Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Fest, NOTN, Other
1 2 3 4
@Kedia
I have checked them all now. I have all the others. I would be happy to make the difference in treasure.
@Kedia
I have checked them all now. I have all the others. I would be happy to make the difference in treasure.
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Kedia Oh, well if it isn't too much trouble for you would I also be able to have a [item=conjurer's cobwebs]? It would at that point be much closer in value then and the extra difference at that point is not anything to worry about. Thank you as well for checking it was very thoughtful of you.
@Kedia Oh, well if it isn't too much trouble for you would I also be able to have a Conjurer's Cobwebs ? It would at that point be much closer in value then and the extra difference at that point is not anything to worry about.

Thank you as well for checking it was very thoughtful of you.
@Kedia I have a [item=Cragward Custodian] and also I was wanting to buy your only Gen One Noc from this year.
@Kedia I have a Cragward Custodian and also I was wanting to buy your only Gen One Noc from this year.
7az1aeY.gif
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
3EopvJR.png
@Lesaya

What I meant was I need to make up the difference in the treasure, since you'll be giving me more than I'd be giving you. So you do not need to add any treasure. I will be the one adding treasure. XD

I have to leave soon, but could you start the crossroads? Thanks.

@Sunshineara5

Thank you! And yes, that would work. I have to leave soon, but could you start the crossroads? Thanks. :)

@SamanJack

I am definitely willing to trade my GenOne for another cragward custodian. Since the GenOne is an adult, I will be selling it for 10k T if you are not planning on immediately training and exalting it and 15k T if you are. Since the cragward custodian is being sold for over 25k T in the auction house, is there anything else you want? Or would you like to just sale the cragward custodian for the GenOne (and either have me make up the difference or just trade the two).

Also, I am actually leaving now, so I will get to the crossroads as soon as I can. :)
@Lesaya

What I meant was I need to make up the difference in the treasure, since you'll be giving me more than I'd be giving you. So you do not need to add any treasure. I will be the one adding treasure. XD

I have to leave soon, but could you start the crossroads? Thanks.

@Sunshineara5

Thank you! And yes, that would work. I have to leave soon, but could you start the crossroads? Thanks. :)

@SamanJack

I am definitely willing to trade my GenOne for another cragward custodian. Since the GenOne is an adult, I will be selling it for 10k T if you are not planning on immediately training and exalting it and 15k T if you are. Since the cragward custodian is being sold for over 25k T in the auction house, is there anything else you want? Or would you like to just sale the cragward custodian for the GenOne (and either have me make up the difference or just trade the two).

Also, I am actually leaving now, so I will get to the crossroads as soon as I can. :)
@Kedia Oh I definitely won't be exalting. I hoard Gen Ones. Would it be okay if you just pay the difference? I'll price my Cragward Custodian at 20k instead of 25k since I always try to go lower than the AH value.
@Kedia Oh I definitely won't be exalting. I hoard Gen Ones. Would it be okay if you just pay the difference? I'll price my Cragward Custodian at 20k instead of 25k since I always try to go lower than the AH value.
7az1aeY.gif
3EopvJR.png
@Lesaya

I realized I misread what you put, and your trade is fine. Thanks! Adding my portion to the crossroads. :)
@Lesaya

I realized I misread what you put, and your trade is fine. Thanks! Adding my portion to the crossroads. :)
@SamanJack That would be great! Just to make sure, this is the nocturne you want, correct?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29358595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293586/29358595_350.png[/img] [/url] I am also selling this gen one as well (also for 10,000 T): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29518660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295187/29518660_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you still want to trade your Cragward Custodian for the first dragon and $10,000, or would you want to trade it for both the genones, since you hoard genones?
@SamanJack

That would be great!

Just to make sure, this is the nocturne you want, correct?:

29358595_350.png

I am also selling this gen one as well (also for 10,000 T):

29518660_350.png

Would you still want to trade your Cragward Custodian for the first dragon and $10,000, or would you want to trade it for both the genones, since you hoard genones?
@Kedia I love them both! I would love to take them off your hands for the Cragward Custodian :)
@Kedia I love them both! I would love to take them off your hands for the Cragward Custodian :)
7az1aeY.gif
3EopvJR.png
@SamanJack

Thank you! I'll start a crossroads then. :) Take good care of them!
@SamanJack

Thank you! I'll start a crossroads then. :) Take good care of them!
1 2 3 4