?^^

And there could be August 9th on the runes body part covering the runes?

@somethinggetrekt @mchicken @nekophobia that would be impossible as the original lineart must be seen. Additionally, I would like to add that I feel that we should do a poll to decide what breed and sex the accent should be.
@somethinggetrekt @mchicken @nekophobia that would be impossible as the original lineart must be seen. Additionally, I would like to add that I feel that we should do a poll to decide what breed and sex the accent should be.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@xxrqytxx
yup ok :D was just thinking the design on female coatls!
@xxrqytxx
yup ok :D was just thinking the design on female coatls!
@XxRQYTxX @Somethinggetrekt Accents will layer over genes, so only the breed lineart has to be visible. Making just an accent can also keep the cost down.

I'll be posting a little other thing I made this evening with an interest check. Not a flag, but you guys may be interested.

(Note: The accent would also be used as a test to see if flags can get through the approval process. No point working on a nice thing and then getting it rejected.)

Because it likely contains the flag, I decided to read up on the usage guidelines provided by gaen, and we should be okayed so long as we don't layer too much stuff over the flag part. FR's rules are slightly ambiguous.
@XxRQYTxX @Somethinggetrekt Accents will layer over genes, so only the breed lineart has to be visible. Making just an accent can also keep the cost down.

I'll be posting a little other thing I made this evening with an interest check. Not a flag, but you guys may be interested.

(Note: The accent would also be used as a test to see if flags can get through the approval process. No point working on a nice thing and then getting it rejected.)

Because it likely contains the flag, I decided to read up on the usage guidelines provided by gaen, and we should be okayed so long as we don't layer too much stuff over the flag part. FR's rules are slightly ambiguous.
1dgHJ.gif
happy new years'!! have a blessed 2017! :-)
cny... soon
gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya, gong xi gong xi gong xi ni...

school in 2 days @_@
happy new years'!! have a blessed 2017! :-)
cny... soon
gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya, gong xi gong xi gong xi ni...

school in 2 days @_@
pleasant_comm.png
@XxRQYTxX @Somethinggetrekt @McChicken I was thinking of adding Singapore elements to the accent too! maybe local snacks like [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FeXyoWT37pc/TkU4kwwZd5I/AAAAAAAAAwQ/XGm4YP6ERw8/s1600/iced-gems.jpg[/img] or some symbolic icons seen during festivals (CNY, hari raya, deepavali etc.)
@XxRQYTxX @Somethinggetrekt @McChicken

I was thinking of adding Singapore elements to the accent too! maybe local snacks like

iced-gems.jpg

or some symbolic icons seen during festivals (CNY, hari raya, deepavali etc.)
plusle.gif
@favpulse
Oh i remember those icing biscuits!*sighs* why dont they sell them anymore? D:
@favpulse
Oh i remember those icing biscuits!*sighs* why dont they sell them anymore? D:
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33