Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old Gen1's including 1 w/Xmas colors
1 2
@Kedia

Do you do holds at all? I'm VERY interested in Everglade, but I need a day or so to get the money for her.
@Kedia

Do you do holds at all? I'm VERY interested in Everglade, but I need a day or so to get the money for her.
@EeveeDream

Yup, I can do holds! At least for the special dragons. I can hold her up to two weeks.

Thanks so much! ^.^
@EeveeDream

Yup, I can do holds! At least for the special dragons. I can hold her up to two weeks.

Thanks so much! ^.^
@Kedia

Ahhh, thank you! I'll definitely get the money before then, but a 2 week hold is perfect considering the holidays, haha.
@Kedia

Ahhh, thank you! I'll definitely get the money before then, but a 2 week hold is perfect considering the holidays, haha.
@EeveeDream

You're welcome! And true. ^.^

I'm glad she'll be going to a good home. :)
@EeveeDream

You're welcome! And true. ^.^

I'm glad she'll be going to a good home. :)
I just realized I put the wrong price on one of the nocturnes. The price has been lowered from 500,000 T to 300,000 T (and can be haggled lower)
I just realized I put the wrong price on one of the nocturnes. The price has been lowered from 500,000 T to 300,000 T (and can be haggled lower)
Just to warn everyone, if the Green basic/Fire Basic/Lavender basic Gen 1 Male Guardian with Lightning eyes (the one that's 10,000 T) is not sold soon, I will exalt him. I most likely will wait until I get some type of bonus, but no promises. If you don't want him exalted, buy him while you can! :P
Just to warn everyone, if the Green basic/Fire Basic/Lavender basic Gen 1 Male Guardian with Lightning eyes (the one that's 10,000 T) is not sold soon, I will exalt him. I most likely will wait until I get some type of bonus, but no promises. If you don't want him exalted, buy him while you can! :P
I have updated this! A few are going to be exalted soon, so buy them if you want them (to keep, not to immediately exalt). The ones that are going to be exalted soon will be sold at a discounted price (less than listed) to those who are actually planning on keeping the dragons and not immediately exalting them.
I have updated this! A few are going to be exalted soon, so buy them if you want them (to keep, not to immediately exalt). The ones that are going to be exalted soon will be sold at a discounted price (less than listed) to those who are actually planning on keeping the dragons and not immediately exalting them.
I am now accepting certain items as full or partial payment. See the link in the first post to see which items I am accepting, as well as other items I am trading. :)
I am now accepting certain items as full or partial payment. See the link in the first post to see which items I am accepting, as well as other items I am trading. :)
Just updated the first page. I have a new G1 nocturne baby I'm selling!
Just updated the first page. I have a new G1 nocturne baby I'm selling!
Updated
Updated
1 2