Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you mind?
1 2
Yes, good kitty. If I were a real kitty, I'd probably do that too. Books are just so comfy, yes? :3
Yes, good kitty. If I were a real kitty, I'd probably do that too. Books are just so comfy, yes? :3
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@xSilverMoonx
Your cat, although obviously not exactly the same, looks like my cat!

j1n4DDJ.jpg

Your cat has more white fur, but their faces are quite similar! They both have cute splodges on their noses, too! :D
@xSilverMoonx
Your cat, although obviously not exactly the same, looks like my cat!

j1n4DDJ.jpg

Your cat has more white fur, but their faces are quite similar! They both have cute splodges on their noses, too! :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
cat plz
cat plz
olly / 15
My kitty sleeps on my mousepad ^.^
My kitty sleeps on my mousepad ^.^
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
Sooo adorable. I wish my cat was this nice.....
Sooo adorable. I wish my cat was this nice.....
@Embroid my cat sits wherever its inconvenient for me (inc. direct centre of my bed when im trying to sleep and growls at me if i move) eg. [img]http://i.imgur.com/gbDctVD.jpg[/img] @Reefknot aaaa i love yr cat, tabby n white cats are so nice they have so many pretty colours
@Embroid
my cat sits wherever its inconvenient for me (inc. direct centre of my bed when im trying to sleep and growls at me if i move)
eg.
gbDctVD.jpg

@Reefknot
aaaa i love yr cat, tabby n white cats are so nice they have so many pretty colours
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
My cat sits in the dead centre of my bed when I try to sleep too. Very annoying...
So does my dog now that I think about it.
My cat sits in the dead centre of my bed when I try to sleep too. Very annoying...
So does my dog now that I think about it.
Such *useful* cats. Always trying to *help* with your life. Mine would sit on the printer and so everything would come out wrinkled...
Such *useful* cats. Always trying to *help* with your life. Mine would sit on the printer and so everything would come out wrinkled...
Aw... I've always wanted a cat! This kind of thing only makes me love them more, for some reason.
Aw... I've always wanted a cat! This kind of thing only makes me love them more, for some reason.
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2