Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] NoTN:Have chests
1 2 3 4
(I'm off to dinner for a bit, sorry for any inconvenience)

Edit: Spontaneous family movie is now happening. I don't have enough time or focus right now to give any of you a decent response and I don't know when I'll be back, so I totally understand if you guys move on to different deals. Just let me know if you decide you're no longer interested.

@BlackJasper @Mercurium @Cheesity @AmeriaSparrow
(I'm off to dinner for a bit, sorry for any inconvenience)

Edit: Spontaneous family movie is now happening. I don't have enough time or focus right now to give any of you a decent response and I don't know when I'll be back, so I totally understand if you guys move on to different deals. Just let me know if you decide you're no longer interested.

@BlackJasper @Mercurium @Cheesity @AmeriaSparrow
My Baldwin level is 11, hit me up if you want to use my cauldron for free. I'm hungry for that experience!
@waltzermouse

I have a lot of the familiars on your list... looking to trade for chests or eggs!

:P

What are your rates?
@waltzermouse

I have a lot of the familiars on your list... looking to trade for chests or eggs!

:P

What are your rates?
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@waltzermouse i have spares of everything in the set, so let me know what you're most interested in and i can trade :)

eeeeeeeeeeedit: enjoy your family time! i don't mind waiting for a trade, i have plenty of spares i'm looking to move :>
@waltzermouse i have spares of everything in the set, so let me know what you're most interested in and i can trade :)

eeeeeeeeeeedit: enjoy your family time! i don't mind waiting for a trade, i have plenty of spares i'm looking to move :>
i9DKKZe.png
x
@ Mercurium Thanks! It was lovely. Initially you offered a cloak, collar and headpiece right? I would happily accept that as a trade for my nocturne egg.
@ Mercurium Thanks! It was lovely. Initially you offered a cloak, collar and headpiece right? I would happily accept that as a trade for my nocturne egg.
My Baldwin level is 11, hit me up if you want to use my cauldron for free. I'm hungry for that experience!
@waltzermouse I have a [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel] that I could trade for [item=Strange Chest] :D
@waltzermouse
I have a Ghost Flame Tail Jewel that I could trade for Strange Chest :D
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
@PhysikLily
Sure thing! Send a CR when you're ready!
@PhysikLily
Sure thing! Send a CR when you're ready!
@waltzermouse are you looking for the conjurers set? I have the hat, the staff, and the cloak
I also have a ball jointed bogsneak, living luminescence, and a masked phantom
I'm more looking for chests than anything else atm
@waltzermouse are you looking for the conjurers set? I have the hat, the staff, and the cloak
I also have a ball jointed bogsneak, living luminescence, and a masked phantom
I'm more looking for chests than anything else atm
@waltzermouse i have [item=calculating candelabra] [item=smoldering sconce] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=axe mimic] [item=living luminance] [item=masked phantom] [item=serpentine lamp] [item=vulpine lamp] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] !! I'll take as many chests as that can get me!
@waltzermouse i have
Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Sorcerous Arms Axe Mimic Living Luminance Masked Phantom Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon !!

I'll take as many chests as that can get me!
RwlVTlu.png
@ArouraBorialice I could trade you a chest for your living luminescence?

@magxctrick I currently have 7 chests free to trade. I'll trade them all for the two lamps, the axe, the sconce and the tail ribbon. I can also give you a shout if I grind up any more later.
@ArouraBorialice I could trade you a chest for your living luminescence?

@magxctrick I currently have 7 chests free to trade. I'll trade them all for the two lamps, the axe, the sconce and the tail ribbon. I can also give you a shout if I grind up any more later.
@waltzermouse perfect! I'll set up a CR! And please do ping me or smth if you do -- i have so many extras to give lmao, i might just give them for free at the end of the day anyway haha!
@waltzermouse perfect! I'll set up a CR! And please do ping me or smth if you do -- i have so many extras to give lmao, i might just give them for free at the end of the day anyway haha!
RwlVTlu.png
1 2 3 4